Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

my dog has fleas and scratches constantly but frontline is just so pricey yknow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

$20? i dunno, seems like an awful lot for a haircut

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i go to harbor freight for all my power tools

i mean sure the miter saw wobbles and bounces a bit but it still cuts just fine

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

ive been using edward jones to manage My Money for years, and Jimmy at their office in the minimall is so friendly and trustworthy! you get what you pay for!!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Progressive JPEG posted:

ive been using edward jones to manage My Money for years, and Jimmy at their office in the minimall is so friendly and trustworthy! you get what you pay for!!

your average five figgie fucktard isn't gonna have any savings to manage this day and age

garbage retail money managers are for stupid low six figgie fucktards

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
im protestant, and so is my belligerent terrier

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Honey, tell your son to clean up the mess in his room!

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

when i'm driving my lifted pick-up truck i always slow down to 1mph when going over speed bumps

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I'm a five figgy maker and i VOTE

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Cat Face Joe posted:

I'm a five figgy maker and i VOTE

i'm stuck making 5 figgys because Obama put the economy in a leg iron to tax businesses to pay for our welfare for transgendered people and to fund all those loving abortions

if he'd let the free market sort itself out i'd probably be making 120k-ish as a supervisor at the warehouse

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Progressive JPEG posted:

i go to harbor freight for all my power tools

i mean sure the miter saw wobbles and bounces a bit but it still cuts just fine

Who needs all ten digits anyway, i mean, I ain't uppity or nothin

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

sorry guys can't go out tomorrow, every other Wednesday is gettin busy night with the missus :heysexy:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i can still use 7 digit dialing to call local phone numbers

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
yard work

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

henry when's your goddamn son gonna clean up all the dog poo poo in the backyard

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

*leaves dog leashed to stake in backyard all day*

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

why the gently caress isn't she picking up i told that bitch she needs to be home by 11

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
abloobloo i can't enjoy my retirement bc my body has been broken by decades of manual labor / wars

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i joined the army and all i got was this t-shirt, $1k/week for 4 years, and life-long mental illnesses

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i enjoy being chewed up by the capitalist machine it's my duty as an american

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my heinous shits caused by my poor-man's diet forces me to defecate at work so that my stew won't be-foul my lady's honker. i walk around with a thin layer of feces around my anus bc i don't have a private bidet at my office, why i barely have an office at all

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

i enjoy being chewed up by the capitalist machine it's my duty as an american

america is a meritocracy

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
let me tell you about my crazy weekend in vegas

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

dude derrick's bachelor party is on a cruise? there's no way i can swing that especially with his destination wedding in aruba

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
just put it on a credit card, mine were all maxed out so i applied for a %0 intro APR and put it all on there

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

mishaq posted:

your average five figgie fucktard isn't gonna have any savings to manage this day and age

i make 5 figures and my company matches my 401k at 40% uncapped :smug:

Barnyard Protein posted:

just put it on a credit card, mine were all maxed out so i applied for a %0 intro APR and put it all on there

this is a really good idea as long as you don't end up with too many credit cards

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

mishaq posted:

it's a five figgie boomer

the balance is $2190.69

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i think i might make it to my next paycheck without using a credit card, maybe. assuming the cats don't get sick again

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

so what if the dog dies we'll just get the kids a new one from the pet store

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
don't buy from a pet store... the neighbor's dog got into my yard a while back and knocked up the imbred mutt i keep chained out there rain or shine, i'll sell you one of the puppies for cheap

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my cat is having kittens AGAIN! we are so blessed lol i am such an animal lover please let me know if you'd like one of the kittens, reasonable prices

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I got laid off from my ultra hip startup and now I'm a temporarily disgraced 6-figgionare

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i am 5 figgies deep in debt due to a college education that leaves me struggling to make ends meet in the wealthiest nation on earth, but i am sure mine is a temporary condition that'll improve aaany day now

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I'm going on a cruise.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

"no you can't play with these star wars toys. daddy is buying them as investments to pay for your college education"

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i'm the dad with the child that doesn't realize the toys i'm buying by the cart full are for myself, not her

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
mr. apollo yours was so good that it banged around in my head and came out basically the same

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just came up with an epic lifehack - if you die without any next of kin, nobody ever has to repay your debt right?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

i just came up with an epic lifehack - if you die without any next of kin, nobody ever has to repay your debt right?

not like your family would be able to pay them off anyway what with OBAMAS absurd estate tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i haven't read a book since high school English class but this kindle was 30% off on cyber Monday

• Locked thread