Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The OC reminds me of Chris-Chan. Be honest, how broken am I? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

MizPiz posted:

No way, that's way too well-drawn.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

MizPiz posted:

Oh god. I see it now too.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Needs to be way shittier art and involve being angry about a lack of girlfriends. That is probably just some kid day dreaming about having a mom who isn't lovely or gone. Quit being idiots.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I'm unfamiliar with Attack on Titan and don't know if that's an original donut steel person but designs like this remind me of the special effects artists on Hellraiser II choosing to fudge the anatomy on a skinned woman. In reality breasts would not be there at that point but the audience expects them to be.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's an actual character.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

She's got the breasts in the show as well.

Titans have some pretty questionable anatomy in general. They have cheeks until they need to open their mouths in a horrifying manner.

Ramos has a new favorite as of 17:41 on Nov 28, 2015

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Waffleman_ posted:

The rule of thumb with Steven Universe is if it seems like an anime reference, it probably is.

The original Steven Universe thread had gifs showing a sword fight from an early episode was literally shot for shot a reference to Revolutionary Girl Utena.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

edit: e;fb

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

Yes, I ship Sans x Papyrus. No I do NOT ship them in the Canon Universe. I only ship them in an AU in which they're NOT brothers because I do NOT like incest.

Yeah same

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

Would kill people to play this game

The implied game is the only one that could make FF cinematics boring compared to the gameplay.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

:shittypop:

Eh, still not the worst fallout fan art out there.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Finding weird fanart, though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go.

Vorpal Cat has a new favorite as of 05:19 on Nov 29, 2015

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I mean, its not like Dead Money could really get any worse to play through.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Bad Fallout fan art?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Ramos posted:

Bad Fallout fan art?

Using FO3 Gatling Laser in FO4. 0/10.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

That DLC made me stop playing for a year.

Isaacs Alter Ego
Sep 18, 2007

I don't understand the Dead Money hate because it was my absolute favorite of the DLCs in terms of gameplay. Honest Hearts was the real stinker, eugh.

Now have a weird fanart.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Dead Money did often involve a lot of melee and stealth for an easier time. If you were like me though, you stealthed through the hotel by grenading everything that dare looked at you funny.

More terrible Fallout fan art.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I love Dead Money's characters and writing but fuuuuck ever doing the Villa again. Honest Hearts was at least easier and shorter.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

I guess moreso weird than anything else, I thought the jojo artist just liked alex rider, I didn't know he designed the covers for each japanese release though.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Yeah, I played Dead Money and absolutely LOVED it. I went online and whoops, turns out no one else did.

My character was perfect stealth and perfect charisma, which as it turns out is the only character that makes that DLC fun. Albeit, it makes it extremely fun.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
The writing was pretty good but its just not fun to play. The villa is cool at first but you can only go through so many brown corridors before it starts to feel repetitive. The ghost people are the only enemy in the entire area so that doesn't help. What's really bad though are those loving radios that make your head blow up that make navigating some parts awful. The holograms that rapidly destroy you inside the hotel aren't any better.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Samfucius posted:

Yeah, I played Dead Money and absolutely LOVED it. I went online and whoops, turns out no one else did.

Hey, loved DM too. If anything, it was Honest Hearts that bored the hell out of me, and yes, I did play it 'correctly' (i.e. I didn't shoot Follows-Chalk as soon as I entered Zion). The characters and DLC storyline were great, but Zion was just so empty. Dead Money, despite being much more desolate, had a hell of a lot more going on, and I was actually kind of disappointed once I entered the villa.

Also, in the fanart that started this whole discussion, who's that lying on the ground? I think it's Lunasa Prismriver, but I can't really tell :spergin:

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

MizPiz posted:

Considering you know Chris-chan exists, you're pretty much hosed. I also thought it looked like him, though.

Kavak posted:

I love Dead Money's characters and writing but fuuuuck ever doing the Villa again. Honest Hearts was at least easier and shorter.

The biggest problem with Dead Money is that it's an excellent linear survival horror game bolted onto an open-world FPS-RPG. The shift is really uncomfortable, especially if you keep trying to play it as a loot-'n-shoot. I've done it a couple of times and it gets a million times less frustrating if you just do objectives and talk to characters instead of fretting over exploring every crevice and opening every container.

Honestly, all the DLC share the problem of being decent to great games in their own right while being thematically, mechanically and physically isolated from the core game they're supposed to be part of.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Yeah, the only two of the DLCs that feel connected to New Vegas are Lonesome Road and (to a lesser extent) Old World Blues.

Dead Money is great, though it becomes incredibly annoying in hardcore mode. Finding food and water around the villa is annoying.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Dead Money is fine if you take Light Step

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Or that one that prevents your limbs from being crippled, same difference.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Red Suit posted:

Dead Money is fine if you take Light Step

Kavak posted:

Or that one that prevents your limbs from being crippled, same difference.

It's the explosive collars that I can't stand. God forbid you can't find a speaker, then you do and it's magically invulnerable to lasers and missiles.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It's the explosive collars that I can't stand. God forbid you can't find a speaker, then you do and it's magically invulnerable to lasers and missiles.

It's a tie between those and the traps for which part of Dead Money I hate more.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Too much bitching about games, that's in another thread, we need more fan art.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Teenage Boys in 2010.jpg

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

mind the walrus posted:

Teenage Boys in 2010.jpg

Probably true, but don't say you wouldn't play a crossover game that's about blasting giant monsters with the greatest Heroes of FPS history. :krad::hf::black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't see DOOMguy nor Gordon Freeman in that picture. Again TeenageBoysin2010.jpg.

• Locked thread