Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
TRUST TED

TRUST-->TED

TRUSTED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

wow i had no idea rubio was such a shithead.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I will be so happy when Cruz gets his bump and subsequent downfall. He is the one guy who scares me with every step he takes.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Do It Once Right posted:

Trump has been very chill about gays and marriage equality so far.

Contrast that with the allegedly more-electable Rubio, who wants to invalidate SCOTUS's marriage equality decision on day one of his presidency via executive order. Just like Huckabee, Santorum, Cruz, Carson, and (lol) Jindal wanted.

I hate Rubio so god drat much. He should have never joined the race and open his mouth. If he gets to the general everyone is going to know what an authoritative poo poo he is.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I can't believe how excited I am...

About Jeb...

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Do It Once Right posted:

Trump has been very chill about gays and marriage equality so far.

Contrast that with the allegedly more-electable Rubio, who wants to invalidate SCOTUS's marriage equality decision on day one of his presidency via executive order. Just like Huckabee, Santorum, Cruz, Carson, and (lol) Jindal wanted.

My favorite part about that is even though he went way out of his way to pander to the theocrats it's just not enough for them, he's still a worthless RINO.

http://stevedeace.com/news/rubios-gigantic-feet-of-clay/

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It's still kind of amazing that Donald Trump can make poo poo up for an hour and keep you glued to your seat. Who else can do that?

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

radical meme posted:

Significant difference, every person in that room with Jeb is going to vote.

You're not wrong, but if even a small percentage of the people in Trump's crowd vote Trump still wins.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's still kind of amazing that Donald Trump can make poo poo up for an hour and keep you glued to your seat. Who else can do that?

Pretty much. Dude has some talents.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Kanye West in 4 years

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Jewel Repetition posted:

The creators of Lost?

Ironically, I have a feeling that the end of Trump will be just as disappointing.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

nachos posted:

Kanye West in 4 years

The Trumpocrat-Trumpublican primary in 2024 is gonna be crazy. Nobody will run in 2020. Well, legally, at least.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Internet Webguy posted:

The creators of Lost?

Ironically, I have a feeling that the end of Trump will be just as disappointing.

That's the most likely scenario, but I'm still hoping there's a brokered convention followed by Trump saying he was treated "unfairly," ripping up his pledge, and going third party in every state that will let him on the ballot.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jewel Repetition posted:

That's the most likely scenario, but I'm still hoping there's a brokered convention followed by Trump saying he was treated "unfairly," ripping up his pledge, and going third party in every state that will let him on the ballot.

I seriously can't wait for the 'tearing up the contract' moment. It is going to be so awesome. We all know it's coming, he is going to give the people what they want.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

codenameFANGIO posted:

I seriously can't wait for the 'tearing up the contract' moment. It is going to be so awesome. We all know it's coming, he is going to give the people what they want.

Of course that's assuming Trump doesn't win the nomination, which we all know he will.

The only way Trump won't cry fowl (or at least be taken seriously) is if someone rises astronomically in the poles and runs the tables.

If the vote is close or if there's any obvious or perceived fuckery, Trump won't need to tear up a contract. His supporters will undervote or maybe even spite vote for Hillary. I honestly think the best chance for republicans to take the white house is to swallow the poison pill and jump on board the Trump train, if for no other reason to retain republican votes...and if they start losing reliable republican votes then their chances go from slim to non existent.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

The creators of Lost?

i don't know, i feel like things could get really ugly. as of right now trump/carson/cruz have over 60% of the primary vote in all 3 early primary states. at the end of the day they still have to get those people lined up behind rubio or they're hosed

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The Nastier Nate posted:

Of course that's assuming Trump doesn't win the nomination, which we all know he will.

Oh poo poo, you're right.

:(

jerk1000
Dec 3, 2014

All while coming up with two new fun stock characters he can use at debates or other rallies ("Republican Congressman" and his wife, Alice).

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

nachos posted:

Kanye West in 4 years

serious question: would would the kanye agenda look like? what would be his core issues?

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

babypolis posted:

wow i had no idea rubio was such a shithead.

That's what he's going for by staying quiet and not doing much campaigning right now.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Zyla posted:

serious question: would would the kanye agenda look like? what would be his core issues?
Gonna find out why everyone's asking if he's a gay fish. Then he'll see if Snooki is a hobbit.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
e: wrong thread :v:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 29, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

Toastmasters.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Evil Fluffy posted:

Don't have any FF9 5* stuff so what the gently caress let's do an 11 pull...
3 4*
8 3*

One of the 4* items it my 4th wing sword, yay FF2 synergy. :shepicide:

Did a 3 pull after:
1 5* - Coral Sword. Yay, another 5* sword instead of a caster weapon. :geno:
1 4*
1 3*

Down to 17 mithril, time to sit on it and ave for something worthwhile. Though now that I burned 65 mithril they'll probably announce the FFT event is getting bumped up for Christmas or something.

Lol this is not the ffrk thread

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Good Citizen posted:

Lol this is not the ffrk thread

I don't even remember hitting reply in this thread. :saddowns:

(still a more interesting post than dumb 'lol Kanye in 4 years' stuff :colbert:)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

If you're going to shitpost at least do it in the Democratic thread.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

also, re:the republican party imploding, i don't think the danger is losing numbers so much as losing ideological control and moderate appeal. even though the republicans have lots of seats in the American government i think that going completely off the rails and excommunicating the establishmentarians completely is a very big, fundamental character change that could lead to the party becoming completely unable to get votes from outside of the far-right. especially at the state level you do in fact still have a lot of Republican moderates whose base of support would dry up. the whole point of the Reagan-Bush establishment was that it could appeal to both middle class moderates and the crazies and draw electoral support from both camps. even though there are a lot of crazies, and it's a large potential well of support, locking out all the moderates would be a big deal

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Nov 29, 2015

jerk1000
Dec 3, 2014
http://gawker.com/donald-trump-rally-features-circus-elephant-owned-by-ma-1744996119

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Should be arrested for abusing that poor animal imo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lotka Volterra posted:

Should be arrested for abusing that poor animal imo
Hey, it's just trying to make America great again

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I can't believe how excited I am about Trump! Going to make America Great Again! No irony, I honestly don't know why liberals post in this thread, we don't post in yours.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Michael Corleone posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about Trump! Going to make America Great Again! No irony, I honestly don't know why liberals post in this thread, we don't post in yours.

Sounds a lot like the complaints after the last debate their at the end. Are we bringing in too much reality for you??

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The New Hampshire Union Leader, which used to be the most coveted endorsement in the Republican primary, gets behind the Christie campaign.

(They endorsed Newt in 2012. He did not win New Hampshire.)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Peachstapler posted:

TRUST TED

TRUST-->TED

TRUSTED

TRUS TED

TRUSS
trəs/

verb
1. tie up the wings and legs of (a chicken or other bird) before cooking.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Michael Corleone posted:

Didn't you volunteer for the Jeb campaign?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

The New Hampshire Union Leader, which used to be the most coveted endorsement in the Republican primary, gets behind the Christie campaign.

(They endorsed Newt in 2012. He did not win New Hampshire.)

he's still running?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Nessus posted:

Didn't you volunteer for the Jeb campaign?

Things have been slow, no more Saturday FunDay, at least this week :( Still, I am a conservative, take the single payer health care and be happy, that is one lib point I agree on.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Michael Corleone posted:

Things have been slow, no more Saturday FunDay, at least this week :( Still, I am a conservative, take the single payer health care and be happy, that is one lib point I agree on.
Trump dropped that, if we assume that his recent book contains truths that are still operative at this point in time.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Michael Corleone posted:

Few questions if you don't mind.

1. What state are you working in?
2. How many volunteers do you work with?
3. What is morale like around the office?
4. Have you met the Jeb! himself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Michael Corleone posted:

If you have a desk, or a cubicle wall please print out an H5N1 post and frame it, so the whole opffice can see how excited people are for ¡Jeb!

• Locked thread