Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

That might be a foul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYggxP7wC8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

I would watch the poo poo out of soccer if that was a regular occurance.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

princecoo posted:

I would watch the poo poo out of soccer if that was a regular occurance.

Was Eric Cantona playing the game?

If so, that's normal, not a bug.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Wheany posted:

In Final Fantasy Legend on Gameboy the end boss is Creator.

He can be one-shot with the weapon "Saw"

If that was a nail gun rather than a saw, I'd say it was completely intentional. :catholic:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujADg0nWqCw

For all the complaints about Fallout 4 bugs, it's sure good at handling things that are never going to happen unless you're just being a jerk to it.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
One of my favorite game glitches was in Dragon Age: Origins. If you're in a fight, characters can end up with blood splatters on them that persist for a short while, and even show up in dialog scenes and cutscenes.

A character can also appear to be on fire, and this status will carry over into dialog scenes and cutscenes. This will not change what they say, they will still act just like they normally do, but on fire.

Well I was playing DA:O and I got to the bar fight where you end up with Leliana in your party, and I did the fight, and afterwards Leliana talked to me to ask to join my party.

Except that she was covered in blood, on fire, and didn't seem to be aware of this fact.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
That wasn't a bug, the persistent gore was one of their big marketing talk points for a time and you could turn it off.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
But the persistent being on fire?

I thought it was funny to be able to carry on a conversation with Leliana and she doesn't even notice that she's on fire.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Instant Sunrise posted:

I thought it was funny to be able to carry on a conversation with Leliana and she doesn't even notice that she's on fire.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Speaking of Dragon Age

https://youtu.be/VSTEY1yTgNM

Oblivion.avi

https://youtu.be/1ATh4y4XRjA

cage-free egghead has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Nov 26, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Instant Sunrise posted:

No, that's a bug for sure and it happens with most effects. It always bugged me when the frost, fire and blood would stack on my mage knight who had like half a dozen shield spells and stone skin and poo poo so she'd just look like a walking glowing mass a poo poo.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
While we're on Dragon Age, I had a couple of amusing glitches in my latest playthrough of Inquisition.

Uh, guy, is that...are you really comfortable sitting like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOyhMCBAlQ

Magic's making poo poo weird in Thedas.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Devil's Third is a masterpiece.
http://i.imgur.com/ZmCJxgw.gifv

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Wheany posted:

In Final Fantasy Legend on Gameboy the end boss is Creator.

He can be one-shot with the weapon "Saw"

Final Fantasy Legend II fixed this and was generally a lot more robust on the surface, but when it did break it broke in much more spectacular ways. Under certain rate and very specific circumstances, the game can wind up randomly launching the player into the final boss fight out of the blue.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Allright, here's the game plan: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

I'm going to assume this is a game about a tattooed man punching people for having haunted butts.

effervescible posted:

While we're on Dragon Age, I had a couple of amusing glitches in my latest playthrough of Inquisition.

My favorite Inquisition glitch was when Vivienne disapproved of something my Inquisitor said, and he expressed his shame by sliding very, very slowly downwards until he was entirely out of the screen.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Thinky Whale posted:

My favorite Inquisition glitch was when Vivienne disapproved of something my Inquisitor said, and he expressed his shame by sliding very, very slowly downwards until he was entirely out of the screen.

Honestly, that's a completely legitimate reaction to Vivienne's disapproval.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA8mV8AnbA

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

What a perfect line for that to happen on, too.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
In FO4 one of your companions is supposed to give you a perk that adds +25% headshot chance in VATS mode. However this perk is currently broken, instead setting your hitchance at 95%, whatever the weapon, even with missile launchers or the fat man. (look at the ridiculous hit chances on other body parts compared to the head)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDvB9hTJpQw

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

In FO4 one of your companions is supposed to give you a perk that adds +25% headshot chance in VATS mode. However this perk is currently broken, instead setting your hitchance at 95%, whatever the weapon, even with missile launchers or the fat man. (look at the ridiculous hit chances on other body parts compared to the head)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDvB9hTJpQw

I think people in the fallout thread were saying it actually adds 2000% to your headshot chances, it's just impossible to actually display 100% for whatever stupid reason. The conversation system is the same way, you could have 10 charisma and wear charisma gear but you still won't have an actual 100% chance at dialogue trees, just 95%.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Nuebot posted:

I think people in the fallout thread were saying it actually adds 2000% to your headshot chances, it's just impossible to actually display 100% for whatever stupid reason. The conversation system is the same way, you could have 10 charisma and wear charisma gear but you still won't have an actual 100% chance at dialogue trees, just 95%.

