Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Matilda2013 0 points 3 hours ago
Matilda2013 -1 points 6 hours ago
Matilda2013 -1 points 11 hours ago

Karl's really not sleeping enough :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Matilda2013 0 points 3 hours ago
Matilda2013 -1 points 6 hours ago
Matilda2013 -1 points 11 hours ago

Karl's really not sleeping enough :ohdear:

Karl is the German Auditor version of Batman. There's no time for sleep when JUSTICE must be served to the unbelievers.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Lawsuit starts tomorrow?

right...

RIGHT?

:munch:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

no_recall posted:

Lawsuit starts tomorrow?

right...

RIGHT?

2 weeks.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Chin posted:

Here's the best video of exciting multicrew 2.0 action I could find:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpWn3E3ya_M

CIG designers sat down and figured out how to make a screen full of shield controls even less fun by having you stare helplessly at SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE half the time.

That poo poo would be a couple of hotkeys in a game that was designed bottom up to be fun

Amun Khonsu
Sep 15, 2012

wtf did he just say?
Grimey Drawer
So, I glitched through the ground with my buggy and survived the massive fall. Buggy did not survive

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

no_recall posted:

Lawsuit starts tomorrow?

right...

RIGHT?

Law suits take months and half the time your lawyers are going to be thinking how can I get my batshit crazy client to settle.

So pretty much two weeks! :v:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Amun Khonsu posted:

So, I glitched through the ground with my buggy and survived the massive fall. Buggy did not survive

GOTY

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Kakarot posted:

I wonder what game mechanics this guy is talking about. Certainly not those for a game that doesnt exist? (Sandi got this guy for 15K+, he'll be one of the first suicides)

I like that they display how many jpegs each poster bought as an epeen thing. It's handy for pointing and laughing

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

…but which year?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Every year.
Star Citizen's greatness transcends years.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Tippis posted:

…but which year?

GOTC - just to be safe.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Tippis posted:

…but which year?

Follow Megaman rules: GOTY 20XX

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Prop Wash posted:

"the psychological stress your causing"

hahahaha citizen just walk away from the screen like citizen close your eyes hahaha

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There is one simple truth in the world of Star Citizen. If you can't break the game, the game will break you.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Paladinus posted:

There is one simple truth in the world of Star Citizen. If you can't break the game, the game will break you.

Good thing it's already broken then :smuggo:

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I'm not sure about this Karl fellow, but I agree in principle that he should go gently caress himself.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Iglocska posted:

GOTC - just to be safe.

...but which century?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
79 pages later you guys are still going on about Karl.

What do you call the internet version of Stockholm syndrome? Does something like that exist? Can we stop talking about Karl?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

LCL-Dead posted:

What do you call the internet version of Stockholm syndrome? Does something like that exist? Can we stop talking about Karl?

You first.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

duckfarts posted:

...but which century?

Let's just call it Game Of some Open-ended timeFrame, to really be on the safe side.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

duckfarts posted:

...but which century?

GOTM?...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
GOATSE

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

McGiggins posted:

What would goons do if they had a mocap studio or four of their very own?

We'd make the most glorious goon-de-yadda videos.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

fuzzknot posted:

We'd make the most glorious goon-de-yadda videos.

As well as the most intricate of :gary: PAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRP :gary:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

LCL-Dead posted:

Keep countin' those pages

Crash74
May 11, 2009

LCL-Dead posted:

Wow look at this kill joy.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

LCL-Dead posted:

There's noting else to talk about except the mentally unstable cultists

Dsmart doesn't have anything new and just keeps quoting himself

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

We could talk about the game lol

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Lol naaawww

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

LCL-Dead posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZPSGYq4ic

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Nation posted:

We should. Yesterday afternoon I tried it for a bit and it was amazing, it finally allowed me to do something with 100% realism that I would not be able to do in real life and it gave me great joy.

I took off with my constellation, flew 10 km away from the starting station and figured I'd EVA around the ship a bit to see what it looks like. I was floating in space, looking around, staring at distant stars, daydreaming of all the adventures that await me. I decided it was time to start my journey and made my way towards the airlock, half-expecting the same tired animation of dragging myself back into the ship that we've seen so many times since the initial gamescom stream, but Star Citizen is a game where you should always expect the unexpected.

Instead of gracefully floating through the opening, I glitched into it and started to spin at about a thousand RPM until the game crashed.

Thank you CIG, for allowing me to finally experience what it's like to die in a tumble dryer.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Iglocska posted:

We should. Yesterday afternoon I tried it for a bit and it was amazing, it finally allowed me to do something with 100% realism that I would not be able to do in real life and it gave me great joy.

I took off with my constellation, flew 10 km away from the starting station and figured I'd EVA around the ship a bit to see what it looks like. I was floating in space, looking around, staring at distant stars, daydreaming of all the adventures that await me. I decided it was time to start my journey and made my way towards the airlock, half-expecting the same tired animation of dragging myself back into the ship that we've seen so many times since the initial gamescom stream, but Star Citizen is a game where you should always expect the unexpected.

Instead of gracefully floating through the opening, I glitched into it and started to spin at about a thousand RPM until the game crashed.

Thank you CIG, for allowing me to finally experience what it's like to die in a tumble dryer.

To be fair, that's a lot more entertaining than a functioning game could ever be.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

fuzzknot posted:

To be fair, that's a lot more entertaining than a functioning game could ever be.

See: Goat Sim and Garry's Mod.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Nation posted:

What game?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

LCL-Dead posted:

Sale ends today unless they forget. I'm not expecting any major changes to AC 2.0 this year, they'll be focusing on bug fixing while the top brass plans the media interviews for breaking 100 million.

Then they have two weeks off, possibly Austin moves location and people leave but we might not hear anything about that till January. Derek Smart might do something epic and legal but this is Star Citizen so don't get your hopes up. They might have a small sale around the time 2.0 ships to live servers and/or a new LTI ship sale in December.

Apart from that there's likely to be gently caress all happening so Karl is just going to have to pick up some of the slack and provide some entertainment.

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

AP posted:

Sale ends today unless they forget. I'm not expecting any major changes to AC 2.0 this year, they'll be focusing on bug fixing while the top brass plans the media interviews for breaking 100 million.

Then they have two weeks off, possibly Austin moves location and people leave but we might not hear anything about that till January. Derek Smart might do something epic and legal but this is Star Citizen so don't get your hopes up. They might have a small sale around the time 2.0 ships to live servers and/or a new LTI ship sale in December.

Apart from that there's likely to be gently caress all happening so Karl is just going to have to pick up some of the slack and provide some entertainment.

It has been confirmed to end tomorrow.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Iglocska posted:

It has been confirmed to end tomorrow.

What's your point?

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

AP posted:

What's your point?

That they've "forgotten" already :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Iglocska posted:

That they've "forgotten" already :p

They might forget again. Don't believe anything they say, that's how you get into trouble and spend money.

• Locked thread