Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

FadedReality posted:

Any opinions on The Shadow Sun?
Not new but never heard of it until now which is odd.

If anyone has an opinion about this I'm also interested since I was just looking for a game in that kind of settings after reading Conan books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Well if anyone DOES play the Star Wars game, my Ally code is 844-463-665

I'm still enjoying it because I never played the alternative and I like Star Wars.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
Digfender:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugshotgames.digfender

It's a tower defense game, but you make the paths by digging down towards the source of evil. It's different enough to be cool. My only gripe is that their "remove ads" options are pricey. In their defense, the ads aren't pop-ups; they just use bottom banner ads.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Rapner posted:

Holy poo poo, Mabinogi Duel is really good. At least, so far. Really nice production value.

Add me if you're playing - IGN RapnerSA.
Added my IGN is Van

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

Digfender:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugshotgames.digfender

It's a tower defense game, but you make the paths by digging down towards the source of evil. It's different enough to be cool. My only gripe is that their "remove ads" options are pricey. In their defense, the ads aren't pop-ups; they just use bottom banner ads.

Alright, the trailer sold me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32sJRh29gE8

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Wait, I'm confused. So...after you Dig what happens?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

EzEight posted:

Added my IGN is Van

Added you both, I'm Windborn

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Morpheus posted:

What happens every time you dig too greedily and too deep.

Locke Dunnegan
Apr 25, 2005

Respectable Bespectacled Receptacle
Since it has been touched on in bits and pieces in here and some people might like a little guide on the Dinner Boy thing, here is my process for each new dungeon:

0. Get Kitchen to rank 7 or above. I think this is correct because I wasn't seeing any appear at 6.
1. TURN AUTO-EQUIP TO "NEVER"
2. Go into Tavern and rest. I think that, unless you already have auto-equip off before using the gate, the first Junkies don't spawn as Dinner Boys.
3. Hire all the Dinner Boys available, resting if needed, and repeat until you have 5.
4. Unlock whatever class(es) you want to start with.
5. Turn auto-equip back to whatever you want.
6. Replace Dinner Boys with whatever classes you like.

If you level up the Kitchen to 7 in a dimension in which you already have a lot of classes available, it may take a lot longer to get Junkies at food tables that also trigger as Dinner Boys. Unless you are seriously hard up for a bit more power to beat the current dungeon, Dhronens and Kelviums or whatever should be fine until you can get a fresh dimension.

Zander13
Apr 6, 2011
The Star Wars Heroes is pretty interesting in so far. If you get there my ally code is:964-664-291

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Mabinogi duel almost turned me off with crudely bouncing breasts and ussop/Mr popo "goblins and mudpeople" but it scratches that heartstone itch and seems well made, as others have said.

I've added you all I think.
I am scratchula

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Morpheus posted:

Now that I've tried the game, what happens is piles and piles of tiny corpses and you sit on the crapper until your leg starts to fall asleep.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Lara Croft GO just got updated with a new chapter and a bunch of other stuff.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

galahan posted:

Mabinogi duel almost turned me off with crudely bouncing breasts and ussop/Mr popo "goblins and mudpeople" but it scratches that heartstone itch and seems well made, as others have said.

I am scratchula

I still cant get past level 12. Nothing happens after I kill the dude.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Meatwave posted:

Now that I've tried the game, what happens is piles and piles of tiny corpses and you sit on the crapper until your leg starts to fall asleep.

Does Digfender melt through anyone else's battery? I love the game, but it makes my phone hot as balls.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
Sproggiwood is $4.99 till December 1st to match PC's Thanksgiving Day sale.

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

twistedmentat posted:

That sounds fantastic.

Even more so now, as I've finally managed to snag (after only 19 years) mint copies of Conflicts in Civilization and Fantastic Worlds. :getin:

CupNoodleKing
Feb 17, 2011

If you haven't checked it out yet take a look at Rune Story. It's a cutesy action RPG that plays sorta like Diablo and it's quite fun. We already have a thread and two guilds set up that could use more members. If you apply please post your in-game name and leader character in the thread beacause there's no way to verify in-game. There are a couple copycat guilds so here's a picture showing which ones are run by goons.

CupNoodleKing fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 26, 2015

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Kill All Humans posted:

If you haven't checked it out yet take a look at Rune Story. It's a cutesy action RPG that plays sorta like Diablo and it's quite fun. We already have a thread and two guilds set up that could use more members. There are a couple copycat guilds so here's a picture showing which ones are run by goons.

this game is a lot of fun and new content is being added pretty regularly

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Locke Dunnegan posted:

Since it has been touched on in bits and pieces in here and some people might like a little guide on the Dinner Boy thing, here is my process for each new dungeon:

0. Get Kitchen to rank 7 or above. I think this is correct because I wasn't seeing any appear at 6.
1. TURN AUTO-EQUIP TO "NEVER"
2. Go into Tavern and rest. I think that, unless you already have auto-equip off before using the gate, the first Junkies don't spawn as Dinner Boys.
3. Hire all the Dinner Boys available, resting if needed, and repeat until you have 5.
4. Unlock whatever class(es) you want to start with.
5. Turn auto-equip back to whatever you want.
6. Replace Dinner Boys with whatever classes you like.

