Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tumble posted:

I don't know how to tell you guys any harder - I've seriously met like 5 or 6 single moms who had a ton of pics with their kid (they love their kid, what shock) in their profile and pleaaaassse listen - they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!

It was a joke about how sleeping with Stinky_Pete would be a mistake, kind of like having a kid at 19.

But I don't actually disagree with you, I do swipe right on milfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
guess the biological sex, win... well nothing really

quote:

Bisexual, Woman, Single, 160cm, Overweight

White, Speaks English, Working on High school

Never smokes, Drinks socially, Sometimes does drugs, Doesn’t have kids, Has dogs, Has cats, Cancer sign
Looking for single people, near me, ages 19‑36, for short & long term dating and new friends.

My self-summary
Looking for friends and a good time. Just got out of a long term relationship so nothing serious for now... not saying that wont happen eventually. Currently doing alot of gaming and getting back out there.

Looking for FWB , Dom/Sub , Open to anything really.

What I’m doing with my life
Currently going back to school while getting my life together.

I’m really good at
I'm a pretty good cook.
I also tend to play alot of video games.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Harry Potter, Doctor Who , Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black , Attack on titans , Torchwood , American Horror Story.

The six things I could never do without
Internet
Family
Pets
Food
Beer
Love

On a typical Friday night I am
Sitting at home on Tera or Netflix

You should message me if
If your seeking a good time Msg me. I'm open to most things atleast once ;)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
can't handle a little gender fluidity eh???? GRANDMA????

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I feel I could find a 4 leaf clover faster than I could find someone who lists some BDSM thing in their profile & be sane.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

guess the biological sex, win... well nothing really

I've seen manlier-looking ciswomen. One of my favorite customers when I worked at a coffee place was goddamned 6'4" square-jawed brick house of a woman who, while obviously able to break me in half if she wished, was sweet and chatty and pretty obviously just a big lady.

Anyway, my final answer is regular ol' biological woman rocking a husky gene.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

LethalGeek posted:

I feel I could find a 4 leaf clover faster than I could find someone who lists some BDSM thing in their profile & be sane.

let fl be fl and dating sites be dating sites, imo

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
A girl matched me on tinder and immediately asked me what my favorite type of fish was (not for eating).

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

computer parts posted:

A girl matched me on tinder and immediately asked me what my favorite type of fish was (not for eating).

what kind of fish did you tell her?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Otisburg posted:

I said a lionfish, they're pretty.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Otisburg posted:

hopefully a betta because that what all goons are.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Limp fish.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

computer parts posted:

Hagfish for both.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Should have said anglerfish, and timed how long it took her to get creeped out.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Beta Fish, of course

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Buzzed a nerd chubby girl with huge tits because well tits and it's actually going well. Then find her pics are old and she's lost weight and wants to get freaky. So hell I might be lucking out here :woop:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

LethalGeek posted:

Buzzed a nerd chubby girl with huge tits because well tits and it's actually going well. Then find her pics are old and she's lost weight and wants to get freaky. So hell I might be lucking out here :woop:

go for it. pull her loose belly skin up over your face like a fleshy balaclava.

Anthony Chuzzlewit
Oct 26, 2008

good for healthy

paco650 posted:

One of my favorite customers when I worked at a coffee place was goddamned 6'4" square-jawed brick house of a woman who, while obviously able to break me in half if she wished, was sweet and chatty and pretty obviously just a big lady.

did you slam hulk

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Otisburg posted:

go for it. pull her loose belly skin up over your face like a fleshy balaclava.

I'm not 100% sure it works like that but lol regardless

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm not 100% sure it works like that

That is why we have sent that brave goon on a mission to explore this mystery.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Han Nehi posted:

did you slam hulk

No Ma'am.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
So I have gotten to the point in my life where I simply don't know how to make friends. So here I am, in a last ditch effort to make some new acquaintances.

Hi, I guess my name is Stupor. I am happily engaged to a wonderful German guy who we'll call Franz. However, my dear Franz is currently out of the country for a little while so I don't have much going for me in the way of 'plans'...or 'outings'.

