Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asinine Tails
Aug 11, 2012
This is a guy i know. Every post of his is sad-sack woe-is-me i-am-forever-alone type nonsense.

That didnt work out...

Some people argue with him & some people humor him but finally the one person pity party got a little too out of hand. The red is other peoples responses, the blue is his own son. Yes, this is a grown-rear end man with children and divorces under his wing who has chosen to act like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I began to believe people like that were an invention of the internet, like some sadsack boogeyman, and it really brings me down to learn the truth

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wow it was pathetic and annoying enough before his son came in to make fun of him. How the gently caress old is this guy?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Verus posted:

Does Reddit count as social media?

If you want to post reddit, make your own thread then ask a mod to gas it in advance.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Verus posted:

Does Reddit count as social media?

I've known CUNY and New School students who can go for days. Best bet is probably NYU, though, since it has the most significant "apathetic kids with very rich parents" population.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

If you want to post reddit, make your own thread then ask a mod to gas it in advance.

I'd like to see more sexually appealing characters like Quiet in games [NSFW] (i.imgur.com)

Wait, does she get nude or something? Hmm, maybe I should buy this game.

I like a game to have everything. If you look at games like Witcher 3 & GTA 5, they have the total package. Both of these games have over a 90 on metacritic and have sold millions of copies.

Are you saying that everyone who finds Triss Merigold & Yennefer sexually appealing are just fourteen year olds? These are two female characters from Witcher 3 by the way.

Why did they include breasts then? It's all the little things that come together to make a great game, if you started removing the little things, the game won't feel as immersive.

No, I actually like sexually appealing characters like this. Captures the imagination. I would like gaming companies to provide more eye candy like this.

I'm sure they'll be totally fair, open minded and appreciate that there are a lot of gamers like me out there who like sex appeal :) Also, there is nothing wrong with providing male eye candy for the female gamers, right?

The female gamers can have eye candy too. Who says game developers can't put in handsome guys for the ladies with their shirts off or something.

I like breasts and don't mind seeing them in game. smile

This is a desire demon from Dragon Age Origins RPG game - [NSFW] http://i.imgur.com/J9mIxpf.jpg [/NSFW] - The desire demon takes form of your deepest, darkest desires. When I first saw this NPC, I was just like wow, it completely captured that dark, sinister vibe that was going on in that scene. Do you think content like this should be removed/censored? My answer, no.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

NotAnArtist posted:

I began to believe people like that were an invention of the internet, like some sadsack boogeyman, and it really brings me down to learn the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOD_65vh8GI

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Idiots are losing their poo poo over the "goatman" sighting (not even including the obvious joke here). Not going to bother editing out any names or anything, but it's a trending tag on Facebook and kind of amazing.

Aforgomon
Nov 29, 2015

Rhombicosidodecahedron

When standards conflict with desires.

Aforgomon has a new favorite as of 19:27 on Nov 29, 2015

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Asinine Tails posted:

Some people argue with him & some people humor him but finally the one person pity party got a little too out of hand. The red is other peoples responses, the blue is his own son. Yes, this is a grown-rear end man with children and divorces under his wing who has chosen to act like this.

whats more pathetic the people losing their poo poo at some dude not doing a meaningless gesture of changing a profile pic or the guy with a kid who has somehow never french kissed

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Asinine Tails posted:

This is a guy i know. Every post of his is sad-sack woe-is-me i-am-forever-alone type nonsense.

That didnt work out...

Holy poo poo, this is amazing

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

zVxTeflon posted:

whats more pathetic the people losing their poo poo at some dude not doing a meaningless gesture of changing a profile pic or the guy with a kid who has somehow never french kissed

I don't know that they are losing their poo poo over him not changing his picture, they are disgusted at him using mass murder to complain about his sex life. Nobody said anything about how he should change his picture.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

change my name posted:

Idiots are losing their poo poo over the "goatman" sighting (not even including the obvious joke here). Not going to bother editing out any names or anything, but it's a trending tag on Facebook and kind of amazing.

Did someone find a copy of Wild Animus?

It is heartbreaking to see someone you care about in a bad relationship, and I mean an abusive one, mentally or physically. But that's not what guys who moan about women only dating assholes are talking about. They're mostly thinking of what would be to other people just normal guys. Or they're guys who have treated mr woe is me like crap, because that kind of person tends to not get positive responses from people.

Wait, did that dudes son lay down a burn? That's kind of awesome.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

twistedmentat posted:

Did someone find a copy of Wild Animus?

