Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Great Op.

Is there a chance a settlement mod can be made that will allow for easier control over assigned jobs? I hate tracking them all down, or ringing the bell and only half of them showing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I noticed Homemaker isn't in the OP http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478/

Creator said he remade it in FO4Edit now. Does that mean it should be safe to use? I want more doo-das for my shitpile settlements

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

Berious posted:

I noticed Homemaker isn't in the OP http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478/

Creator said he remade it in FO4Edit now. Does that mean it should be safe to use? I want more doo-das for my shitpile settlements

Yes it should be safe, I think even SSEx has been remade in fo4edit now, though dont quote me on that.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

Zodium posted:

Simple how? It looks like there's very early FO4 support for NifSkope, whatever that means, and a Larger Revolutionary Swords mod, meaning it must be possible somehow, but I don't know where to start beyond fiddling with FO4Edit parameters right now. :shrug:

Edit: BSA unpacker, for my own convenience.

Unpack the mesh of the weapon you want to resize. Open it in NifSkope. Find the reference to the mesh in the tree (something like NiTrishape). From there you should be able to find an xyz scale that you can edit. Then you can just save your edited mesh file in the appropriate spot in your data folder and it'll just override the one in the BSA.

Mind, I'm a little hazy on this. But I remember getting entire custom weapons into Fallout 3 before we had the GECK just by using NifSkope. Scaling weapons up or down is trivial compared to that.

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

Amstrad posted:

Unpack the mesh of the weapon you want to resize. Open it in NifSkope. Find the reference to the mesh in the tree (something like NiTrishape). From there you should be able to find an xyz scale that you can edit. Then you can just save your edited mesh file in the appropriate spot in your data folder and it'll just override the one in the BSA.

Mind, I'm a little hazy on this. But I remember getting entire custom weapons into Fallout 3 before we had the GECK just by using NifSkope. Scaling weapons up or down is trivial compared to that.

You may have to manually edit your ini to load things from the data files.

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

Kea posted:

You may have to manually edit your ini to load things from the data files.

I assumed everyone who was modding had already done this. But yes you are correct.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It Begins.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

So I had a clever thought after getting disappointed by all the gun mods being stored in hexadecimal: instead of tediously improving the damage on every single automatic receiver in the entire game, why not just do the equivalent through a much, much easier way? Perks are stored in plain text which makes modifying them a breeze, so...

This mod improves the damage on the Commando perk from 20/40/60/80/100% to 30/60/90/120/150%. I tested it and it seems like it works just fine, and it makes automatics an actually competitive choice without boosting them to absurd levels. Also since it affects a perk, it probably won't interfere with any other weapon-based mods you have installed.

e: Here's the nexus link for my mod.

Kite Pride Worldwide fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 28, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I just want to find the rate of fire and there's absolutely no clue where it is or any correlation whether the float values mean anything :shepicide:

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
This looks nice: Super Helpful Item Tidying - Containers with new names-labels for sorting. Versions of placeable containers with name changes to label what you hold inside. So you've got a safe named 'Guns' and so on. Made with FO4Edit.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Amstrad posted:

I managed to advance from fiddling with FO4Edit parameters to fiddling with NifSkope parameters, but little difference. There's a "scale" parameter which I can use to make the weapon bigger ... in NifSkope. No change in-game. :smith:

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Gestalt Intellect posted:

I don't know why you'd want to spend a whole levelup on just 5% more damage though. That's an incredibly trivial amount by itself.

There is no level cap, nothing is really wasted when you can have it all. Leveling is trivial and fast. I was level 40 before I even got to Boston propper and still haven't gone further south than the Combat Zone.

Amstrad posted:

Pre War Safes
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3306
I mean, why the gently caress is the chief of police or the local businessman storing some cobbled together pipe weapon in his locked safe from before the war rather than a proper store bought weapon?

Maybe the safe was cracked and the combination reset post war? I dont see how thats an impossible feat of imagination, the loot lists are leveled, and the regions are capped to the retarded rubber banding system, the first time you enter a zone that region is stuck forever to your level range at that time. gently caress all of you that dont like scaling enemies. poo poo gets boring murdering level 10 or less on a level 48 character.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Testing out the weapon mod editing functionality of FO4Edit.
NOTE: The weapon mod editing of FO4Edit is not completely tested (duh) and may cause complete singularities within the game engine. Use at own risk.

