Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Also holy gently caress when are embeddable tweets going to be a feature on this ancient piece of poo poo site ffs :ughh:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Senf posted:

is this real life

no.

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if Trump could be savvy enough to pull the reporter bit at a time where he figures Trump controversy keeps rivals/Cruz out of the news, and whether it could have an impact upon the peak/decline/supplanation process.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Senf posted:

is this real life

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/669672417774694400

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
Trump is completely right.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

the number of hipster ironic replies is both cute and sad

you wont stop bombs with sarcasm you idjots

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Our First Infowars President

Dan Quayle Treasure Trail
Dec 28, 2005

Immortan posted:

Also holy gently caress when are embeddable tweets going to be a feature on this ancient piece of poo poo site ffs :ughh:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/sa%20needful

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.
what an absolute piece of poo poo

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

They're reaching here. I saw him do this in Columbus. He was just impersonating him like anybody would impersonate a shrugging confused person.

Edit: Just watched video. A lot more obvious here, but I wouldn't have assumed he was making fun of a handi-capped liar if NYT wouldn't have exploited their reporter and pointed it out.

Pretty tasteless of them to put their guy out there like that.

The Human Crouton has issued a correction as of 21:08 on Nov 26, 2015

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Oceanlife posted:

Trump is completely right.

he is wrong and you are a bad person for supporting him

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
I was going to make fun of you for posting that, but that wouldn't be PC apparently

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

USSAr posted:

I was going to make fun of you for posting that, but that wouldn't be PC apparently

mocking the disabled like that is pretty disgusting but i guess some retard who thinks being PC is a thing wouldnt know that

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.

The Human Crouton posted:

Pretty tasteless of them to put their guy out there like that.

what does this mean

e: wait why are you calling him a liar, they quote the original NYT article in that BBC report and give the exact wording, even the mayor of jersey said trump is full of poo poo

Zeerust has issued a correction as of 21:28 on Nov 26, 2015

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

babypolis posted:

mocking the disabled like that is pretty disgusting but i guess some retard who thinks being PC is a thing wouldnt know that

He wasn't mocking him for being disabled, he was mocking him for what he said. Pretty disgusting for you to reduce him to a disability like that.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

a cop posted:

He wasn't mocking him for being disabled, he was mocking him for what he said. Pretty disgusting for you to reduce him to a disability like that.

lol so why make the hand gestures then? he could just have done the voice, but your a shameless trump lover so whats even the point in arguing with you nothing your messiah ever does could be seen as a bad thing by you

trump could murder a baby in live tv and you would still idiots hand wringing about media bias or whatever the gently caress

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

babypolis posted:

you should re-read your post champ

:agesilaus:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

USSAr posted:

you should re-read your post champ

:agesilaus:

its called common human decency and there is nothing wrong with it. im sorry the concept is so alien to a stupid piece of poo poo like you

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i too expect common human decency from a man and his supporters who call for the mass deportation of 11 million people and the genocide of a massive group of people

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy

babypolis posted:

he is wrong and you are a bad person for supporting him

babypolis posted:

babypolis posted:

its called common human decency and there is nothing wrong with it. im sorry the concept is so alien to a stupid piece of poo poo like you

It seems we've lost the coveted cry baby low energy voters.

Close it up guys, Trump's finished!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i don't mind you putting all muslims in camps, but mocking the disabled? you've gone too far friend.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Oceanlife posted:

It seems we've lost the coveted cry baby low energy voters.

Close it up guys, Trump's finished!

its ok you have the "racist rear end in a top hat who is ignorant of pretty much everything" vote on lockdown

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

I've seen trump mock numerous people like this. That's his standard "dur hur I'm an idiot" impression. Might be unfair to the disabled in general, but not targeting that specific guy.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Bloody Queef posted:

I've seen trump mock numerous people like this. That's his standard "dur hur I'm an idiot" impression. Might be unfair to the disabled in general, but not targeting that specific guy.

it could be, i havent watched his stuff much. but the gestures seemed pretty specific to me

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Frankosity posted:

what does this mean

e: wait why are you calling him a liar, they quote the original NYT article in that BBC report and give the exact wording, even the mayor of jersey said trump is full of poo poo

You mean this quote?

quote:

The original Washington Post article by Mr Kovaleski said that authorities in Jersey City "detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river".

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

whoops, yeah, i misread it as a NYT article, my bad

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

babypolis posted:

Please don't use the word retarded as an insult, it's very hurtful to people with intellectual disabilities.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Frankosity posted:

whoops, yeah, i misread it as a NYT article, my bad

So did I though until this post of yours. It looks like maybe the guy worked for the Washington post then, but works for NYT now?

Either way, he wrote it, and is pretending that he doesn't really remember it at all since his current employer probably doesn't like it.

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

well, no, he's saying what he wrote doesn't corroborate what trump said, which is that thousands of muslims came out to celebrate 9/11

i mean, it was a stupid sentence to publish anyway since it's completely unsupported by any evidence (literally the only other mention of muslims celebrating was another totally uncorroborated/unsupported mention of 'rumours' by the associated press), which incidentally makes trump's claims look even stupider

even then i'm not sure how that would justify such a level of petty mockery

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Subvisual Haze posted:

Please don't use the word retarded as an insult, it's very hurtful to people with intellectual disabilities.

lol well countdown till 'intellectual disabilities' is an insult you intellectually disabled loving retard.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

lol well countdown till 'intellectual disabilities' is an insult you intellectually disabled loving retard.

Excuse me, the correct term is differently abled.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan posted:

You got trolled :saddowns:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol if u expect me to like figure out poo poo like context in this thread of 72 virgins.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
everyone will ironically vote for trump and ironically join the trumpstuffel and ironically murder refugees and migrants and ironically bomb the middle east and ironically kill black people

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

It's cool, Trump's disabled too. He has tiny deformed bones in his feet which is why he wasn't eligible for the draft

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao using a infowars link owns

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Top City Homo posted:

everyone will ironically vote for trump and ironically join the trumpstuffel and ironically murder refugees and migrants and ironically bomb the middle east and ironically kill black people

etalian posted:

lmao using a infowars link owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I was going to quote part of this article where Trump denies mocking the reporter's disability, but the entire thing is gold.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/25/media/donald-trump-serge-kovaleski/index.html

• Locked thread