Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Amstrad posted:

Covenant has a quest line that can turn the town hostile towards you depending on how you follow it.
Actually because of how that quest goes my entrance to that town looks like this:

Oh uhhhh my friend plays on my account and I just found that mod there one day, haha what a kidder he is, am I right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solemn Sloth posted:

God knows I been waiting for the no bush clean fields mods

The nude patch has been out forever, geez

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.

NecroMonster posted:

i'm just haha i'm just using the naked textures as a joke guys haha honestly

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Oh uhhhh my friend plays on my account and I just found that mod there one day, haha what a kidder he is, am I right

Y'know, I considered saying something in my post to head off these sorts of comments but I decided not to.
Guess what everyone: I LIKE TO SEE NAKED TITS IN MY BETHSOFT GAMES.
Also, you can't really tell from that screenshot, but I'm also using a mod that gives dudes chesthair, and the moment a mod comes out that gives naked men big ol swingin dicks? I'll have that installed too!

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance
Hangman's Alley: when I build shops in there they have to be at the west end of the site or else the settlers I assign won't actually man the stall. If I build the shop at the end with the shack on stilts, there's no problem. But there's this weird imaginary line towards the east of the site, just before where the bend to the north is, that no settler will willingly go. They show up as assigned but never actually go to the shop and man it. Same thing with guard posts, plants and brahmin troughs, they won't go to them. Anyone got any ideas for a fix? Didn't see any mods in Nexus regarding it.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Amstrad posted:

Y'know, I considered saying something in my post to head off these sorts of comments but I decided not to.
Guess what everyone: I LIKE TO SEE NAKED TITS IN MY BETHSOFT GAMES.
Also, you can't really tell from that screenshot, but I'm also using a mod that gives dudes chesthair, and the moment a mod comes out that gives naked men big ol swingin dicks? I'll have that installed too!

What about the molerats? They need dicks and tits too.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Reason posted:

What about the molerats? They need dicks and tits too.

You don't want to see deathclaws with giant swinging dicks running at you? smh

What I need is the old skyrim fancy mudcrabs mod ported to mirelurks

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

power armor needs tits too but not like huge metal robot armor tits i meant giant fleshy human tits just stuck onto the power armor

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm just happy this guy didn't post a screenshot of any dead ghouls

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

power armor needs tits too but not like huge metal robot armor tits i meant giant fleshy human tits just stuck onto the power armor

Tits on the power armor might be end up being Fallout 4's tits on the molerat.

NecroMonster posted:

i'm just happy this guy didn't post a screenshot of any dead ghouls

Oh don't worry. I'm not using the nude ghouls mod. That poo poo is nasty.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Amstrad posted:

a thing you masturbate to?

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

a thing you masturbate to?

Look man, there's a reason the New Vegas modding thread is named 'Let's put some boobs on this mole rat'

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Playing around with batch files for spawning bigger raids than what the game will throw. There are surprisingly few static items around settlements to use as spawn points. :(

Settlers vs. Gunners. (Settlers lose.)

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

You know instead of the comical "lol theirs tits on the armor!!!" route someone's going to make a lore-friendly "severed raider tits bolted onto my power armor because my character is a bad rear end!" fetish thing, right?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Are there nude mods yet

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

ZenVulgarity posted:

Are there nude mods yet

FIrst nude mod was out about 4 or 5 days after release.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

You know instead of the comical "lol theirs tits on the armor!!!" route someone's going to make a lore-friendly "severed raider tits bolted onto my power armor because my character is a bad rear end!" fetish thing, right?

i actually thought of that right after i posted that and then felt bad, you know, for the human race

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Are there nude mods yet

Day 1 wasn't there?

[edit] :v: wrong fallout thread.

Ak Gara fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 2, 2015

strong bird
May 12, 2009

brutal murder and torture are cool but nudity is just plain gross in this goons opinion.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

strong bird posted:

brutal murder and torture are cool but nudity is just plain gross in this goons opinion.

You can torture? Where's that

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I'm pretty sure there is someone out there right now who is trying to design a new power armor with huge boob windows.

boneration
Jan 9, 2005

now that's performance

ZenVulgarity posted:

You can torture? Where's that

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723844&userid=166124

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i was curious to see how they'd done armour models/textures this time round, what with both genders being able to equip the same clothing, i wondered if they'd made 2 seperate sets of files for each thing or if they'd just had one model and texture file for both genders that morphed with body shape. there was only one way for me to test this: a skirt mod

do you think I am beautiful?

also for those curious they did it the latter way, what you do to one gender's clothing affects the other's.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Kea posted:

FIrst nude mod was out about 4 or 5 days after release.

