Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

katlington posted:

Obama did not release any homo demons. The sign is wrong.

Hmm...also a compelling point. I think the truth might be in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Kings Of Calabria posted:

I watched 10 minutes of this and it really has no point to make unless you're already a racist. If focuses really intensely on non-natives "out breeding" whites and saying WHAT THEN?!??? as if a person born and raised in a certain place simply does not belong there no matter what, if they are not white. Bonus points for the segment featuring happy children from around the world singing about sharing their home together in peace, with scary skrillex music and spliced in riot footage underneath it.

Allow Juror 10 to explain.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

good to see /pol/ nazi propaganda getting 5 million views

They're just being ironic of course.

Phlegmish posted:

Isn't this the guy who goes to a Catholic church and a Baptist church at the same time. Yeah I'm sure he has deep theological convictions and isn't just spouting the usual crap to seduce the fundamentalist demographic.

Outside of the debates Rubio is an awful candidate and I can't believe I have him currently as my pick to win the nominee.

Kings Of Calabria posted:

I watched 10 minutes of this and it really has no point to make unless you're already a racist. If focuses really intensely on non-natives "out breeding" whites and saying WHAT THEN?!??? as if a person born and raised in a certain place simply does not belong there no matter what, if they are not white. Bonus points for the segment featuring happy children from around the world singing about sharing their home together in peace, with scary skrillex music and spliced in riot footage underneath it.

Big terrorist attacks like 9/11 and Paris have a habit of breaking fairly rational and normal people and sending them into a xenophobic madness. This video is a sign of the times.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Dec 2, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
yooge trump documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3oCoBh8RLo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Just saw this video posted on Freep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auKMHkZJnQ

The full segment from CBS news reporting on radical Muslims cheering on rooftops in Jersey when the planes hit the towers.

Even though this doesn't prove Trump's claims, his reality distortion field will make this a huge victory for him, and a defeat for the liberal media.

Wonder where this puts Christie...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwcI385_f5Q

Montasque fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Dec 2, 2015

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Montasque posted:

Just saw this video posted on Freep:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3auKMHkZJnQ

The full segment from CBS news reporting on radical Muslims cheering on rooftops in Jersey when the planes hit the towers.

Even though this doesn't prove Trump's claims, his reality distortion field will make this a huge victory for him, and a defeat for the liberal media.

Wonder where this puts Christie...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwcI385_f5Q

that video specifically say 8 men celebtrating, and when they apparently show a tape of if happening you can barely see anything

every single story that has come out of this has pointed out that there were alledged reports of a few idiots celebrating, which im sure happened out there somewhere in nj or ny. how this proves trumps claim that there were thousands cheering in the streets is loving breaking my mind. these people are so goddamn stupid

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

babypolis posted:

that video specifically say 8 men celebtrating, and when they apparently show a tape of if happening you can barely see anything

every single story that has come out of this has pointed out that there were alledged reports of a few idiots celebrating, which im sure happened out there somewhere in nj or ny. how this proves trumps claim that there were thousands cheering in the streets is loving breaking my mind. these people are so goddamn stupid

The others were tipped off that the camera crew was coming.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Phlegmish posted:

Jeb has got the undead/revenant vote locked down. Unfortunately, that's his only demographic.

Dick Cheney and at least one member of the Supreme Court, that's pretty solid.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Phlegmish posted:

Hmm...also a compelling point. I think the truth might be in the middle.

Homo imps?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Quinnipiac national

Trump 27
Rubio 17
Cruz/Carson 16
Jeb! 5
Fiorina 3
Christie/Paul/Kasich 2
Huckabee 1

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Patter Song posted:

Quinnipiac national

Trump 27
Rubio 17
Cruz/Carson 16
Jeb! 5
Fiorina 3
Christie/Paul/Kasich 2
Huckabee 1

Didn't Jeb say Trump will be gone by December 15? Man I can't wait what's going to happen.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
the triumvirate waiting in second place is gonna lead to a hilarious bloodbath isn't it. all while trump watches and laughs

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

mike12345 posted:

Didn't Jeb say Trump will be gone by December 15? Man I can't wait what's going to happen.