The trick is not finding a copy of Wild Animus. Only slightly less common than Gideon Bibles I believe.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

zVxTeflon posted:

Dang, you don't understand what's happening at all, do you?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

someone on my fb linked to this http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/types-of-misogynistic-men/ and i'm in disbelief this is not an Onion article

#1 Manteruptors (Men who interrupt people in meetings are IMMEDIATELY MISOGYNISTS)

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

someone on my fb linked to this http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/types-of-misogynistic-men/ and i'm in disbelief this is not an Onion article

#1 Manteruptors (Men who interrupt people in meetings are IMMEDIATELY MISOGYNISTS)

I mean, it's a dumb name, but the bolded line below it explains they mean men who interrupt and then hijack the conversation to be about what they want.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Puppy Time posted:

I mean, it's a dumb name, but the bolded line below it explains they mean men who interrupt and then hijack the conversation to be about what they want.

It is an observable phenomenon. If you put a bunch of men in a group and have a person monopolize the conversation for a set amount of time, men on average will be far more accepting of another man than if a woman does the exact same thing. You can get a similar result with a group of white people and a talkative minority.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Three lines in and I had an inkling this might be the dumbest poo poo I ever read then they got to the part with Gotye and I had 100% confirmation

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Yes, how dare this racist bitch, one of the busiest people in the literal world this time of year, not take the time out of her paying hours to be a selfless, honorable, not-racist person like I.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

kinmik posted:

Yes, how dare this racist bitch, one of the busiest people in the literal world this time of year, not take the time out of her paying hours to be a selfless, honorable, not-racist person like I.

Don't worry. they're all fictional characters.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

kinmik posted:

Yeah, The author had to specify that the family was Indian to highlight how 'not racist" they are. rather than just be helpful to a lost family in an airport.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Eh! Frank posted:

STDH, but not in the way I was expecting (showed up in my facebook feed after a former coworker girl Liked it):

This was posted with the comment "The feels on the bus go round and round", and many of the comments were about how sad (depressing sad, not pathetic sad) and romantic it is.

Is it wrong that I initially thought this was going to be an anti-stalking PSA?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

darkwasthenight posted:

The trick is not finding a copy of Wild Animus. Only slightly less common than Gideon Bibles I believe.

My favorite story about Wild Animus was the one I heard about from I Don't Even Own a Television (bad book podcast, hilarious and at least listen to their episodes on Ready Player One and Armada) about how a box was sent to the Yale library, but because they didn't know what it was and it was just left there without any shipping labels or anything they worried it was a bomb so the bomb squad blew it up.

kinmik posted:

Do you think that you should get a medal for not being a shitheel?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

twistedmentat posted:

Do you think that you should get a medal for not being a shitheel?

In defense of that, its so rare for people to not be self centered shitheels that they probably should give out medals for it.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RFC2324 posted:

In defense of that, its so rare for people to not be self centered shitheels that they probably should give out medals for it.

To be slightly fair to the selfish shitheels of the world, in America people usually treat you like you're a weird creep, like they think you're a secret serial killer or something, if you try to be nice and considerate.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Nuebot posted:

To be slightly fair to the selfish shitheels of the world, in America people usually treat you like you're a weird creep, like they think you're a secret serial killer or something, if you try to be nice and considerate.

If you're a guy. If you're a girl it means you desperately want to marry them and have their babies.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Picnic Princess posted:

If you're a guy. If you're a girl it means you desperately want to marry them and have their babies.

Wait, they don't?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Nuebot posted:

Where do you live? Maybe you are a creep because goddamn.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

I think that's actually Russia or China you're talking about. Unless you just come off like a huge creep accidentally at all times

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

zVxTeflon posted:

Three lines in and I had an inkling this might be the dumbest poo poo I ever read then they got to the part with Gotye and I had 100% confirmation

The manspreading one is particularly obnoxious. Men don't like sitting with their balls pressed between their thighs. Some people are obnoxious about it but the same can be said of other types of seat hoggers.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Intoluene posted:

The manspreading one is particularly obnoxious. Men don't like sitting with their balls pressed between their thighs. Some people are obnoxious about it but the same can be said of other types of seat hoggers.

Fatties who seem to be convinced they are skinny are the worst. Come and wedge in next to you and sweat all over you when there is plenty of room.

Bitch, I am already sweaty enough, its loving hot.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Intoluene posted:

How fat are your thighs if you can't sit down with your legs closed without crushing your balls? You dick and balls go on top of your thighs, not between them.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Hel posted:

How fat are your thighs if you can't sit down with your legs closed without crushing your balls? You dick and balls go on top of your thighs, not between them.

Maybe yours do, peewee!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Hel posted:

Pretty fat, actually but yeah, I can close my legs without crushing my balls. It's just not particularly comfortable. For content, this kinda poo poo sems to show up on my facebook feed a lot.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Hel posted:

You realize not everyone is assembled the same way, right?

Your junk may be set up high enough on your body to rest on to of your legs, but not everyone's is.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

My skeleton is also twice the size, that's why im 350 lbs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RFC2324 posted:

You realize not everyone is assembled the same way, right?

Your junk may be set up high enough on your body to rest on to of your legs, but not everyone's is.

That's not normal, sorry about your hosed up freakishly gross genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My dick hangs down to my knees. No shame please.