Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Azhais posted:

^^^ I have a box sitting next to my weapon/armor crafting tables that is "saleables". Everything else gets stuffed into the workshop for distribution to settlers/companions. Any weapons I get that have useful mods gets stripped and the mods stored and the weapons go in the box. That's far more than enough sorting for me.
I guess I don't understand why you'd bother hauling around so much garbage and selling it to vendors. I've got tens of thousands of caps in loot laying around if I ever want to buy anything, something like 8000 loose caps on me at any time, a couple hundred purified waters laying around, and stacks of 20+ of basically every non-rare weapon in the game. I don't even loot armor and weapons unless they look like they'll break down into mats like copper and circuitry and nuclear materials anymore, I've got like 300+ circuitry available in my workbench...

I guess I am more efficient, basically unless it's a useful crafting material or it's got a weight:value ratio of better than 1:10, I just ignore most stuff.

I've certainly set up item-organizing containers in other games, but in this one it's pretty much pointless. Occasionally when the menus start lagging because I've got too much poo poo in the bench, I just grab a few dozen pipe pistols or something else I'm embarassed that looted back at level 7, and scrap them in huge groups.

edit: one useful thing they ought to add to the UI somewhere, is a rundown of the current crafting materials in your workbench - if everything was broken down at that moment. It'd be super useful to be able to glance down a list and go "oh hey I've only got 15 aluminum left" instead of finding out after you've upgraded half of your power armor and run out... :argh:

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Nov 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

RBA Starblade posted:

It's weird has assault rifles show up after you start seeing combat rifles, considering the combat rifle is a straight improvement on it.

Really? I found an assault rifle a few levels before I ever found a combat rifle(and it was on a dead scavenger on a roof) but maybe that's just luck of the draw

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I am trying to get Preston's perk but the motherfucker has stopped approving of anything I do, yet he still hates the poo poo he normally hates. Preston is a jerk.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Bholder posted:

It's not any more restrictive than the pre-written dialog, which is a staple in most RPG with dialog. Only restriction is that you cannot imagine your character with the voice of Morgan Freeman or something.

Like I said, more restrictive.

Fallout 4 is a good game guys, the main story that Bethesda wants you to really care about isn't. Bethesda put so much effort into it and they should do what they can to improve it so maybe Fallout 5 can be good across the board without having to add some protective 'heh Bethesda so obv. the writing lets not even talk about it' thing.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

coyo7e posted:

I guess I don't understand why you'd bother hauling around so much garbage and selling it to vendors. I've got tens of thousands of caps in loot laying around if I ever want to buy anything, something like 8000 loose caps on me at any time, a couple hundred purified waters laying around, and stacks of 20+ of basically every non-rare weapon in the game.

It seems to me like you've grabbed a lot more garbage than I have. From day one I only picked up armor that seemed good for me/my companion or weapons that have good mods or legendaries (which I keep all of just because). The box is mostly full of stripped weapons and purified water and whatever gear I've removed from myself/my settlers/etc. The only large stacks I ever end up with are miniguns/missile launchers/fat men because I never leave those behind, or combat armor because I use that on my settlers.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Gonkish posted:

I am trying to get Preston's perk but the motherfucker has stopped approving of anything I do, yet he still hates the poo poo he normally hates. Preston is a jerk.
Literally all you need to do is talk to him and get a Preston Quest, clear the settlement, talk to him to turn it in and get another quest, repeat until he gives you the perk. I got his perk laughably quickly, and then abandoned him at the castle where he can jerk off to memories of the minutemens' former greatness.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Really? I found an assault rifle a few levels before I ever found a combat rifle(and it was on a dead scavenger on a roof) but maybe that's just luck of the draw
I seem to recall combat rifles being far more commonplace, or at least having much better attachments, earlier than assault rifles.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Bob NewSCART posted:

I think assault rifles are supposed to be a higher tier as they require Gun Nut 4 (max) for the high end mods and combat rifles you only need Gun Nut 3.

Combat rifle does slightly more damage per shot but has a slower rate of fire, also it uses .45 (or .308 or .38 modded) ammunition.

Assault rifles are the only type that use 5.56mm ammunition which might be good or bad for you. I personally am not quite such a fan because they take up half my goddamn screen.

coyo7e posted:

I seem to recall combat rifles being far more commonplace, or at least having much better attachments, earlier than assault rifles.