Trump's gonna meet Gampy at a grassy knoll

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I know there were several eleven-dimension chess memes about Obamas ground-game but Trump may actually be doing this poo poo on purpose.

1.) He spouts or shares a message based around a ridiculous statistic I.E. "97% of black deaths done by other blacks"
2.) Media sez "waaaaaaaat" and shoots down his stupid statistic with actual statistics
3.) Trump hee-haws on Twitter that he got them to "tell the truth" and everyone eats it up

The media is honestly, unsurprisingly, too stupid to stop playing right into his game, and they're being made for utter fools.

I'm OK with this.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Also, general election head to heads are meaningless at this point, but Hillary and Bernie beat all of them in that national Q poll.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Joementum posted:

Also, general election head to heads are meaningless at this point, but Hillary and Bernie beat all of them in that national Q poll.

Too bad we'll never hear anything but that one Fox News poll from November where everyone beats Hillary

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

mike12345 posted:

Jeb! went from 4 to 5, a 25% increase! He's trending up! Jeb!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

nachos posted:

He now connotates 25% more excitement.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

nachos posted:

The second choice of 200% of Jindal voters

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

babypolis posted:

they are mostly white losers so they are completely opposed to all things social and fun, so yeah

I think this is getting taken too far...
There is no reason for this. All you do with posts like this is throw flames on the fire.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Pohl posted:

There is no reason for this. All you do with posts like this is throw flames on the fire.

it's adorable isn't it?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

it's adorable isn't it?

Yes it is.
Take a second and fill out your ideas, don't just jump onboard the race train.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i'm really hoping that cruz and rubio go so hard against each other that both are rendered unelectable

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

baw posted:

i'm really hoping that cruz and rubio go so hard against each other that both are rendered unelectable

I too would like to see tantric rubio / cruz master debating

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the morning, "But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." ~ Donald Trump.

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

StandardVC10 posted:

I wonder if the Koch brothers or one of those other big donor billionaires has tried to just offer Trump $500 million or however much to leave the presidential race on the spot. Hey, money talks right?
No, because Trump would immediately tell the entire world that they tried to bribe him and would become insanely popular.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Joementum posted:

Quote of the morning, "But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." ~ Donald Trump.

What a weird season of 24.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Joementum posted:

why didn't i think of that. killing families will definitely reduce terrorism

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Pascallion posted:

No, because Trump would immediately tell the entire world that they tried to bribe him and would become insanely popular.

Remember when he made Reince Priebus travel all the way to Trump Tower to sign the pledge? I bet he has a hilarious recording of Reince groveling and promising him stuff that he'll drop if GOP attack ads start affecting his poll numbers too hard.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

According to Giuliani there were small pockets of these celebrations throughout New York and these are recorded in police reports. In one incident a celebration broke out in front of a candy store and was stopped when people from a nearby housing project went over and beat them up.
Sorry that this is from a couple pages ago, but I wanted to post this in follow-up because this poo poo has gone too far:

quote:

Yesterday I saw first-hand how anger over the World Trade Center attack turns on Muslims who call New York home. At 4:30 p.m. on 116th St., five black teenagers stopped in front of the American Muslim Community of East Harlem site - a closet-sized candy store with a make-shift mosque in a back room. Tiny store owner Muhammad Chaudhry stood in the doorway. One of the teenage boys asked him, "Do you feel sorry for America?

" The kid then gave Chaudhry a knock-out punch in the face that sent him reeling backwards and onto the floor. Blood spurted all over his plaid shirt, the linoleum floor and a pair of sneakers left by a man who was praying. Chaudhry's dentures cracked in two. As bystanders helped Chaudhry to a chair and got him some paper towels, the kids took off north across 116th Street. Despite an all-out effort to track down the puncher, cops and witnesses couldn't find him. Chaudhry, who works seven days a week, has raised seven kids - one a doctor in Brooklyn treating this week's wounded. The attack was just one of many yesterday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/first-hand-view-bias-fist-article-1.921345

Now we're twisting attacks against Muslims to justify further vilification of them, all because that loving blowhard can't admit he was wrong.

