Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

God I love HC. We should play some HC Dom and CTF soon. You missed me getting kicked for a double kill on Jack and Ty which was NOT MY FAULT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

JetpackJeezus posted:

Reminder: The TK Spreadsheet will be updated in real-time* thanks to the awesome power of Google Spreadsheets and sponsored by ShootXBLInFace Scuf Controllers. Stat spergs don't have to wait for me to post updates to find where someone stands among the TK Elite!

Current leader is DJ with 3 TKs over 10 games with an impressive KB/Game ratio of 0.3.

Apologies to Ven and the collective Pubbie Scum Collective for the unprovoked TKs, but knowing Ven that will be repaid soon enough.

*When I get around to taking my hand written notes and applying them to the actual digital sheet since I don't have a laptop and gently caress data entry on a mobile device.

Finally, I'm on top of a leaderboard!

I'm down for HC whatever game mode whenever. I was actually doing OK by myself tonight playing HC Dom but HC CTF sounds fun too.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
I really have no idea why my PS4 is currently incapable of finishing a single match without booting me and saying A LAN CABLE IS NOT CONNECTED but I'm rebuilding databases about it.

also it's incredibly frustrating that accomplishments are not saved immediately and that I lose any progress I may have made in a match prior to disconnect. don't play the riff if it didn't actually log the stat :mad:

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Just had a GI Unit on Stronghold spawn camp the enemy team at C :stare:

What's a six feed? It may have been longer, he was going nuts, I gotta get a theater clip of that.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

The GI Unit is seriously loving terrifying

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
They were kinda crappy in the beta, would just sort of wander around doing nothing until they got blown up.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

How is the Mothership? I've literally never seen it called in in any circumstances, not even out of a care package which they can apparently show up in?

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Played with goons for the first time last night. A+++ experience, would be terrible again.

Still not sure how the party mechanism works.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
Most of the time it doesn't.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

SubponticatePoster posted:

They were kinda crappy in the beta, would just sort of wander around doing nothing until they got blown up.

Now it's a hardened sentry that has legs

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Rei_ posted:

Now it's a hardened sentry that has legs
Oh yeah, I've gotten a couple from CPs. Playing dom on Combine, had him follow me to B where I set him on patrol :getin: Needless to say they didn't cap for the rest of the round.

Tarasenko Tank
Apr 17, 2011

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

How is the Mothership? I've literally never seen it called in in any circumstances, not even out of a care package which they can apparently show up in?
It's as easy to avoid as any other air killstreak in the game with blind eye. I think it speaks more to the problem with how killstreaks are done now: in BO1, dogs and the gunship were 11 kills away (blackbird at 8) , and when we had a party going, we just ran over everyone. They just made it much more convienient to get high level killstreaks with care packages+engineer than actually being good enough to get a really good killstreak. It adds parity I guess.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

It's pretty meh. To give you an idea my sole interest in using it at this point is finishing a pair of challenges, then I probably won't touch it again. AC-130 or Chopper Gunner it is not.

Giving the default AR/SMG classes a launcher was a bad idea, so was the Blackcell.

Got my Ground Streak master last night, my first animated calling card :toot:

It looks sort of like a far cry blood dragon cover.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

is this fun? i liked the campaign in blops and blops2.

guess i'd be getting it for ps4 unless like 99% of people use boner, but it looked pretty 50/50 split

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Sorry that I quit out of Safeguard last night, but I reached my wit's end with that game mode. It's so loving stupid and I will hate playing Ground War until they get rid of it and put Kill Confirmed back in.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Deviant posted:

is this fun? i liked the campaign in blops and blops2.

guess i'd be getting it for ps4 unless like 99% of people use boner, but it looked pretty 50/50 split

Campaign is glitchy as gently caress. I've gotten stuck twice because I can't pick up a rocket launcher.

Multiplayer is rather fun though.

E.G.G.S.
Apr 15, 2006

The story is dumb as hell and so is the multiplayer. It's not bad, better than the last two games.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Safe Driver posted:

The story is dumb as hell and so is the multiplayer. It's not bad, better than the last two games.

i admit it was dumb as gently caress but i loved the cold war bullshit and THE NUMBERS, MASON!

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

ok well someone reported my gamertag as offensive so for the moment they have made me CleanBunny20254

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Safe Driver posted:

It's also pretty cool chasing down robodetective Elliot Stabler.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

2x Weapon XP live now for some reason

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

victrix posted:

2x Weapon XP live now for some reason

Its why the pligrams came to America

Happy CODgiving.

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.

GET MY BELT SON posted:

ok well someone reported my gamertag as offensive so for the moment they have made me CleanBunny20254

Wait what

Who

Why

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Quabzor posted:

Campaign is glitchy as gently caress. I've gotten stuck twice because I can't pick up a rocket launcher.

Multiplayer is rather fun though.

What part? iirc that's actually part of the game; either that or mine broke at the same place and just worked around it

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Drav posted:

Wait what

Who

Why

probably someone who needs to get the belt

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

GET MY BELT SON posted:

ahahahaha

change it to cut me a switch

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i donno CleanBunny20254 just feels right you know.

it's ME

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

GET MY BELT SON posted:

i donno CleanBunny20254 just feels right you know.

it's ME

How about THX SWEET LUV?

Alternatively NEED MORE VODKA.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

nmfree posted:

ahahahaha

change it to cut me a switch

Thanks for triggering memories of my dad.

(Still think it's a good choice though; continuity makes things easier to remember)

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 26, 2015

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Freaquency posted:

What part? iirc that's actually part of the game; either that or mine broke at the same place and just worked around it

The one where you are running through ww1 and then blow up the ASP. Its giving me the prompt to blow it up, but any time I get near a rocket the blue "pick me up" outline goes away.

I ran around for quite a few minutes after I killed all of the foot soldiers and nothing ever changed.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Had some of my best games since launch tonight. :iia:

Question about the Dredge: Fast Mags, or Extended Mags?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

worst games ever tonite have fun being Canadian

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

GET MY BELT SON posted:

worst games ever tonite have fun being Canadian

Yea. Today was definitely a rough one for getting decent connections.

Is there a way to change your matchmaking setting like in previous games or do they have it permanently set to whatever the gently caress it is now.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
Macys was on fire, i prestiged and chose sheiva as my unlock so anticipate a gigantic nerf on it by Christmas

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Mister Macys posted:

Had some of my best games since launch tonight. :iia:

Question about the Dredge: Fast Mags, or Extended Mags?

I just finished levelling it, fast mags for sure

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Quabzor posted:

Yea. Today was definitely a rough one for getting decent connections.

Is there a way to change your matchmaking setting like in previous games or do they have it permanently set to whatever the gently caress it is now.

I asked and they responded "Panera"

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006
I'd there a master list of disallowed words? Because according to Treyarch 'experimental' isn't allowed. :confused:

yes i know it's because of 'mental'

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Double weapon XP is probably more fun for me than the double XP.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Heeeyyy got my kd above 1.0 tonight. Two evenings of playing and I've already put more time into this game than AW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Somewhere a pubby is crying about the multi kill he just got.

On us :negative:

• Locked thread