Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I really like the moment in that episode where Dee goes outside and Charlie is building a remote control raccoon to somehow deal with the rats instead of bashing them. It feels like a subplot that got scrapped at some point, but it's such a great little detail that has nothing to do with anything else going on in the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

I really like the moment in that episode where Dee goes outside and Charlie is building a remote control raccoon to somehow deal with the rats instead of bashing them. It feels like a subplot that got scrapped at some point, but it's such a great little detail that has nothing to do with anything else going on in the episode.

Well Charlie's always doing SOMETHING. Everyone else may be sitting around, but this guy is filling the urinals with rocks, turning on the "Coors" sign so people know they have delicious Coors, flooding the basement with carbon monoxide to keep the pests at bay... you're not going to come across Charlie when he's NOT doing something productive to keep this bar he loves so much running

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

"Storm coming? Hatchet coming!" :haw:

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

I just saw one of the new trailers on Sunny's FB page and in one shot, Dennis and Dee are doing their 'war dance' from Chardee McDennis to Charlie while he's in a hospital bed so I can only imagine how crazy round two ends up getting.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

https://streamable.com/tnxn

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Hahaha. I was right, there is a cruise ship episode. Awesome!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

are those suicide beer vests? holy poo poo!

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
Everyone looks like they've gotten a little chubbier since last season :cheers:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

So the shot of Frank looking in a mirror with eyes all over his face

I really hope that's the Frank perspective episode and he ends up Tripping. Hard.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I've never been so excited for a new season of Sunny, but WHERE IS SEASON 10, NETFLIX??

SAVAGES!

IDIOTS!

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I've never been so excited for a new season of Sunny, but WHERE IS SEASON 10, NETFLIX??

SAVAGES!

IDIOTS!

uk netflix

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

I still can't wait to see Mac D.E.N.N.I.S. Dennis.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Does Dee live in the same building as Dennis & Mac?

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

drunken officeparty posted:

Does Dee live in the same building as Dennis & Mac?

They moved into her apartment after theirs burned down.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Sammus posted:

They moved into her apartment after theirs burned down.

I know that but I mean are the apartments supposed to be in the same building.

Basically I'm asking for someone to point out the one throw away line in the whole series that makes it not true because they have to drive or something

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I hope so or that's a way to go for a popcorn bowl

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Brawnfire posted:

Well they're not exactly rolling with a very deep bench

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I guess I've never really thought about it, but I can only remember what the outside of Charlie and Frank's place looks like. Have they used establishing shots of the outside of a building for Dennis and Mac or Dee's place? Is it the same one?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Brawnfire posted:

No, I don't think they were. I think the episode where Charlie/Mac Die shows this. Dee talks about jogging from her place to Dennis.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Dead Precedents posted:

No, I don't think they were. I think the episode where Charlie/Mac Die shows this. Dee talks about jogging from her place to Dennis.

I just watched that part and it's inconclusive. She only says hey I'm going to go jog in the park. Nothing about whether she jogged to his place.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

What about when Dee rides her moped inside the hallways? I think it's when she gets audited. I dunno, just providing some facts for the investigation.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Snapchat A Titty posted:

What about when Dee rides her moped inside the hallways? I think it's when she gets audited. I dunno, just providing some facts for the investigation.

It goes directly from her showing her scooter at the bar to her talking to the IRS agent in the hallway, so also inconclusive.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

New video trailer kind of thing but for one specific episode, in an 80s vhs commercial style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45eYIrloyQ

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

It goes directly from her showing her scooter at the bar to her talking to the IRS agent in the hallway, so also inconclusive.

Although we know what Dennis and Mac's hallway looks like from the thanksgiving episode, we could compare that

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

New video trailer kind of thing but for one specific episode, in an 80s vhs commercial style

I need them to make a series of movies in this style. Need.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I love that we're getting a whole episode that's an homage to this.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Bert Roberge posted:

Ha! I forgot that one, but I immediately thought of Hot Dog: The Movie and Ski School

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hoping that doesn't tread too much of the same territory as rear end-pen.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Walrus posted:

hoping that doesn't tread too much of the same territory as rear end-pen.

I think there's enough things to mock about ski movies for two different shows to do different feeling parodies of them.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Can I get a watch list of tropey wintersports comedies please

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Bert Roberge posted:

Is the prey in the tagline some sort of meta joke, commentary on the aggressive bumblings of the characters and how they're likely to injure you as help you, or is it just a misspelling?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Drifter posted:

Is the prey in the tagline some sort of meta joke, commentary on the aggressive bumblings of the characters and how they're likely to injure you as help you, or is it just a misspelling?

It's a lovely 80s movie, one I've seen many times. Typo for sure.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Big Mean Jerk posted:

SAVAGES!

IDIOTS!

It'll be here January 5th according to a note I just noticed for the first time. Very excited.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Count yourselves lucky. :canada:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lets embed this piece of perfection shall we?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Is that woman that Charlie looks at in the hot tub and imagines himself naked-sax-playing-with the pharmacist that was previously a victim exclusive recipientof the D.E.N.N.I.S. System?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

No, different girl I think. Also that pharmacist is Glenn Howerton's real life wife.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

"You're just mashing it now..."

I have no idea why but I think of that line constantly out of context. I was just cleaning a spill on my carpet and said it to myself when I realized it wasn't getting any more clean.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Lets embed this piece of perfection shall we?

big props for using a song from the Transformers movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Ror posted:

"You're just mashing it now..."

I have no idea why but I think of that line constantly out of context. I was just cleaning a spill on my carpet and said it to myself when I realized it wasn't getting any more clean.

She's mashing it. It's good.