Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Trump's plan B doesn't matter right now because plan A is 'win the republican nomination' and there's no sign that plan A is failing in any way shape or form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

My Imaginary GF posted:

The shooter didn't even kill any pregnant women. This story is your standard gun violence tale, and now is not the time to discuss gun violence.

Did I hear someone say "gun"!? :siren:Someone is trying to POLITICIZE this tragedy and TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS :siren:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Doomtalker posted:

He is the Trump who can't be stumped
Open his mouth and his polls jump!
Just put a mic in front of him and he will speak his mind
Study his trends from dawn till dusk, but all that you will find...

Political suicide is painless.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Baloogan posted:

Political suicide is painless.

It brings no changes

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I saw this and now I'm back on Trump's side

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

The Saurus posted:

God bless him.

:911:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Liberals always be all "Accelerationism is dumb and won't work, you can't have real progressive candidates either, you have to support the status quo" because they're ideologically blinded idiots; in the words of the great Dr. Phil, how's that workin for you?

The answer of course is terribly, so gently caress 'em, go vote Trump 2016

Just look at how much better Germany turned out after they went fascist, got annihilated by their hubris and incompetence, then rebuilt from a blank slate!

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

The Human Crouton posted:

I have no idea what you are saying in your two posts. Why isn't Trump talking about protecting women from terrorist attacks while they are being domestically abused? Is that your question?

He's just jacking off about the fact that he can smirk and say White Domestic Terrorist online and really make himself feel good sticking it to a psychological stand-in for his parents.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

He's just jacking off about the fact that he can smirk and say White Domestic Terrorist online and really make himself feel good sticking it to a psychological stand-in for his parents.

It's more likely that his parents are Democrats, since statistically most people have the same ideology their parents did.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's more likely that his parents are Democrats, since statistically most people have the same ideology their parents did.

Including people on these forums? :lol:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Immortan posted:

Including people on these forums? :lol:

Dunno, I've never seen a poll about it. If it seems like there are a lot of liberals rebelling against their conservative parents or libertarians rebelling against their hippy parents I would imagine it's because people would talk about that more than if they stayed politically aligned. There's not much to say in that case.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jewel Repetition posted:

Dunno, I've never seen a poll about it. If it seems like there are a lot of liberals rebelling against their conservative parents or libertarians rebelling against their hippy parents I would imagine it's because people would talk about that more than if they stayed politically aligned. There's not much to say in that case.

I'm glad I'm immune here. My dad is a Freemasonic quasi-Christian and my mom is whatever suits her that day. Pretty hard to even figure out how to rebel against that.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

I'm glad I'm immune here. My dad is a Freemasonic quasi-Christian and my mom is whatever suits her that day. Pretty hard to even figure out how to rebel against that.

Convert to Roman Catholicism, then join Opus Dei.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Squizzle posted:

Convert to Roman Catholicism, then join Opus Dei.

If this happened I'd know that I'd failed as a parent

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

Freemasony is basically a old dad club

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

what the hell is an anarchist-communist?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

stoutfish posted:

attentionwhore-attentionwhore

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

stoutfish posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

TL;DR version: A contradiction of terms.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

stoutfish posted:

It's explained in that scene from the Holy Grail in which the peasants lecture King Arthur on how getting a sword is not enough.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
God Emperor Trump emerges.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Holy poo poo

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I have been to one of his rallies. Not only is the turn-out ridiculous, but the people in the crowd aren't just racist hillbillies that his opponents claim they are. This is real. He's even stronger than he appears.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Where can I get one of those dope "Make Germany Great Again" hats?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

EngineerSean posted:

Where can I get one of those dope "Make America Great Again" hats?

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/111.htm

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

EngineerSean posted:

Where can I get one of those dope "Make Germany Great Again" hats?

http://www.ww2sale.com/allgemeine-ss-officer-black-visor-cap-pu-lefound-ather-osm230.html

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

78% off?? what a deal!!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

shiksa posted:

78% off?? what a deal!!

hey it's christmas time

e: oh you amerikaner have the schwarze friday

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I can't find it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

This dog wants mexicans out!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Trump unveiled the final solution for his campaign logo today:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

The Human Crouton posted:

I have been to one of his rallies. Not only is the turn-out ridiculous, but the people in the crowd aren't just racist hillbillies that his opponents claim they are. This is real. He's even stronger than he appears.

So they're just racist?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Everyone is

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I showed this to a friend who said she used to own a trump brand bedspread with this pattern on it. Was this actually a thing?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Blind Rasputin posted:

I showed this to a friend who said she used to own a trump brand bedspread with this pattern on it. Was this actually a thing?

Look at this retard.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Blind Rasputin posted:

i saw thousands of trump branded bedspreads in the streets of new jersey. i know this is a fact as i have the worlds greatest textile memory.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Blind Rasputin posted:

Give her your account

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Goddamn that website has some lovely reproductions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Blind Rasputin posted:

everything is a thing, man

• Locked thread