Which is somewhat disappointing, really. I would have expected them to have a working texture replacer out the door within twenty-four hours if not sooner; did they stop to play the game first or something?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Just pretty pictures or am I missing something?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
^^^^ On phone so maybe I'm missing something. What's up with those pictures?

Bholder posted:

I'm pretty sure there is someone out there right now who is trying to design a new power armor with huge boob windows.

Remember all those lore-friendly glass armor redos for Oblivion? Yeeeeep...

I was playing last night and came across a female raider tied up on her knees and immediately checked all my mods for hidden inserts. Turns out it was actually Bethesda's doing...

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Amstrad posted:

Imagine what people did with Forza liveries or all the weird anime DLC skins for planes in Ace Combat, just worse because it's all on Nexus.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

strong bird posted:

disgusting. makes me lose appetite for my cheeto's.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ZenVulgarity posted:

Are there nude mods yet

Currently #6 on the top mods list on Nexus. Also has a nude companions mod AND a nude armor replacer so your combat armor bikini can be even skimpier

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
This is irony, right?

200 years after nuclear armageddon, people wander around with no skin, but everyone wears the same underwear. yep, 'Murica.

Whats the default bind pose anyway, its seems bethseda changes it every itineration of gamebryo.

My droid shaun runs around in a red dress and it likes it, tyvm.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 2, 2015

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Azhais posted:

Currently #6 on the top mods list on Nexus.

That low?

Colapops
Nov 21, 2007

The gunner harness or whichever harness-style outfit it is looks really goofy because your character has this dinky off-white bra on underneath it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

^^^^ On phone so maybe I'm missing something. What's up with those pictures?

Remember all those lore-friendly glass armor redos for Oblivion? Yeeeeep...

I was playing last night and came across a female raider tied up on her knees and immediately checked all my mods for hidden inserts. Turns out it was actually Bethesda's doing...

Was this the one in the 'time out room' of the combat pit, or are there multiple instances of this?

Nevets
Sep 11, 2002

Be they sad or be they well,
I'll make their lives a hell

Dienes posted:

Was this the one in the 'time out room' of the combat pit, or are there multiple instances of this?

You'd think after slaughtering all their 'friends' those two would be nicer to the big stompy metal deathgod, but nope, still they still mouth off.

Skandranon
Sep 6, 2008
fucking stupid, dont listen to me

Nevets posted:

You'd think after slaughtering all their 'friends' those two would be nicer to the big stompy metal deathgod, but nope, still they still mouth off.

I didn't know you could talk to them.... It said Raider over their heads, so I shot them in the face with my silenced combat shotgun.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

strong bird posted:

i don't know about you guys but after i kill and strip a woman in a video game my need to see her naked is so powerful that i will in fact hunt down and install a modification to said video game just to make this happen

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

Heads up for the OP: Quieter Generator and Turret sounds have been superseded by Quieter Settlements.

I also recommend Optimized Vanilla Textures if you have more free space than free VRAM, It improves performace/lessens GPU VRAM usage, without noticeably effecting texture quality.

Check out the recommended other performance-enhancing texture mods if you're still looking to squeak out some more frames and don't mind losing a little texture quality to accomplish it.

The description also mentions modifying some ini settings to increase the pop-in distance. This can be accomplished more simply via the Fallout 4 Configuration Tool, which can also serve as a replacement launcher and provides a nice interface for common ini tweaks.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

i don't know about you guys but after i kill and strip a woman in a video game my need to see her naked is so powerful that i will in fact hunt down and install a modification to said video game just to make this happen

its gross to see a boob or a butt ithgho.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

NickPancakes posted:

I also recommend Optimized Vanilla Textures if you have more free space than free VRAM, It improves performace/lessens GPU VRAM usage, without noticeably effecting texture quality.

Check out the recommended other performance-enhancing texture mods if you're still looking to squeak out some more frames and don't mind losing a little texture quality to accomplish it.

The description also mentions modifying some ini settings to increase the pop-in distance. This can be accomplished more simply via the Fallout 4 Configuration Tool, which can also serve as a replacement launcher and provides a nice interface for common ini tweaks.

All of these are useful, but I've stopped using Optimized Vanilla Textures (along with the recommended LOD mod) because of extended load times. One of the newer versions might solve that problem though, and anyone running the game on an SSD probably won't notice.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

strong bird posted:

its gross to see a boob or a butt ithgho.

Neither I nor workplace Google know what the gently caress that means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

NecroMonster posted:

gross

I just want to see my mans rear end like that scene from the terminator

• Locked thread