If you level up the Kitchen to 7 in a dimension in which you already have a lot of classes available, it may take a lot longer to get Junkies at food tables that also trigger as Dinner Boys. Unless you are seriously hard up for a bit more power to beat the current dungeon, Dhronens and Kelviums or whatever should be fine until you can get a fresh dimension.

Just wanted to add on, in case not everyone knew, but quitting out of the app (back to title screen, back again) and then reopening it also refreshes the set of people in the tavern. Could be useful if you haven't bought the VIP upgrade that lets you start with some money in new dimensions.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Alehkhs posted:

Even more so now, as I've finally managed to snag (after only 19 years) mint copies of Conflicts in Civilization and Fantastic Worlds. :getin:

Too bad there wasn't some version of GOG that made older games for phones.

I managed to get some food boys. Basically it took refreshing the inn a bunch of times.

HotBobaloo
Jun 19, 2002
Feel free to add me as an ally for star wars galaxy of heroes. 966-249-578

datajosh
May 3, 2002

I had the realization these aren't my problem!

Unormal posted:

Sproggiwood is $4.99 till December 1st to match PC's Thanksgiving Day sale.
Just bought it today, I had been waiting for it to go on sale again

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm trying out the Star Wars game, reminds me of Avengers Alliance but obviously with Star Wars guys and in 3d.

I think you can't call yourself Darth something because it wouldn't let me use any of a dozen different things.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
My star wars ally code is 663-945-711. Grabbed Luminara Unduli from a crystal, she's really great, like a stricly better version of the starting Consular.

Kid
Jun 18, 2004

Gotcha
Star Wars ally code is 744-594-734.

Requested most of the codes I saw in the thread, may have missed 1 or 2

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Hey you guys keep misplacing the dash in those SSNs. Also, let's all share our mother's maiden names just for fun.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

So it looks like there's some deals at the play store right now:

https://play.google.com/store/info/topic?id=cyberweekenddeals

A bunch of Square Enix stuff is half off. There's also Grim Fandango. Anyone see a game that catches their eye?

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?
I didn't check everything in the sale but did see Lara Croft GO is on sale for $3 in the US.

Newfie
Oct 8, 2013

10 years of oil boom and 20 billion dollars cash, all I got was a case of beer, a pack of smokes, and 14% unemployment.
Thanks, Danny.

Meatwave posted:

So it looks like there's some deals at the play store right now:

https://play.google.com/store/info/topic?id=cyberweekenddeals

A bunch of Square Enix stuff is half off. There's also Grim Fandango. Anyone see a game that catches their eye?

Pretty pumped that I waited to get Splendor. I loving love this as a board game and getting it on my phone will replace all the time I spend on the same androminion sets.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Digfender eats my battery like crazy. Goddamn.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

My star wars code is 578-224-734 I got some old lady who has a chance to stun the whole enemy team when she attacks, can revive when she uses her heal and can also revive herself when anyone else dies. And she buffs night sisters. She seems pretty op.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I blame you jerks for getting me completely hooked on Soda Dungeon, thanks a lot t:mad:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Phrosphor posted:

My star wars code is 578-224-734 I got some old lady who has a chance to stun the whole enemy team when she attacks, can revive when she uses her heal and can also revive herself when anyone else dies. And she buffs night sisters. She seems pretty op.

Sounds like you got Mother Talzin, which, yeah, would be pretty OP.

To add a bit of on-topic content, Fiz is awesome, thanks for recommending it thread. :tipshat:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

loquacius posted:

I blame you jerks for getting me completely hooked on Soda Dungeon, thanks a lot t:mad:

Does it also slam your battery life, or is that just me?

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Kyrosiris posted:

Does it also slam your battery life, or is that just me?

Not just you, this game slams my battery, too.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Newfie posted:

Pretty pumped that I waited to get Splendor. I loving love this as a board game and getting it on my phone will replace all the time I spend on the same androminion sets.
Ooh thanks, I would have never noticed it with that dumb icon. Always like a good board game adaptation

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
KOTOR is free via the Amazon underground app.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Galaxy Trucker and Door Kickers are on sale for $3 and $2 respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

overseer07
Mar 30, 2003
Pillbug

galahan posted:

I am scratchula

Added all four people in this thread. IGN: Hilarity

And yeah, that rapping goblin is just embarassing.