I keep pretty busy, as I have college and work, as well as a young daughter who I have part of the time.

This girl is 22.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Leaving the social circle of college is a hell of a shift

E. Oh she is still in college. Whelp guess she is just a loser

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The scare quoted poo poo makes me think she's looking for some side sausage and just wants some deniability in case Franz sees her pic on there so she can say "no, no, your corridor to the sea isn't being annexed, mein sweet fuhrer, i just need some breathing room with platonic friends."

E: Not to mention the goofy pseudonyms.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Nov 28, 2015

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm not 100% sure it works like that but lol regardless

As someone that's lost like 280 lbs I can confirm you can do this with your skin

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

vyst posted:

As someone that's lost like 280 lbs I can confirm you can do this with your skin

A: congrats!

B: eewww.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Yes:

MrYenko posted:

A: congrats!

B: eewww.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Otisburg posted:

The scare quoted poo poo makes me think she's looking for some side sausage and just wants some deniability in case Franz sees her pic on there so she can say "no, no, your corridor to the sea isn't being annexed, mein sweet fuhrer, i just need some breathing room with platonic friends."

E: Not to mention the goofy pseudonyms.

some lebensraum?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

:chloe:

#YesAllEnglish

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

idgi?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I thought the one on the left kinda had a smile like the :chloe:, and also that's the name on the profile, and I guess it was a stretch to imply that this says something about people from England

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Tumble posted:

I don't know how to tell you guys any harder - I've seriously met like 5 or 6 single moms who had a ton of pics with their kid (they love their kid, what shock) in their profile and pleaaaassse listen - they just want to drink a beer, smoke a joint, watch a movie and HOOK UP!

Maybe I've been a little bit lucky and not met the ones who are "trying to trap me into being a baby daddy" but seriously, to single parents a bit of pot, a supreme pizza, some sex and some beer is a tropical vacation to them.

You're idiots for not pursuing some a casual fling. "Oh she likes the same music and is sarcastic about the same movies BUT SHE HAS A KID!"

I've met one of their kids and he was the bomb at Lego's, and his mom was a freak in bed and l got her there by bringing over some beer and some pizza and watching Silence of the Lambs. Sorry to rant, but hook up with single moms, it's easy and they really appreciate it.

Wisdom.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Stinky_Pete posted:

I thought the one on the left kinda had a smile like the :chloe:, and also that's the name on the profile, and I guess it was a stretch to imply that this says something about people from England

The amount of Goons with prosopagnosia is uncannily high.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

Queer, Sapiosexual, Lesbian, Woman, Genderqueer, Transfeminine, Transsexual, Open relationship, 181cm, Full figured

White, Other ethnicity, Speaks English, Atheist (but it’s not important)

Smokes regularly, Drinks socially, Sometimes does drugs

My self-summary
Andrew.
(they/them, she/her...)
(...anything but bro, man, or he)

I'm a mediocre artist in most mediums but I excel at digital collage & animation, zines, prop making, the ukulele and the accordion.

I'm a frustrated skeptic. I've read through a lot of science literature on identity, the brain, and chimp behavior and the weird thing was once I started diving down that "rabbit hole" I started to realize everyone most people are pretending they know what's going on.

I try to brighten up the scenery.

My *outrageous* art
[url]http://[/url]<nope>.tumblr.com/

30% - Sleeping
18% - Drawing
15% - Socializing
15% - Watching Twilight Zone/Sailor Moon/Planet of the Apes stuff
12% - Ukulele
10% - Accordion

I’m really good at
Cribbage sets my heart on fire

I live/work as a cook when I need money, and I'm quite the stoned macgyver of cooking. I enjoy cooking with friends, and love slow cooking/soup making/and canning.

I live a musical lifestyle. Whether it's whistling about, making up a song, playing an instrument, or consuming music. I enjoy an anthropological approach to my research, tracing how and where music moved geographically.

