Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazenki
Nov 19, 2010

Chili posted:

Yes... come forward.

You dare approach your king?

Thanks for all the buttery updates!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

This guy got posted in the AUG thread, but I think there's just something incredibly uplifting about him and his one true passion. I wish I could find the same joy in life, doing the things that I do. You go streetlights photo guy, make the world your playground. Watch out for the cars though.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Bundle of Keys posted:

This guy got posted in the AUG thread, but I think there's just something incredibly uplifting about him and his one true passion. I wish I could find the same joy in life, doing the things that I do. You go streetlights photo guy, make the world your playground. Watch out for the cars though.

I thought the same, still he does fit the 'awkward' part of AUG.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

goatface posted:

Is it a Canadian Lynx?

A lady at a local wildlife rescue invited me to take pictures of an event they were hosting nearby. She just happened to bring in an itty bitty baby lynx with her into the Studio.

I dropped everything and took so many pictures.

painted bird
Oct 18, 2013

by Lowtax

One of my budgies befriended my conure. :3:

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Happy Turkeyday, cute thread. Thank you all for being good people, for uploading so many adorable photos, and generally just being cool. This past year has been really rough for me and the cute thread and all its previous incarnations have kept me going. You're all good people and I wish you nothing but the best. Here's to another year of cute animals and uplifting stories.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Sociopastry posted:

Happy Turkeyday, cute thread. Thank you all for being good people, for uploading so many adorable photos, and generally just being cool. This past year has been really rough for me and the cute thread and all its previous incarnations have kept me going. You're all good people and I wish you nothing but the best. Here's to another year of cute animals and uplifting stories.

Yep. Cute thread is one of the nicest places on the internet.

So I bring you the best part of Thanksgiving.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wtf stop that. Making your own is piss - easy and takes 7 minutes and tastes loads better.

I'm so loving triggered.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I had this for the first time in my life today and it was... ok...

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Capy Thanksgiving to the Americans here

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Inzombiac posted:

Wtf stop that. Making your own is piss - easy and takes 7 minutes and tastes loads better.

I'm so loving triggered.

My mother used to make her own from her mother's recipe, until my dad and I wore her down over the course of 20 years. Now she just buys the canned stuff. Not only is the can stuff every bit as tasty to proper-thinking humans, it maintains the can's ridges (!!!) and resists being removed from the can until you punch a hole in the bottom and shake real hard, at which point it makes squeaking and farting noises before plopping abruptly onto the plate and jiggling in appreciation of your good taste. Perhaps it's not for everyone, but it's a tradition I plan to pass on to my children, or, failing that, I'll leave them on a mountain to die of exposure and then try to have better children.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

My mother used to make her own from her mother's recipe, until my dad and I wore her down over the course of 20 years. Now she just buys the canned stuff.

Sad as hell.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Cranberries a la Bart. :smith: and if you heathen don't get it, well, you just don't get it. I'm not gonna judge the cute pics thread.

But there is something about coming home from college (or wherever) and having this can present itself and you slurp it out onto the plate to great laughter...and things are ok :unsmith:

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

^^^ :hfive:

SynthOrange posted:

Sad as hell.

I showed her this conversation and she laughed really hard then told me I was adopted and nobody loves me. I love my mom a whole lot. :3:

Everybody hug your mom. If your mom isn't available then text her the word "hug" without explanation. If your mom has passed away then I'm very sorry and hope my posts have not caused you any pain. You're all great and god bless.

Content: my parents' dog

Maybe it's just me, but his doofy face and ridiculous ears make me happy.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Cranberry sauce with orange marmalade. I'd post a picture but it's all been et.

Also, my friends overnighting in a hotel heard a squeaky mew outside their window and tracked down a stray kitten, which they took home with them. I have pics but not permission to post them.

It's been a good day! Here, have a video: https://youtu.be/OC82tWN5xFo

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

^^^ :hfive:

I showed her this conversation and she laughed really hard then told me I was adopted and nobody loves me. I love my mom a whole lot. :3:

Everybody hug your mom. If your mom isn't available then text her the word "hug" without explanation. If your mom has passed away then I'm very sorry and hope my posts have not caused you any pain. You're all great and god bless.