Yeah combat rifles are a lower tier so will show up in loot earlier and have a lower requirement for mods.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Azhais posted:

^^^ I have a box sitting next to my weapon/armor crafting tables that is "saleables". Everything else gets stuffed into the workshop for distribution to settlers/companions. Any weapons I get that have useful mods gets stripped and the mods stored and the weapons go in the box. That's far more than enough sorting for me.

Yeah, at this point I have so much stuff I have to organize is somehow, but in addition to that I have a box for stuff I want to either sell or equip on my settlers but don't want to deal with right now thanks.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Pellisworth posted:

I think assault rifles are supposed to be a higher tier as they require Gun Nut 4 (max) for the high end mods and combat rifles you only need Gun Nut 3.

Combat rifle does slightly more damage per shot but has a slower rate of fire, also it uses .45 (or .308 or .38 modded) ammunition.

Assault rifles are the only type that use 5.56mm ammunition which might be good or bad for you. I personally am not quite such a fan because they take up half my goddamn screen.

They're really funny looking when you mod them to be half laser rifle parts.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

coyo7e posted:

Literally all you need to do is talk to him and get a Preston Quest, clear the settlement, talk to him to turn it in and get another quest, repeat until he gives you the perk. I got his perk laughably quickly, and then abandoned him at the castle where he can jerk off to memories of the minutemens' former greatness.

Yeah, that's what I have been doing, but he has stopped approving of helping the idiot farmers on his minutemen quests and instead just complains that I pick up aluminum junk and comments about hard cover and sight lines.

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Gonkish posted:

Yeah, like coyo7e said, just run the settlement quests. He loves when you start with "I'm with the minutemen, how can I help." It should go pretty quickly.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

KakerMix posted:

Fallout 4 is a good game guys, the main story that Bethesda wants you to really care about isn't. Bethesda put so much effort into it and they should do what they can to improve it so maybe Fallout 5 can be good across the board without having to add some protective 'heh Bethesda so obv. the writing lets not even talk about it' thing.

Have you considered they actively attempt to make the 'main' story sort of middle of the road okay instead of being the most important thing and that it's not like 14 million people are outsmarting them by buying the game then going "heh, I played this game 600 hours and I barely even engaged the main story".

like evey single fallout and every single elder scrolls have been about starting the game, playing the first few missions of the story till you unlock the big stuff then leaving and never coming back to it and maybe that isn't some weird loophole people found that the company has no idea anyone might do but is instead part of the design of these super super beloved and successful games.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I honestly feel like there has been ten thousand games where dudes can fight and use guns for no apparent reason and it comes off as weird that the two complaints about this game in this thread are that both backstory is bad and there shouldn't choose backstory for us but also that the game absolutely needs to provide a detailed in depth backstory of why a woman can use guns or fight things.

Yeah. It's not really unheard of for people who shoot guns to teach their spouses, and sometimes their kids, to shoot (it's fairly common actually). But even so who cares

Anyhow, I've been having a blast with my drugged-out punchmans. I usually save the unarmed purist run for character 3 or 4, but this time around I wanted to go in blind. My build is CHA/INT heavy because I'm playing him as someone who prefers to get along and that everyone else gets along, and when negotiating he figures things can go the easy way, or The Hard Way (my furious power fist's name).

code:
Lv 30

S(4): Iron Fist 3, Armorer 2, Blacksmith 1
P(3): None
E(3): Toughness 3
C(7): Cap Collector 2, Ladykiller 3, Lone Wanderer 2, Attack Dog 3, Local Leader 2
I(7): Scrapper 2, Science 1
A(4): None
L(5): Bloody Mess 1, Mysterious Stranger 1
I've seen a lot of complaints about the game getting too easy in the 20s-30s, but my build's keeping the challenge pretty fresh, hahaha. I can punch the poo poo out of everything, but I still have to be careful with Mirelurks and up. Still fun as gently caress though.

Been using the Xbone DVR to record clips of cool things; I really like that it only does the last 30 seconds, cuz I'm not a serious streamer so it's the perfect length to show friends "hey look at this neat thing that happened." Some of my favorites:

I really like the variety of unarmed finishers you get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNVAjQm7FI8
SAVAGE.

This was the first time I legitimately felt like a badass punchmans who don't really need no drugs (but does them anyway)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOI1G6OUzg

The timing on this made my wife and I crack up irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAawcW2w5vc

And this is my favorite one so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMjEvgCQROs
Between the explosion's blast wave blowing away newly-gibbed chunks of mutant, all the way to the fatal taint punch, it was a wild ride.

The full playlist from the first video, for anyone who's interested. It's pretty short since I just recently started.

Back to the game in general, there's definitely a lot of legitimate criticisms on all levels--story, gameplay, etc.--but gently caress I'm loving this game.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I got slaughtered by that Savage Deathclaw at level 14, so I went back for a grudge match, killed him, and got the Deathclaw's Gauntlet. Now that I've killed him, my next long-term punch goal is to punch Vertibirds out of the sky. Anyone know if Blitz works vertically? If not that's okay, I have a plan B.

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Nov 30, 2015

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

KakerMix posted:

Like I said, more restrictive.
Voiced dialogue in practice also puts soft limits on how much and what dialogue is written, since it takes substantially more time and expense to add a new line compared to unvoiced, and changes later in development would have to be re-recorded. It certainly has its benefits as far as immersion goes, but it's not an unmitigated good.

edit: Unmitigated, that's what I meant, not unambiguous.

Strudel Man fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 30, 2015

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah. It's not really unheard of for people who shoot guns to teach their spouses, and sometimes their kids, to shoot (it's fairly common actually). But even so who cares

Also at the start of the game you are so bad at shooting guns you do like 20% of the damage you'd do with them if you actually were trained so it's not even like you are super well trained at the guns.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Strudel Man posted:

Voiced dialogue in practice also puts soft limits on how much and what dialogue is written, since it takes substantially more time and expense to add a new line, and changes later in development would have to be re-recorded. It certainly has its benefits as far as immersion goes, but it's not an unambiguous good.

I think that's why fallout 1-2 only had a handful of fully spoken conversations while the majority of the game were just read.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Please don't go back to the Oblivion days where we complain how graphics and voice acting ruined the series...

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Bholder posted:

Please don't go back to the Oblivion days where we complain how graphics and voice acting ruined the series...
This is not the hugbox thread

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Tenzarin posted:

I think that's why fallout 1-2 only had a handful of fully spoken conversations while the majority of the game were just read.
The time and expense (and storage) issues, sure.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
With dialogue and all, I wonder how long until mods start treating a more-than-four-options dialogue mod as required. That seems like a much bigger limiter on the game than whether things are voiced or not, honestly.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Bholder posted:

I never actually completed an elder scrolls game before Oblivion.

I got to the point where I followed the stars and found out I was the chosen one in Morrowwind. But when they handed me the book with names of people to find, I was like that's the end of this story. gently caress finding that cave and after following the stars was like the length of fallout 4.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Have you considered they actively attempt to make the 'main' story sort of middle of the road okay instead of being the most important thing and that it's not like 14 million people are outsmarting them by buying the game then going "heh, I played this game 600 hours and I barely even engaged the main story".

like evey single fallout and every single elder scrolls have been about starting the game, playing the first few missions of the story till you unlock the big stuff then leaving and never coming back to it and maybe that isn't some weird loophole people found that the company has no idea anyone might do but is instead part of the design of these super super beloved and successful games.

I can't really imagine the writers in Bethesda going 'lets aim for middle of the road and start with expending a ton of effort on making voice PC characters' but hey maybe Todd Hitler Howard really is just the worst and that is exactly what they did. It seems a lot more likely that they wrote out the main plot and sort of ignored the open world nature of the game that undercuts the forced '~my baby~' because they had a story they wanted to tell. Nobody intentionally wants to make something lame or middling besides Vanilla Ice.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

KakerMix posted:

I can't really imagine the writers in Bethesda going 'lets aim for middle of the road and start with expending a ton of effort on making voice PC characters' but hey maybe Todd Hitler Howard really is just the worst and that is exactly what they did. It seems a lot more likely that they wrote out the main plot and sort of ignored the open world nature of the game that undercuts the forced '~my baby~' because they had a story they wanted to tell. Nobody intentionally wants to make something lame or middling besides Vanilla Ice.

Fallout 5 they vastly increase the length of the story making the game more linear. The internet loses it's poo poo. Its truely a double edged sword.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Is true unarmed still better than weapons like knuckle dusters, like in FO3? True unarmed, when high enough level let you knock opponents the gently caress out. I'm not talking about paralyzing palm either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMR9nkv2RXQ

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.
One thing that I find odd about the dialogue in Fallout 4 is the number of choices.

I can't think of a single case where you're ever given less than 4 options for a conversation, even when it seems unnecessary to have 4 options. I think if they put in fewer options in some cases they might be able to put in more depth where it's needed.

In other words I think instead of having 4 options every time they should have some cases where you have 2 or 3 and some cases where you have more than 4 (requiring UI change). That would seem a bit more organic.

I say this as someone who played The Witcher 3 previously. Sometimes there were only two or three choices for a given situation. I was fine with that. Perhaps it's different there because Geralt is an established character.

KakerMix posted:

Bethesda starts making the world before they make the main story, according to The Making of Fallout 4.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

What bethesda fails to understand is that there is infact middleground in between "Butcher all the orphans for meat" and "save busload of puppies from being driven into furnace".

frankly I'm surprised you don't have the option to harvest your partner for sweet sweet meat at the start of the game. Yum.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Roadie posted:

With dialogue and all, I wonder how long until mods start treating a more-than-four-options dialogue mod as required. That seems like a much bigger limiter on the game than whether things are voiced or not, honestly.

The ironic part being that despite only leaving you with 4 sets of dialogue the result is more like 1 or 2.

"Super mutants are attacking our home please come save us

1 Sure
2 Gladly
3 Yeah
4 Alright.

Even if one of these might literally be "No" you still get the quest the same as any other option.

I also don't really care for so many NPCs being immortal. In Skyrim or New Vegas/FO3 the game did well to compensate for dead NPCs. Existing NPCs would make references to the ones killed and quests would be built up around all kinds of ways you could do it.

The Plant vault in New Vegas is a great example. Your quest is essentially. Go to the vault, gather some data and save a girl.

You can then save the girl and save the data.
Destroy the data and save the girl (evil data yaddi yadda)
The girl wants the data destroyed and she will attack you if she finds out you have it. But you can save the data and then simply lie to her about it.
Or you can kill the girl and save the data and then say that the girl is fine and she's on her way which lets you complete the quest and kill her.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Drone_Fragger posted:

What bethesda fails to understand is that there is infact middleground in between "Butcher all the orphans for meat" and "save busload of puppies from being driven into furnace".

frankly I'm surprised you don't have the option to harvest your partner for sweet sweet meat at the start of the game. Yum.
That's a good question. If you have the cannibal perk, can you go back and eat your spouse?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Strudel Man posted:

That's a good question. If you have the cannibal perk, can you go back and eat your spouse?

Has anyone eaten the leader of the institute?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Sorry, from a few pages back:

Earwicker posted:

Except it's totally possible. In Skyrim you only find out about being Dragonborn if you deliberately choose to go start the main quest, and IIRC that was the case with Morrowind as well. There was nothing about it at all in the brief intro/tutorial bit and after that section is over it's entirely possible to go out into the game world without any dragonborn stuff, just as some random who escaped a botched execution. Same with Morrowind, which barely even has an intro at all and you only find out about the protagonist's story if and when you choose to start doing the main quest - so in fact it's completely possible to play without being Nereavarine if you just don't start that quest line. It's definitely different from F4 where this story and motivation is spelled out for you from the very beginning.

But that's not the case. From frame one of Skyrim you're the Dragonborn. From frame one you're the Nerevarine. It's in your blood, it's in your character. Even if you ignore it, you're still playing the Dragonborn or Nerevarine. Even if you load the game and do everything but the main quest, you're still the Dragonborn/Nerevarine. You cannot remove that aspect of the character from the game. It's as baked into those games as Fallout 4 having a wife/husband and a son you care about. The fact that your character finds it out early or later in the game is immaterial; an ignorant Dragonborn is still the Dragonborn.

DMW45
Oct 29, 2011

Come into my parlor~
Said the spider to the fly~
To be honest, on my pistol crit monkey level 30-40 character I still find the game somewhat challenging on survival difficulty, and have through the past ten levels or so. I can one-shot a lot of stuff on a crit and take things out quick in vats, but because my only armor is a ballistic woven Colonial Duster, I die really quick, too. It also made going through the Glowing Sea without Power Armor a trip.

I keep running into Deathclaws, too, really glad penetrator lets me hit their weakpoint from anywhere otherwise they'd probably get me with their One-Hit-Kill animation.

Though in my last fight I somehow managed to survive someone using a fatman against me, I guess it was a near miss because it left me at 25% and with a broken arm.

DMW45 fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Nov 30, 2015

Inverness
Feb 4, 2009

Fully configurable personal assistant.

Zephyrine posted:

The Plant vault in New Vegas is a great example. Your quest is essentially. Go to the vault, gather some data and save a girl.
I stumbled onto that vault without having a quest, IIRC.

It wasn't far into it before I realized that was my favorite place up to that point. There was just something about it that made exploring that vault very engrossing.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Inverness posted:

One thing that I find odd about the dialogue in Fallout 4 is the number of choices.

I can't think of a single case where you're ever given less than 4 options for a conversation, even when it seems unnecessary to have 4 options. I think if they put in fewer options in some cases they might be able to put in more depth where it's needed.

In other words I think instead of having 4 options every time they should have some cases where you have 2 or 3 and some cases where you have more than 4 (requiring UI change). That would seem a bit more organic.

I say this as someone who played The Witcher 3 previously. Sometimes there were only two or three choices for a given situation. I was fine with that. Perhaps it's different there because Geralt is an established character.

Bethesda starts making the world before they make the main story, according to The Making of Fallout 4.

Yeah part of the problem with always having four dialogue options in Fallout 4 is most of the time they're just slightly different versions of the same thing. Rarely are you making meaningful choices or pushing any sort of character development. It makes me wonder what the point in investing all the time, effort, and money into the voice acting was if you're not actually going to do it well or have it play a meaningful role.

Witcher 3 is starting from a very different premise, Geralt is a very well-defined character with two previous games and a bunch of novels. What this lets CDPR do is give you only a few (usually 2, sometimes 3) dialogue choices but make them impactful and emotionally charged. The writing in W3 is on a completely different level than F4, part of that is having a defined vs. blank slate character.

I'm not saying Bethesda needs that kind of writing and characterization for their games since the meat of them has always been exploration and dungeon-diving. But it is certainly possible to have a huge open world RPG with a really great story, meaningful decisions, and good characters, you don't have to give that up in exchange for a large open world.

Edit: it's as if Bethesda decided to toss in the new dialogue system and voiced protags just because that's what RPGs do now, right?? Without actually making good use of either. They're just... there.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 30, 2015

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Strudel Man posted:

Tenzarin posted:

Has anyone eaten the leader of the institute?

I know you can't eat your spouse, someone tried it earlier in this thread. I'm guessing you can eat the Institute leader until he's in his uncomfortable hospital coffin where he jiggles ever so slightly when delivering heartfelt lines, because I bet he's a 'special' model then vs. a normal npc.

Iceshade
Sep 15, 2007
Tactical Ignorance

Zephyrine posted:

Or you can kill the girl and save the data and then say that the girl is fine and she's on her way which lets you complete the quest and kill her.

"Yeah I took care of those raiders for ya! :v: "
"REALLY? THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

Like, what, where is your proof. I could have been sitting on a patio chair drinking some nuka cola for a day. Dumbass.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Gonkish posted:

Yeah, that's what I have been doing, but he has stopped approving of helping the idiot farmers on his minutemen quests and instead just complains that I pick up aluminum junk and comments about hard cover and sight lines.
You may be hitting a timer-based cap on how often he is happy, maybe try sleeping 24 hours between quests? I know I read somewhere that you can rise happiness with other companions by doing something they like then sleeping for like 3 hours and repeating. I recall someone saying they'd maxxed Codsworth by modding power armor or something like that.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

coyo7e posted:

You may be hitting a timer-based cap on how often he is happy, maybe try sleeping 24 hours between quests? I know I read somewhere that you can rise happiness with other companions by doing something they like then sleeping for like 3 hours and repeating. I recall someone saying they'd maxxed Codsworth by modding power armor or something like that.
The easiest way is just to quicksave and quickload. Allows them to be pleased again.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Earwicker posted:

Except it's totally possible. In Skyrim you only find out about being Dragonborn if you deliberately choose to go start the main quest, and IIRC that was the case with Morrowind as well. There was nothing about it at all in the brief intro/tutorial bit and after that section is over it's entirely possible to go out into the game world without any dragonborn stuff, just as some random who escaped a botched execution. Same with Morrowind, which barely even has an intro at all and you only find out about the protagonist's story if and when you choose to start doing the main quest - so in fact it's completely possible to play without being Nereavarine if you just don't start that quest line. It's definitely different from F4 where this story and motivation is spelled out for you from the very beginning.

Skyrim, You are the DRAGON BORN god.

Morrowind, You are the dark elf jesus.

Fallout 4, you are a dad/mom? Wielder of the flare gun.

I am not able to see the correlation.

Fallout 4 atleast you are the most generic character. I always hated being the "one", like you are neo in the matrix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashman
Dec 16, 2003

Bholder posted:

Yes, Video games are expensive

so more expensive ways of conveying information are goign to be more restrictive than text.

• Locked thread