Based on and shamelessly stolen from The Iron Rose's Weapon Overhaul mod. The contents of this esp are free to steal wholesale.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32844786/weapon_tweaks.esp

Changes:
-"Assault Rifle" renamed to "Heavy Rifle"
-Heavy Rifle automatic reciever damage and rate of fire increased
-"Combat Rifle" renamed to "Assault Rifle", changed caliber to 5.56mm
-Assault Rifle automatic reciever damage and rate of fire increased
-Deliverer changed caliber to .38

-Heavy Rifle drum capacity increased from 80 to 100
-10mm Pistol magazine size changed from 12/24 to 16/32
-Combat Shotgun magazine size changed from 8/12/32 to 5/7/12
-Submachine Gun magazine size changed from 50/100 to 30/60
-Institute laser gun base magazine size changed from 30 to 45

-10mm Pistol base damage changed from 18 to 20
-Pipe Gun base damage changed from 13 to 14
-Double Barrel Shotgun base damage changed from 45 to 72
-Combat Shotgun base damage changed from 50 to 56
-Hunting Rifle base damage changed from 37 to 52
-Pipe Bolt Rifle base damage changed from 34 to 45
-Pipe Revolver base damage changed from 24 to 30
-Minigun base damage changed from 8 to 15
-.44 Revolver base damage changed from 48 to 50
-Gatling Laser base damage changed from 14 to 20
-Laser and Institute laser gun base damage changed from 24/21 to 30/30
-Plasma base damage changed from 24+24 to 30+30
-Junk Jet damage at full charge changed from 40 to 80
-Missile explosion damage increased from 135 to 200 (hopefully)
-Fat Man explosion damage increased from 450 to 600, full damage radius decreased from 300 to 225
-MIRV full damage radius decreased from 250 to 200
-Submachine Gun base damage changed from 13 to 16

-Minigun rate of fire slightly increased for standard and triple barrels,
-Minigun rate of fire significantly increased for accelerated barrel, but damage bonus is removed
-Gatling Laser Charged Barrel rate of fire increased, damage bonus decreased
-Institute reciever damage penalty removed, higher end reciever damages slightly increased
-.44 Revolver rate of fire increased across the board
-Submachine gun damage penalty removed
-Submachine gun rate of fire slightly decreased
-10mm Automatic recievers' rate of fire increased
-Pipe Gun automatic recievers' rate of fire decreased
-Spread coefficient for Double Barreled Shotgun reduced to 20% (long barrel) and 40% (short barrel)
-Spread coefficient for Combat Shotgun reduced to 25% (long barrel) and 50% (short barrel)
-Combat Shotgun base rate of fire increased
-Combat Shotgun automatic reciever rate of fire drastically increased

-.38 rechamberings now increase rate of fire for all applicable weapons
-.308 rechambered Assault Rifle ROF decreased
-.308 rechambered Pipe Revolver ROF decreased, but damage increased.
-.50 rechambered Pipe Bolt/Hunting Rifle ROF decreased, but damage dramatically increased

-Player-equippable melee weapon damage values raised by 2.0x to 3.0x across the board, to compensate for hilariously slow melee swings
-NPC-only heavy melee weapon (anchor, fire hydrant) damage values raised by 1.5-2.0x

-Various semi-auto weapon rates of fire significantly increased (heavy rifle, assault rifle, 10mm pistol, pipe gun)
-Various weapon weights reduced to compensate for junk inflation

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Nov 28, 2015

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Zodium posted:

I managed to advance from fiddling with FO4Edit parameters to fiddling with NifSkope parameters, but little difference. There's a "scale" parameter which I can use to make the weapon bigger ... in NifSkope. No change in-game. :smith:

Are you scaling the top level reference? If so it doesn't do anything, you have to scale the individual parts, so instead of example NiNode-LaserRifleStockShort, you want to expand and go scale the BSTriShapes below.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Zodium posted:

I got FO4Edit set up and did some stuff like edit the PC damage bonus in Arbitration back down. Now I want to make my melee weapons not stupid small, but there doesn't seem to be a scale setting. Is it one of the unknowns or is weapon size not easily moddable?

Seems me and you are on the same page, I set the value to 1.0, which is twice as much as the vanilla value of 0.5 (Arbitration is 2.5 for reference, way too much imo). I just hit level 10 and started rolling with a non-Codsworth companion and I miss Codsworth horribly. Preston has terrible aim with the laser musket. So far I have not run into any unkillable bullet sponges, in fact every legendary I have encountered so far has fallen to one single sneaking shotgun blast.

Coupled with Immersive Loot Reduction and the game feels appropiately hard. For instance, I've found a total of 3 radaways my whole time playing which prompted me to figure out what the recipe for a RadAway was and now I'm on the lookout for glowing mushrooms. This is something that would have never happened in the vanilla game, I would have just ignored cooking entirely because the game throws so many foods/chems at you that it doesn't matter.