If anyones interested there's a mod that removes the chance from this, so if you have 4 charisma you can do yellow options, 6 charisma you can do orange options, and 8 charisma you can do red options.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2100/

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
the gods still know what you've done

gently caress this poo poo i'm out

nice save

russian roulette

hello my baby, hello my honey

raider ice skating champ 2287

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

I don't get the second to last one.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Royal W posted:

I don't get the second to last one.

Its a reference to the Warner Bros Frog. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sT99Y4AnmA

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

He's doing the thing where you pretend it's just a normal thing like the thing is the reference haha good jokes fun times all around

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
This video of Just Cause 3 had me in tears from laughing so hard.

Wait for the part with the cows which starts about 2 minutes in, but the entire thing is worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmgoLS0vh5E

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 06:49 on Nov 30, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
This might have been mentioned? But in FO: 4, if you're using a Stealth Boy or armor that makes you cloak, and you bring up your Pip Boy, it's invisible and you can't see anything, because it's all rendered in-game.

It's REALLY loving annoying, because I have armor that cloaks when I crouch, and I like to snipe a lot...when crouching...so sometimes I want to pull up my Pip Boy, but I have to stand up or walk to de-cloak, and then risk being seen. :mad:

princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

This video of Just Cause 3 had me in tears from laughing so hard.

Wait for the part with the cows which starts about 2 minutes in, but the entire thing is worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmgoLS0vh5E

DrBouvenstein posted:

This might have been mentioned? But in FO: 4, if you're using a Stealth Boy or armor that makes you cloak, and you bring up your Pip Boy, it's invisible and you can't see anything, because it's all rendered in-game.

It's REALLY loving annoying, because I have armor that cloaks when I crouch, and I like to snipe a lot...when crouching...so sometimes I want to pull up my Pip Boy, but I have to stand up or walk to de-cloak, and then risk being seen. :mad:

Pretty sure those are both working as intended.

princecoo has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Nov 30, 2015

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DrBouvenstein posted:

You know what's also fun ? It makes your reflex sights invisible too, aka the dot disappears and you can't aim for poo poo in first person.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

I have an xbone and I want to record some Fallout 4 footage. How do I do that?

The reason I ask is because anytime I play and a vertibird comes on screen it will (very slowly but) eventually just start spinning and flying in circles until it crashes into the ground and explodes. This made the mission in which you storm Fort Strong fun because eventually the thing was spinning so fast the game became a blur and we crashed into the water. I was left unhurt and just swam to the fort and killed everything. The guy that comes with you (I forget his name) made it too. No one ever mentioned the crash so I don't know.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

The reason I ask is because anytime I play and a vertibird comes on screen it will (very slowly but) eventually just start spinning and flying in circles until it crashes into the ground and explodes. This made the mission in which you storm Fort Strong fun because eventually the thing was spinning so fast the game became a blur and we crashed into the water. I was left unhurt and just swam to the fort and killed everything. The guy that comes with you (I forget his name) made it too. No one ever mentioned the crash so I don't know.

It's not supposed to happen let me tell you that :v:

But Vertibirds seem wonky in general, sometimes if you load a save near a flying one, it'll spawn with it's rotors off and come crashing down to the ground, leaving you some delicious and free Power Armors.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

If you have the Kinect, you say "Xbox record that" and it saves the last 30 seconds of gameplay. If you don't have the Kinect, you hit the guide button twice which should bring in the snap menu, then hit X and it'll do the same thing.

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Thinking with portals broke Mel's brain

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Cracked_Gear posted:

Thinking with portals broke Mel's brain

Who the gently caress is Mel?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wasabi the J posted:

Who the gently caress is Mel?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/317400/

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

princecoo posted:

Pretty sure those are both working as intended.

The people driving off the bridge at the start counts as a glitch :colbert:

Kikas posted:

But Vertibirds seem wonky in general, sometimes if you load a save near a flying one, it'll spawn with it's rotors off and come crashing down to the ground, leaving you some delicious and free Power Armors.

My favourite kind of glitch - funny and gives you cool loot.

some old car parts
Aug 2, 2011

Makes me a very poor man
Edit: Acidentally emptyqouted so just sharing a dumb story

I recently had a legendary bug out and glitch into the ground in fallout 4.
Was a hard as gently caress fight too.

some old car parts has a new favorite as of 08:50 on Dec 1, 2015

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Fathis Munk posted:

You know what's also fun ? It makes your reflex sights invisible too, aka the dot disappears and you can't aim for poo poo in first person.

That was an issue in Oblivion too, where Chameleon made it impossible to see your bow and arrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There are two items in Destiny. One is an Old West-style revolver with a fan-fire animation. The other is a pair of gauntlets with huge armor plates mounted on them. And if you use them at the same time... :bravo: