Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why did we sell Coman :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Sandwolf posted:

Why did we sell Coman :(

Allegri :troll:

Coman is good but Dybala is also extremely good and I think only a little older. You can't have every good player!!!!

Munin, I haven't read anything about Genoa lately but with how slowly the police and courts work in Italy it could be years before anything concrete comes up. Speaking of finances, Mr. Bee missed every deadline to get his money together and now probably won't have any stake in Milan at all. WHAT A SURPRISE.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
It's beginning to dawn on me that Juve may not have utilized Coman to the best of his abilities.

I'm willing to entertain that thought.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Gigi Galli posted:

Speaking of finances, Mr. Bee missed every deadline to get his money together and now probably won't have any stake in Milan at all. WHAT A SURPRISE.

I feel like there's a honey pot joke here somewhere but I'm too busy laughing my rear end off.

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
There's still the "rich sheik" who turns out to be fake option.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm glad that Mr. bee couldn't amass a pile of debt to the Chinese government in order to finance a purchase of a football team from a known financial criminal in order to use it as his weird real estate flipping collateral actually. While it would've been nice to have actual money it was pretty obvious that Bee was full of poo poo from the beginning and that the actual money never existed. Milan's and Silvio's lawyers did a good thing here in having these pretty lax guidelines. In a way I'm relieved.

Now to loan 50 players from Genoa on deadline day and re sign Captain Bonera.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

There are strong rumours that Di Natale will quit football at the end of 2015. He's not been playing much this year, but the Serie A will be poorer for it. He's a legend.

Joining Giovinco and Pirlo in MLS?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
What's the deal with Bein Sports and PSG/Ligue 1. It really seems like the station is pushing PSG and the league a lot. I know Bein is headquartered in France but I wondered if there were formal connections. The recap shows always go out of their way to mention PSG and the channel even has PSG special half hours when games aren't on (there was like a ten minute clip of David Luiz doing training drills the other day). I figured since a lot of people watch Bein here someone might know.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Seltzer posted:

What's the deal with Bein Sports and PSG/Ligue 1. It really seems like the station is pushing PSG and the league a lot. I know Bein is headquartered in France but I wondered if there were formal connections. The recap shows always go out of their way to mention PSG and the channel even has PSG special half hours when games aren't on (there was like a ten minute clip of David Luiz doing training drills the other day). I figured since a lot of people watch Bein here someone might know.

Yes, PSG and BeIN have the same ownership group: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasser_Al-Khelaifi

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I guess I should've done a bit more googling but there was no mention of PSG on the Bein wiki page.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Nov 28, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mesbah is going to score a goal today and I'm gonna make a face.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bonaventura is the best player on this team.

E: phwoar Niang is doing very well today

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 28, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Well deserved for Niang, and that should've been a red for De Silvestri.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

Bonaventura is the best player on this team.

E: phwoar Niang is doing very well today

Allegri loved you so much that he left his son to guide you out of the crisis

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Allegri loved you so much that he left his son to guide you out of the crisis

Lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Niang nearly scored a Zlatan, he's on a rampage.

E: that'll do!

E2: 4-0 get in lads

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 28, 2015

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Leaving Fiorentina is a death sentence. Not a single player/manager did well once they left Fiorentina. The only exception I can think of is Salah but he was barely with us, so he doesn't count.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Leaving Fiorentina is a death sentence. Not a single player/manager did well once they left Fiorentina. The only exception I can think of is Salah but he was barely with us, so he doesn't count.

Cerci for one season. Toni!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nice dive. Can't have Milan keep a clean sheet.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Cerci for one season. Toni!!!

Ok, I'll grant you those - but it's easy to shine when you're in a poo poo team that plays for you (Toni) or with Ventura.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Ok, I'll grant you those - but it's easy to shine when you're in a poo poo team that plays for you (Toni) or with Ventura.

Toni at Bayern!!!!!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Toni at Bayern!!!!!

It's easy to shine when you're in a poo poo team that plays for you (Toni)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

It's easy to shine when you're in a poo poo team that plays for you (Toni)

Lol c'mon now. They weren't the world beaters they are now but comparing them to current Hellas is pretty bad.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Eder the only non-garbage playing person on the pitch for Samp?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Munin posted:

Eder the only non-garbage playing person on the pitch for Samp?

He was only not poo poo for about 10 minutes the whole match. Montella really hosed up playing Regini at center back though, worst on the pitch. Viviano was pretty crap too.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

He was only not poo poo for about 10 minutes the whole match. Montella really hosed up playing Regini at center back though, worst on the pitch. Viviano was pretty crap too.

Thanks.

I was looking at some match reports and those didn't really mention any Sampdoria players other than Eder...

Going to drop into my local tomorrow to catch Genoa. Let's see if they do any better. They bloody well should against Carpi.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
It's good to see Niang fulfilling his promise, with Milan no less. 2 years ago I figured he was destined to be a bust.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It's good to see Niang fulfilling his promise, with Milan no less. 2 years ago I figured he was destined to be a bust.

Same, although it's one game against a team who just made a big change so I'm still holding out. He looked really good though.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Same, although it's one game against a team who just made a big change so I'm still holding out. He looked really good though.

Yeah he's looked really good every time I've seen him recently (I didn't see today's match). Tracking back and defending, smart decisions...pretty impressive stuff.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
In the first 7 minutes against Carpi, Genoa have had a player sent off but also scored a goal.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Verona's Rafael felt on the spot and did the same, getting sent off and causing a penalty for Frosinone (who scored). RIP Hellas.

Toni's back at least.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Ciofani makes it 2-0, while Papu Gomez ices the Olimpico with a goal after a mistake by Digne. Whole stadium is booing Roma now. I am reminded of Fiorentina-Empoli last week; Roma should manage to pull back on this one I think (they've been playing like poo poo so far tho).

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Roma's collapse came early this season

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

trem_two posted:

In the first 7 minutes against Carpi, Genoa have had a player sent off but also scored a goal.

Then threw it all away in the second half...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Simone Poodoin posted:

Roma's collapse came early this season

barca broke them, i knew it would happen and it did

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Every game went the opposite way I expected it to.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Hellas look pretty hosed already.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Hellas look pretty hosed already.

Extremely good.

Komdogbia is out for inter tomorrow, he didn't travel with the team to Naples.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Right now BeIN are showing a replay of the Roma - Atalanta match on both of their channels, rather than showing the live Empoli - Lazio match on either one :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Already 1-0 to Empoli, Pioli will not be eating the panettone at this rate.

• Locked thread