SolidSnakesBandana fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 28, 2015

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I just updated my mod, Better Commando, to have an option to apply Commando bonuses to the Minigun and Gatling Laser. This might make it a little broken though.

Do you think I should post this in the main modding thread or the other FO4 threads? Do you think enough people would care?

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Alabaster White posted:

I just updated my mod, Better Commando, to have an option to apply Commando bonuses to the Minigun and Gatling Laser. This might make it a little broken though.

Do you think I should post this in the main modding thread or the other FO4 threads? Do you think enough people would care?

Its nice work but kind of redundant with the weapon damage re-balances. If using both it makes Automatics way too good.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

LumberingTroll posted:

Its nice work but kind of redundant with the weapon damage re-balances. If using both it makes Automatics way too good.

Yeah, but I can't think of any way around this problem. The real issue is that miniguns still scale with Heavy Gunner so even if the increased Commando bonus wasn't there, it'd still be a whopping 4x multiplier plus stagger. It was a requested side mod though; the main mod is what I really care about showing off.

Kite Pride Worldwide fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Nov 28, 2015

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Has anyone figured out if the 10mm pistol can be converted to .45?

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

Capn Beeb posted:

.45 is only 11.43mm there isn't really much difference.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

All I want is either a M60 or M249, the minigun is fun with power armour, but it's just not DAKKA enough :orks101:

Pound_Coin fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Nov 28, 2015

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

I donno if this is common knowledge in here, but if you click on the left (our left) cheekbone of the power armor helmet in the fallout 4 launcher, it opens a hidden built in mod manager.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Cheap Shot posted:

I donno if this is common knowledge in here, but if you click on the left (our left) cheekbone of the power armor helmet in the fallout 4 launcher, it opens a hidden built in mod manager.

Only if you've made the necessary edit to the .ini file.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Capn Beeb posted:

Possibly, but the FO4edit weapon mod editing system doesn't allow you to do anything but put in integer values when you add components.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
The mod I never knew I wanted until I saw it: Meowth Teddy Bear Retexture

I mean look at this thing:

Hey, That's Not Junk!: I've always liked collecting pre-war money in Fallout games for some reason. Also includes gold bars and cigarettes.

Improved Pickpocketing: Seems dumb that you can max out your pickpocketing and still have zero percent to steal something.

2x Pacify Success Rate: Is this possibly too OP? I would probably just save-scum anyway

Logical Junk Weight: Tries to make junk weigh closer to the sum of its scrap parts

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Jack Ketch posted:

Are you scaling the top level reference? If so it doesn't do anything, you have to scale the individual parts, so instead of example NiNode-LaserRifleStockShort, you want to expand and go scale the BSTriShapes below.

Thanks! Do I still need to scale the top level reference or something to make the physics work right, or am I just imagining things when I think my fancy new bigger hammer doesn't really reach as far as it should?

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Seems me and you are on the same page, I set the value to 1.0, which is twice as much as the vanilla value of 0.5 (Arbitration is 2.5 for reference, way too much imo). I just hit level 10 and started rolling with a non-Codsworth companion and I miss Codsworth horribly. Preston has terrible aim with the laser musket. So far I have not run into any unkillable bullet sponges, in fact every legendary I have encountered so far has fallen to one single sneaking shotgun blast.

Coupled with Immersive Loot Reduction and the game feels appropiately hard. For instance, I've found a total of 3 radaways my whole time playing which prompted me to figure out what the recipe for a RadAway was and now I'm on the lookout for glowing mushrooms. This is something that would have never happened in the vanilla game, I would have just ignored cooking entirely because the game throws so many foods/chems at you that it doesn't matter.

1.0 PC modifier, 5.0 enemy modifier is just right. Also 200% level scaling. Immersive mods are masochistic sperg bullshit, though. I need a steady supply of ammo, stims and steel for uninterrupted killing sprees and making my Sims live in real pretty towns. :colbert:

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Zodium posted:

1.0 PC modifier, 5.0 enemy modifier is just right. Also 200% level scaling. Immersive mods are masochistic sperg bullshit, though. I need a steady supply of ammo, stims and steel for uninterrupted killing sprees and making my Sims live in real pretty towns. :colbert:

I'm still rolling in stuff, but that's just because I scour the gently caress out of pretty much everywhere. I'm curious about the 200% level scaling, does that just double what the minimum level can be or something? What value is this?

Kea
Oct 5, 2007
My last new vegas playthrough I used some insane set of mods that made the game ball crushingly hard, massively reduced ammo and medpacks, proper weights for everything, realistic carry weights etc. Brought new life into the game.

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

LumberingTroll posted:

.45 is only 11.43mm there isn't really much difference.
The nominal difference is less important than other elements of the cartridges' design (though F3/4 use relatively generic ammo designations), but a conversion could be useful simply if you have a lot more of one type of ammo.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I'm still rolling in stuff, but that's just because I scour the gently caress out of pretty much everywhere. I'm curious about the 200% level scaling, does that just double what the minimum level can be or something? What value is this?

fLevelScalingMult

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Iron Rose posted:

Glad to see this up!

Especially glad to see a bunch of my mods up there, I'm the one who wrote the Customize Legendary Enemy Spawning, Create your own Survival Rebalance (there's a typo in your title btw), Easy Lockpicking, Craftable Guns and Weapons, Unlimited Power Core and Jetpack (which I don't think the Power Core up there has btw), No Fall Damage, and Carry Weight modifications, which allows you not only to customize your base carry weight as you would with the console, but also lets you customize the amount of carry weight you gain per point of strength.

You can access all my mods, including future mods, here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2177762/?tb=mods&pUp=1

In the meantime, if anyone knows how to make fomod installers let me know as I'd be super grateful.
Customize Legendary Enemy Spawning doesn't seem to change much at all without also changing fDiffMultLegendaryRarity to some low fraction.

I ran LegendaryAllDifficulties20x.esp and there were maybe 4 legendaries in the raider version of Thicket Excavations (compared to like, two, on unmodded normal, I think). With LegendaryAllDifficulties20x.esp and fDiffMultLegendaryRarity set to 0.001000, there were more legendary than regular mobs.

Not that having quite that many is necessarily desireable, but since you have a 50x version in there, I figured I should say something

Soup du Journey fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Nov 28, 2015

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

rope kid posted:

The nominal difference is less important than other elements of the cartridges' design (though F3/4 use relatively generic ammo designations), but a conversion could be useful simply if you have a lot more of one type of ammo.

A rechamber mod would be so good. Imagine a minigun chambered in shotgun shells. Call it Ironrain :getin:

Colapops
Nov 21, 2007

There's a lot of mod talk to wade through, but has anyone found any sort of... armory mod or something for settlements? Manually equipping each and every settler is a huge pain.

For someone more versed in current modding limits: would it even be possible to create a kind of weapon locker / armory object for the settlements? Something you store extra weapons and armor in that settlers can take on their own.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Testing out the weapon mod editing functionality of FO4Edit.
NOTE: The weapon mod editing of FO4Edit is not completely tested (duh) and may cause complete singularities within the game engine. Use at own risk.

Based on and shamelessly stolen from The Iron Rose's Weapon Overhaul mod. The contents of this esp are free to steal wholesale.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32844786/weapon_tweaks.esp

Changes:
-"Assault Rifle" renamed to "Heavy Rifle"
-Heavy Rifle automatic reciever damage and rate of fire increased
-"Combat Rifle" renamed to "Assault Rifle", changed caliber to 5.56mm
-Assault Rifle automatic reciever damage and rate of fire increased
-Deliverer changed caliber to .38

-Heavy Rifle drum capacity increased from 80 to 100
-10mm Pistol magazine size changed from 12/24 to 16/32
-Combat Shotgun magazine size changed from 8/12/32 to 5/7/12
-Submachine Gun magazine size changed from 50/100 to 30/60
-Institute laser gun base magazine size changed from 30 to 45

-10mm Pistol base damage changed from 18 to 20
-Pipe Gun base damage changed from 13 to 14
-Double Barrel Shotgun base damage changed from 45 to 72
-Combat Shotgun base damage changed from 50 to 56
-Hunting Rifle base damage changed from 37 to 52
-Pipe Bolt Rifle base damage changed from 34 to 45
-Pipe Revolver base damage changed from 24 to 30
-Minigun base damage changed from 8 to 15
-.44 Revolver base damage changed from 48 to 50
-Gatling Laser base damage changed from 14 to 20
-Laser and Institute laser gun base damage changed from 24/21 to 30/30
-Plasma base damage changed from 24+24 to 30+30
-Junk Jet damage at full charge changed from 40 to 80
-Missile explosion damage increased from 135 to 200 (hopefully)
-Fat Man explosion damage increased from 450 to 600, full damage radius decreased from 300 to 225
-MIRV full damage radius decreased from 250 to 200
-Submachine Gun base damage changed from 13 to 16

