Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Keep chasin' your bliss, guy. If I ever need to buy a street light, I'll call you for recommendations. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

外人どもめ!!

I like to imagine that he's been tracking the shift from bulbs to led lights to whatever and has an opinion on which is best

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Postal Parcel posted:

外人どもめ!!

I like to imagine that he's been tracking the shift from bulbs to led lights to whatever and has an opinion on which is best

I bet "I prefer filament bulbs" is the "I prefer vinyl" of the street light world.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Imagine checking into a hotel one night only to discover a furry convention is being held there. The whole time you're checkin in, this guy is standing right behind you in that same pose. Standing stock-still. You can hear him breathing in the suit but he doesn't move a muscle. Just staring and breathing. Staring and breathing.

gently caress you very much for this mental image.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Imagine checking into a hotel one night only to discover a furry convention is being held there. The whole time you're checkin in, this guy is standing right behind you in that same pose. Standing stock-still. You can hear him breathing in the suit but he doesn't move a muscle. Just staring and breathing. Staring and breathing.

- Sir, we've overbooked but there is a large spare bed in the room occupied by the genteman right behind you, says the manager.

- I... I don't mind. Sure thing! Sure thing! mmmmmm,. Always room for more. Mmmmmmm, says the guy in the suit.

- Now, that's settled then!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I want to believe it's ironic cosplay but I know in my hear that it is not.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Haskell9 posted:

I'll grant our nation's had a few whoopsies over the years, but at least the guy below doesn't live here!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

whatthefuck

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:stonklol:

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!
I thought it was gonna be a gross story about tonsil stones but nope way worse.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Je suis fatigue posted:

I thought it was gonna be a gross story about tonsil stones but nope way worse.

Answers (2)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello, darkness, my old friend. Can't say I missed it, but I'm glad the thread is back.

Here, have a documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6JnhPbHCQ

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations on your fungal/bacterial infection.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

:barf:

Hopefully the horse shat on him. Even if it's fake I hope a horse shat on him.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Why wouldn't you take the sticks out?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Gross Dude posted:

Why wouldn't you take the sticks out?
I like my pizzas a little sticky.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

No ring.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

American cuisine so strange.

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Shayu posted:

American cuisine so strange.

There's a strong likelihood that a Korean made this. They love hot dogs. They also love ruining pizzas.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

eatenmyeyes posted:

There's a strong likelihood that a Korean made this. They love hot dogs. They also love ruining pizzas.

So possibly a Japanese person too then?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Postal Parcel posted:

Or a Chicagoan.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Possibly a Hawaiian, but i see no evidence of pineapple. Though it could be strategically hidden in, or under the corn dogs.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Or a Chicagoan.

t:mad:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Or a Chicagoan.

Chicago dogs don't have pizza as a condiment get outta here

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Postal Parcel posted:

I don't see any evidence of corn

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
At least she is the right shape.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

"She"? Lol

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Gross Dude posted:

At least she is the right shape.

I wouldn't want to have enough knowledge to be able to know the sex of that creature.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Thought transitions lenses were goofy? Check out NoScope(tm) brand gaming glasses: https://www.noscopeglasses.com/Bronze It's a goldmine.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Male Tears posted:

Thought transitions lenses were goofy? Check out NoScope(tm) brand gaming glasses: https://www.noscopeglasses.com/Bronze It's a goldmine.

This is the guy who leaves that film on all his devices, the Intel stickers on his lappy and once tried to talk a guy down on a used car because he hadn't kept the mpg info taped to the passenger window.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Male Tears posted:

Holy gently caress that gallery. :eyepop:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

titties posted:

wow dude, so zdarry about your face

That person's jaw is actually incredibly weak and unworthy of this comparison but I wanted to acknowledge your poor joke attempt anyway

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
As dumb as that gallery is my mom actually uses a pair of those since they are good at their job. She does have a medical condition that means even short term computer use can really wear out her eyes so it's not insane for her to own them, her eye doctor even recommended that she get a pair of the popular Gunnar ones but they are pretty spendy for what you get.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

syscall girl posted:

I don't see any evidence of corn
it's corndogs so

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

That person's jaw is actually incredibly weak and unworthy of this comparison but I wanted to acknowledge your poor joke attempt anyway
ty

cinder
Aug 25, 2000

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy gently caress that gallery. :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Has his ear gone pink and swollen from being crushed by the headphones for too long?

• Locked thread