I'd also like to think I've grown up to be a better skeptic than I was two years ago. I used to allow others to push me around quite a bit because I thought that a good skeptic knew how to compromise in each situation. But I've grown to be more vocal. I have also been writing for the last two years. Mostly to pen pals but on occasion I get stuck up on a thought and I find writing it out helps me see the thought clearer. It's like the opposite of talking out a math problem : P

gently caress - Rod Serling
Marry - Jane Goodall
Nemesis - Amanda Palmer

Yeah, I changed the format. The kill thing is harsh. But, also, so is Amanda Palmers' artistry. (sorry, totally not sorry)

Broccoli
Sketch book
Deck of cards.
The numerical system
The scientific method
My butter butt.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
From Wiki...

The Cotard delusion (also Cotard's syndrome and walking corpse syndrome) is a rare mental illness, in which an afflicted person holds the delusion that they are dead, either figuratively or literally; yet said delusion of negation is not a symptom essential to the syndrome proper.

I don't have Cotard's syndrome, but I often wonder what it must be like.

Daydreaming is the new television, I hear.

You should message me if
You ever wanted a familiar not unlike Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

-Sassy attitude
-Smooth demeanor
-Sardonic one-liners

And if you think I'm smart & cute to boot!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

If my bro is my bro then they are my bro, man. Doesn't matter if they are man, woman, or anything inbetween

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

My self-summary
intj. bookworm. writer. gamer. feminist.

i like vladimir nabokov, reading about serial killers, listening to music, painting, russian history, and watching netflix. femme as hell, i love makeup, dresses, doing my hair, and just being a woman. soft-spoken around strangers but i am very extroverted around friends and can be the life of the party. social smoker and drinker. enjoys parties, and feel free to invite me to them if you wanna see me irl.

in love with nature, the outdoors, and just going on adventures. i love the beach, especially going to the bay when it's nighttime. i walk most places. love urban exploring and walking in the grave yard.

moving out this summer. currently a student. i carry a lot of emotional baggage. depersonalization, anxiety, depression, bouts of paranoia. but i'm really sweet and am always up for a cuddle. very chill. totally open to whatever. i got purple hair to my mid back, blue eyes, very pale skin, a septum, and im about 6'1.

add me on snapchat - <nope> 💅

going to parties. chilling. sleeping. writing a whole lot. reading a whole lot. being very introspective. listening to a lot of music. screaming occasionally.

I’m really good at
writing. it's my main talent. i also am pretty bomb at playing video games, i could go pro. destiny and assassin's creed are the ones im best at; i was in the top 3% of assassin's creed multiplayer.
this is a broad one but i like curry, orange is the new black, lolita, and anything that can further distance me from reality. i really like mad max and the babadook. i also would definitely bang chris pratt circa parks and rec so fast you wouldn't even see me.

like-minded people.
mods.
earphones.
badly sung karaoke at midnight.
crying out of happiness.
my long hair.
music.
electrolytes.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
everything. i overanalyze and over think everything. im full of stress and coffee.

gaming. hanging with my friends or going to a party. moping about never having a romantic partner.

You should message me if
you are cool w/ me being pansexual and a feminist and vehemently anti-gamergate.

quote:

Who's smarter on average?

A: Women

“this isn't an opinion question there are statistics”

:swoon:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"i carry a lot of emotional baggage"

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
There are so many ways to say 'fundamentally unemployable' at great length.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Whoa, you sleep? No kidding, I sleep too, and I noticed we are both readers. I just got this book, everybody poops, it blew my mind.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

"Hello, my name is Marcy. I'm a 23 year old student, a Sagittarius, anti-gamergate, and christian. I hope to meet you soon!"

What seems out of place in these list of primary descriptors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

seems like weird to wedge into a one sentence summary that defines you in opposition to a twitter movement of weirdo dullards angry about videogames

like hey, i'm 30, work in sales, a gemini, not really a fan of the Klu Klux Klan, and a Presbyterian.

• Locked thread