Content: my parents' dog

Maybe it's just me, but his doofy face and ridiculous ears make me happy.

I literally just did this and even though it's late where she is, I know she'll get it and respond (oop, she just did). Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks, booby!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My mother used to make her own from her mother's recipe, until my dad and I wore her down over the course of 20 years. Now she just buys the canned stuff. Not only is the can stuff every bit as tasty to proper-thinking humans, it maintains the can's ridges (!!!) and resists being removed from the can until you punch a hole in the bottom and shake real hard, at which point it makes squeaking and farting noises before plopping abruptly onto the plate and jiggling in appreciation of your good taste. Perhaps it's not for everyone, but it's a tradition I plan to pass on to my children, or, failing that, I'll leave them on a mountain to die of exposure and then try to have better children.

Goddamn you for making me feel any warmth to that war crime of a holiday spread.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I dropped everything and took so many pictures.

good4 thing you posted them...

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Ayyy Booby, I got your back. I enjoy jellied cranberry cylinders too, year round even. :hfive:

Here's a cute dude with a majestic traveling companion.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Maine Coon giant floof.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

kinmik posted:

Ayyy Booby, I got your back. I enjoy jellied cranberry cylinders too, year round even. :hfive:

Here's a cute dude with a majestic traveling companion.

Huskies are the worst dog and the best dog.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
The Rock discovered that a puppy named after him needed help.

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/post/134001792278/dwayne-johnson-donates-1500-to-save-an-abandoned

The Rock helped.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

Muad'dib!

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Elias_Maluco posted:

Huskies are the worst dog and the best dog.

Bad for: shedding like a motherfucker, escaping, being a Bad Dog and getting into everything

Great for: dog smiles 5ever and energy that never ends.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

I thought that was a candle. :downs:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Eponine posted:

Bad for: shedding like a motherfucker, escaping, being a Bad Dog and getting into everything

Great for: dog smiles 5ever and energy that never ends.

Exactly that. I had one for 14 years. She was a wild thief, an rear end in a top hat and a rebel, for her whole life. You just cant trust huskies.

But she was also the best and most fun friend and I would feel happy just for looking at that smiling playful goofy little wolf. I miss her so much :(

EDIT: one of her last pictures, Im literally crying now. You bad little adorable wild thing

Elias_Maluco has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Nov 27, 2015

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

EVG posted:

Muad'dib!

Meowad'ib!

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Elias_Maluco posted:

Exactly that. I had one for 14 years. She was a wild thief, an rear end in a top hat and a rebel, for her whole life. You just cant trust huskies.

But she was also the best and most fun friend and I would feel happy just for looking at that smiling playful goofy little wolf. I miss her so much :(

My partner grew up with two huskies and we very nearly got a husky when we were in the market for a dog. What we ended up with though is slightly smaller and slightly less sheddy, but so smart and so bad and best dog smiles. Our dogs would never escape though because they are shadow dogs. Once Starling got off her leash on the street and I called her panicking and she just sat next to me waiting for me to calm down. Jerk.

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
Cat VS Bee.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Feonir posted:

Cat VS Bee.

haha it's like some crossed a cat with a keebler elf

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

What were you thinking trying to catch a bee? You muppet.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Mazenki posted:

Thanks for all the buttery updates!

This.

This is not getting enough love.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

I don't even know what this is, except for nature's attempt at reaching a floofiness singularity.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/DefinitiveAbleHagfish.webm

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Perestroika posted:

I don't even know what this is, except for nature's attempt at reaching a floofiness singularity.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/DefinitiveAbleHagfish.webm
This is a porcupine.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

kalstrams posted:

This is a porcupine.

They're so fluffy

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
MORRR-TALLL KOMMMMM-BAATTTTT!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

Sigh, these Saw movies are really getting out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

SinineSiil posted:

They're so fluffy

And apparently really friendly.

• Locked thread