-Minigun rate of fire slightly increased for standard and triple barrels,
-Minigun rate of fire significantly increased for accelerated barrel, but damage bonus is removed
-Gatling Laser Charged Barrel rate of fire increased, damage bonus decreased
-Institute reciever damage penalty removed, higher end reciever damages slightly increased
-.44 Revolver rate of fire increased across the board
-Submachine gun damage penalty removed
-Submachine gun rate of fire slightly decreased
-10mm Automatic recievers' rate of fire increased
-Pipe Gun automatic recievers' rate of fire decreased
-Spread coefficient for Double Barreled Shotgun reduced to 20% (long barrel) and 40% (short barrel)
-Spread coefficient for Combat Shotgun reduced to 25% (long barrel) and 50% (short barrel)
-Combat Shotgun base rate of fire increased
-Combat Shotgun automatic reciever rate of fire drastically increased

-.38 rechamberings now increase rate of fire for all applicable weapons
-.308 rechambered Assault Rifle ROF decreased
-.308 rechambered Pipe Revolver ROF decreased, but damage increased.
-.50 rechambered Pipe Bolt/Hunting Rifle ROF decreased, but damage dramatically increased

-Player-equippable melee weapon damage values raised by 2.0x to 3.0x across the board, to compensate for hilariously slow melee swings
-NPC-only heavy melee weapon (anchor, fire hydrant) damage values raised by 1.5-2.0x

-Various semi-auto weapon rates of fire significantly increased (heavy rifle, assault rifle, 10mm pistol, pipe gun)
-Various weapon weights reduced to compensate for junk inflation

Where exactly did you find Rate of Fire? I'm quite curious, as I'd love to be able to edit rate of fire on my own mods.

Same thing for editing weapon mods, that's super super big and I'd really like to know how. PM me?

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Customize Legendary Enemy Spawning doesn't seem to change much at all without also changing fDiffMultLegendaryRarity to some low fraction.

I ran LegendaryAllDifficulties20x.esp and there were maybe 4 legendaries in the raider version of Thicket Excavations (compared to like, two, on unmodded normal, I think). With LegendaryAllDifficulties20x.esp and fDiffMultLegendaryRarity set to 0.001000, there were more legendary than regular mobs.

Not that having quite that many is necessarily desireable, but since you have a 50x version in there, I figured I should say something

Must have missed that in the GMSTs, I appreciate the head's up. Made that mod in the first few days after fallout came out, in my defense.

Anyways, I'll update it soon in that case.

The Iron Rose fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Nov 28, 2015

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

Colapops posted:

There's a lot of mod talk to wade through, but has anyone found any sort of... armory mod or something for settlements? Manually equipping each and every settler is a huge pain.

For someone more versed in current modding limits: would it even be possible to create a kind of weapon locker / armory object for the settlements? Something you store extra weapons and armor in that settlers can take on their own.

Not without scripting, which is more or less no right now.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Iron Rose posted:

Where exactly did you find Rate of Fire? I'm quite curious, as I'd love to be able to edit rate of fire on my own mods.

Same thing for editing weapon mods, that's super super big and I'd really like to know how. PM me?
Rate Of Fire is either on the reciever if it's automatic/bolt action/etc, or for semi autos, it's the value that's originally 0.2143 in 10mm pistol.

The latest build of FO4edit is now being uploaded to Nexus and it has weapon mod editing. You can't add new properties yet, though, because you can't change the datatype of new DATA entries to something other than int.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

rope kid posted:

Hey, Are you as upset as myself and others that beth took so many liberties with the fallout lore?

Edit : I mean; if you cannot drink from the toilet, its not fallout.

staberind fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 29, 2015

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Can anyone help me out with the Nexus Mod Manager? I check the .esps in plugins I want loaded and then I click the green check mark to load all mods, but when I run the game no mods are working and when I start NMM back up everything is unchecked again.

Whats going on?

Jack Ketch
Jul 5, 2005

:getin:
Lipstick Apathy

Zodium posted:

Thanks! Do I still need to scale the top level reference or something to make the physics work right, or am I just imagining things when I think my fancy new bigger hammer doesn't really reach as far as it should?

That's due to weapon range being handled by the GECK, so you can visually increase anything but you're hosed on actually having it reach until the GECK is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Reason posted:

Can anyone help me out with the Nexus Mod Manager? I check the .esps in plugins I want loaded and then I click the green check mark to load all mods, but when I run the game no mods are working and when I start NMM back up everything is unchecked again.

Whats going on?

Did you make the required ini changes? It whines at you the first time you hit the checkbox but then never again

• Locked thread