Also, bonus Giuliani quote from the same interview where he referenced the celebrations and subsequent attack:

quote:

“...I don’t think it happened. He keeps saying it did. I don’t want to say he’s not telling the truth about it.”

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I hate Cruz the most, but I kind of want to see him get the nom. Him being crucified on the national stage will be great.
As long as some "true" conservative dipshit loses bad in the general, really.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Maybe it's just me, but... has anyone noticed a sharp uptick in Eugenics talk lately? It's gotten to the front page of reddit like three times in the last month, I've seen it being talked about in pretty obscure places, and whenever it comes up it seems to have a lot of defenders saying it's actually a good thing and this time we could do it right. Am I just imagining it and never noticed the chatter before or what?

I look forward to Trump weighing in on this hot topic.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Pohl posted:

Edit: Donald Trump is a trash heap

Zelder fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Dec 2, 2015

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Joementum posted:

What a heinous piece of poo poo.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jesus Christ, US v. Cruikshank might be the most malevolent ruling in US Supreme Court history, and that's saying something.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Cruikshank#Opinion_of_the_Court

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

Kill their families and waterboard the corpses. Can't be too careful.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
edit: on second thought, I think I misread the quote.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Patter Song posted:

Quinnipiac national

Trump 27
Rubio 17
Cruz/Carson 16
Jeb! 5
Fiorina 3
Christie/Paul/Kasich 2
Huckabee 1

The "Not Trump" vote is now almost evenly split between three candidates, this is a thing of beauty.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Lotka Volterra posted:

The worst part is that's he's not even suggesting that they're dangerous. He's essentially saying we must murder innocent people to inflict psychological terror on our enemies.

nah I think he's saying kill human shields, their bad. I think?

quote:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that the families of terrorists ought to be targeted in the fight against Islamic militants.

Trump made the remark during an interview on "Fox and Friends," noting the Obama administration wants to see Syrian President Bashar Assad leave power while the U.S. is simultaneously working to defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a common enemy.

"You've got to pick who you're fighting, you can't fight everybody," Trump said on the show.

"ISIS is our number one threat," Trump continued. "I would knock the hell out of them. I like to do one thing at a time."

Asked about the possibility of civilian casualties, Trump initially pointed to civilians being used as human shields before suggesting the families of terrorists should be targeted.

"I would do my best, absolute best – I mean one of the problems we have or one of the reasons we're so ineffective, you know, they're trying to, they're using them as shields. It's a horrible thing," the real estate tycoon said.

"But we're fighting a very politically correct war. And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261757-trump-on-terrorists-you-have-to-take-out-their-families

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

GlyphGryph posted:

Maybe it's just me, but... has anyone noticed a sharp uptick in Eugenics talk lately? It's gotten to the front page of reddit like three times in the last month, I've seen it being talked about in pretty obscure places, and whenever it comes up it seems to have a lot of defenders saying it's actually a good thing and this time we could do it right. Am I just imagining it and never noticed the chatter before or what?

I look forward to Trump weighing in on this hot topic.

I don't know if it's on the rise. It's always played well with the bro science crowd. About three years ago I stood on my porch and argued against one of my housemates that was both advocating eugenics and complaining about how stupid it is we can't cite Nazi research because, like, the test subjects are already dead and not using the research just means they died in vain.

I really hate the bro science crowd. We have done terrible poo poo in the name of science like, I don't know, give black men syphilis. Yet, mentioning these abuses and acknowledging some people have pretty good goddamned reasons to be wary of men in lab coats is crazy anti-science talk.
I didn't mean to go off on a tangent. I just get upset about bioethics. Point is: I doubt it's actually on an upswing. Morally bankrupt poo poo always plays well in the crowds that never experienced the other side of it.

• Locked thread