Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2El5ttjM9I&t=19s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yes! yes!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Glad Brad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Jeff turning his face but not his eyes, which are glued to the 10 pixel clown on the unicycle, to the camera and saying Sorry. Balloon Clown. You know how it is. or whatever, is a moment engraved in my mind forever.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
destiny being super successful is gay because a month after release everyone agreed it was bland but alright maybe

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

good video of jeff busting out AI manipulation tricks in the 30 year old version of Lode Runner for the atari.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My favorite kinect video they did is definitely the one where Ryan is trying to do that lovely jockey game and the announcer says Rider, meet horse, Horse, meet Rider like 9,001 times.

thats a classic Jeff-Ryan QL

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Day Blang

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
listened to a couple bombcasts while isaac they seem like alright guys

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
vinny is really good in this xenoblade ql

Soral
May 30, 2009

vinny is really good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

vinny is really good in this xenoblade ql

he was real sad when they jumped off a 1000 ft cliff at the start instead of playing with the mech suit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What the hell is Nintendo doing with the Animal Crossing brand?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is in reference to the Amiibo Festival vid. It has to be seen to be believed. Never in my life have I seen such a sham.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

This is in reference to the Amiibo Festival vid. It has to be seen to be believed. Never in my life have I seen such a sham.

the events in that game are really cute

Soral
May 30, 2009

you could roll both of the recent animal crossing releases into the same game and it would still be more shallow and have less content than a real game. but at least its cute when tom nook wakes up mid-november and has a panic because he forgot to set his clock forward for daylight savings time

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

What the hell is Nintendo doing with the Animal Crossing brand?

net cafe scandal posted:

nintendo has to keep nd cube busy developing something, or they'll kill and eat somebody and it'll be all their fault for not smothering them with a pillow years ago

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Dan played WoW as a video feature for the site and named his character after Triple H but he could only fit CerebralAss which Jeff laughed at for like 5 minutes.

I'm listening to this now and Jeff just talked about how he no longer feels qualified to talk about time commitment in games because that past weekend he'd spent at least 3 hours playing Microsoft Bingo for Windows 8

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lesbian baphomet posted:

I'm listening to this now and Jeff just talked about how he no longer feels qualified to talk about time commitment in games because that past weekend he'd spent at least 3 hours playing Microsoft Bingo for Windows 8

jeff is great

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i love the faces jeff pulls when he gets screwed by another player in battle tetris or other games liek that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

brad: poo poo. ah f... crap i didnt mean to do that. whoops. thats not what i wanted to do. sorry jeff.
jeff who has been sitting and gaming in complete silence opens his eyes real wide and leans back like a powerful wind has blown out of the tv screen

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

jeff who has been sitting and gaming in complete silence opens his eyes real wide and leans back like a powerful wind has blown out of the tv screen

lol. thats a good jeff look.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

thinking about all the quick looks where a game asks Jeff to yell, and instead of shouting the normal way, he screams like a man being killed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lesbian baphomet posted:

thinking about all the quick looks where a game asks Jeff to yell, and instead of shouting the normal way, he screams like a man being killed

In the normal fashion, you can shout/scream for the various games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

lol

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

jeff is a national treasure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope they do video with the Sega CD 32X Jeff recently unearthed from his garage.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

In Training posted:

I hope they do video with the Sega CD 32X Jeff recently unearthed from his garage.
i wouldn't be shocked if it popped up on UPF at some point

might be a while though, what with the office move and goty/holiday break and all that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/encyclopedia-bombastica-lode-runner/2300-10883/ IT was probably posted I guess but here's Jeff playing an Atari game for an upwards of an hour or something probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also I'm going to watch the JC3 video since the idea of Vinny like a chill psychopath getting his Cause on in front of Alex and Austin seems like an instant classic to this gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AUSTIN: Ho ho ha HA HA!!!!! HAAA!!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Also I'm going to watch the JC3 video since the idea of Vinny like a chill psychopath getting his Cause on in front of Alex and Austin seems like an instant classic to this gamer.

its good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

when people say a funny joke to austin he tries to be funny as well by just repeating it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Austin asking vinny how to pronounce the Italian words even though Vinny just said Cinnamon Lion instead of anything near the word on the screen.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

when people say a funny joke to austin he tries to be funny as well by just repeating it

i love the special reading dialogue voice austin does

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh man I really need to save money and I know I'll play it for like 35 minutes but this video makes me want the game. Please help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh man I really need to save money and I know I'll play it for like 35 minutes but this video makes me want the game. Please help me.

have you played just cause 2 because its exactly the same and goes on sale for $2