Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I had to find the controller right now, which I paid about 80 dollars for I think, or someone would cut my legs and arms off with a axe I couldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I have one to plug SNES controllers into my Wii U, and, and bought a Super Famicom controller from Japan because I'm brain damaged.

the colored buttons make all the difference

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

beepstreet posted:

Upon further investigation of the missing games, I have found that my brother was stealing and selling them and many other things from my parents house where I was keeping them. I'm down almost $1400 worth of stuff. Happy holidays :(
you might be down $1400 of retro games, but he'll be down an arm or more after he injects slightly more heroin than originally intended

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

beepstreet posted:

Upon further investigation of the missing games, I have found that my brother was stealing and selling them and many other things from my parents house where I was keeping them. I'm down almost $1400 worth of stuff. Happy holidays :(
Net Cafe Scandal bought all your stuff from a kid in his school cafeteria.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pikachu posted:

emulated or do you have an actual 64dd because if it's the latter :o

i have one

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

beepstreet posted:

sorry for your loss

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I just impulse bought this "retro duo" console thing that plays SNES and NES games, and I got Super Mario RPG and a few other games at a used game place today

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

kickass

mabels big day posted:

I just impulse bought this "retro duo" console thing that plays SNES and NES games, and I got Super Mario RPG and a few other games at a used game place today

those are pretty cool if you dont care about your games playing exactly like they do on a real console

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pikachu posted:

kickass

those are pretty cool if you dont care about your games playing exactly like they do on a real console

The games seem to work fine so I don't care.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

beepstreet posted:

Tell your brother we miss him.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Alain Post posted:

there's a story out there where Dustin tried to get fired from WWF by suggesting that as Goldust, he should go out and get breast implants

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Goldust runs this forum.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

mabels big day posted:

The games seem to work fine so I don't care.

👌

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I decided to rebuy all the old game boy / advance games i had as a kid and i only would buy lots from goodwill or craigslist that i could sell for more. So i buy a game boy with some games, keep a game or 2 i need and sell the others. this way the games i keep are "free" and my wife can't hassle me. i have like 200 games now and made a couple hundred on the side. Its got to the point where i have almost everything i want except for some really rare ones. And ive been playing through a lot of them too. Well its a fun little hobby

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol at anyone that posts about their wife hassling them about what they buy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's your own dang fault if you normied up and can't buy whatever games you want

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Larry Parrish posted:

It's your own dang fault if you normied up and can't buy whatever games you want

This. If your wife doesn't respect who you are as a gamer... smh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
if i had to choose between a normal girl but big rear end or gamer girl with a flat rear end, no titties,etc.. well i would choose the one who had the bigger rear end frankly.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

wife? hello? i was thinking about buying Kirby's Dream Land... oh... no? well okay then i guess i'll...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

if i had to choose between a normal girl but big rear end or gamer girl with a flat rear end, no titties,etc.. well i would choose the one who had the bigger rear end frankly.

lucky youve never had this choice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i bought a heap of games from the nintendo estore during their sales and i put it all on credit ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

i bought a heap of games from the nintendo estore during their sales and i put it all on credit ftw

1% cash back on all my gaming purchases, thanks discover

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wasnt going to buy anything during the last day because id spent so much but one of the games was bayonetta 2...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i wasnt going to buy anything during the last day because id spent so much but one of the games was bayonetta 2...

buying bayonetta 2 also makes bayonetta 1 cheaper

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I may buy Wind Waker HD while it's still on sale on the eshop. I definitely want it but I'm unsure if I want to get a physical copy or not

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

absolutely anything posted:

wife? hello? i was thinking about buying Kirby's Dream Land... oh... no? well okay then i guess i'll...

I just got amazing mirror so now i have all the game boy kirby ones even pinball and they are epic

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

buying bayonetta 2 also makes bayonetta 1 cheaper

gently caress! poo poo!!! drat you..

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
does bayo 2 still come with the first game or was that just a one-off thing?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pikachu posted:

At retail idk but if you buy digital the discounted price on the one works out that you basically always get both 60 dollars total.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pikachu posted:

I'm pretty sure it still comes with Bayo 1

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

In Training posted:

At retail idk but if you buy digital the discounted price on the one works out that you basically always get both 60 dollars total.

i always buy physical if possible, i'll check it out next time i'm out

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Neo-Geo prices on Kijiji;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

lol

:(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pikachu posted:

i always buy physical if possible, i'll check it out next time i'm out

i do the opposite since its better to pick up my gamepad which is on my bedside table and game whatever i want in the morning without having to get out of bed

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

As a Millennial I posted:

how much for an hdmi model 1 genesis. i have xmas shopping to do.

The genesis does RGB scart out the back without a mod, which can then be used with an hdmi upscaler.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Kazvall posted:

The genesis does RGB scart out the back without a mod, which can then be used with an hdmi upscaler.

it does what nintendont

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

i do the opposite since its better to pick up my gamepad which is on my bedside table and game whatever i want in the morning without having to get out of bed

This but with the pro controller

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

i can respect that, but my shelves of gaming paraphernalia are the only thing that give my life meaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have 250 games on steam and almost 200 on gog and i thnak god every day im not loving around with the problems of physical media any more