Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ayyyyyy calf raises really hurt my plantar fascia sometimes. I can't tell if it's just cause my tendons get really tight in the cold (I am 23 earth standard years old and can barely walk in low temperatures) or if I'm doing something wrong, anyone know anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Get better shoes

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Sharzak posted:

Ayyyyyy calf raises really hurt my plantar fascia sometimes. I can't tell if it's just cause my tendons get really tight in the cold (I am 23 earth standard years old and can barely walk in low temperatures) or if I'm doing something wrong, anyone know anything?

Too heavy of calf raises.

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Some fucker left all his weights on the bar in the squat rack, then took the bar I'd used (and took the weights back off) to deadlift. So, when I needed a bar to deadlift, I had to take his poo poo off. Next time I'm calling him out on that poo poo.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

There's a fit women thread???

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Say Nothing posted:

Edit: This was meant for the fit women thread, but I'll leave it here anyway.

Cobra Commander posted:

this, post link

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cobra Commander posted:

jm20 posted:

this, post link

creep on, bros

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715427

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Is something happening this week? All of these bros showed up at my gym, the kind who wear tank tops with deep arm holes so you can see their side boob. This one guy has arms that are bigger than my legs, but then my arms are also bigger than his legs.

The 3:00 hour used to be all mine, a free gym to myself. Now its bro central. Huge change out of nowhere.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Gotta get jacked to get puss at NYE parties bro

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also you gotta get those gains after your thanksgiving carb up

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
remember friends, working in is the opposite of working out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What is 'working in'? Is that like exercising in a gym?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
working in is when swole bros get so loving disgusted at the sight of svelte young jewish gentlemen like me struggling to bench a plate that they have to lift weights about it, specifically some factor of weights that I'm already using. i assume. i have always just said no.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you wanna work in you gotta SUCK MY DICK and take me to dinner, maybe whisper some REAL loving SWEET NOTHINGS INTO MY EAR

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

you wanna work in you gotta SUCK MY DICK and take me to dinner, maybe whisper some REAL loving SWEET NOTHINGS INTO MY EAR

Off topic, thanks for that weird rear end shoulder exercise you gave me weeks ago, turns out there's a secret muscle in my shoulder I've never used and now have to build up with babby weights

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

ElGroucho posted:

Off topic, thanks for that weird rear end shoulder exercise you gave me weeks ago, turns out there's a secret muscle in my shoulder I've never used and now have to build up with babby weights

How do I find these secret muscles in my squat so I can do the bar and not blow out my back

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goodpancakes posted:

How do I find these secret muscles in my squat so I can do the bar and not blow out my back

Lift a lighter weight, take videos, keep your back straight fall back and push from heels or at least not your toes, then suck my dick.

soy fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 2, 2015

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

soy posted:

then suck my dick.

I keep doing everything in the wrong order

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

soy posted:

Lift a lighter weight, take videos, keep your back straight fall back and push from heels or at least not your toes, then suck my dick.

who did you upset?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

soy posted:

I find the easiest way to do this is to push the floor down instead of extending the legs.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
I squat 110% bodyweight x 50 after taking a week of holiday eating and being lazy. My world is pain.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

I find the easiest way to do this is to push the floor down instead of extending the legs.

This mother fucker right here causing global warming, smdh

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

bamhand posted:

I squat 110% bodyweight x 50 after taking a week of holiday eating and being lazy. My world is pain.

I did 95% bodyweight today after three months of recuperation from a heel injury. I can't wait for the DOMS to set in.!

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

School my jabroni rear end on high bar vs low bar squat
low bar is for powerlifting high bar is for weightlifting

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
Out of PWO and Amazon hosed up my re-up

Fml

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

my bulk is going well, up to making GBS threads 3x a day

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

SpeedyCow posted:

Out of PWO and Amazon hosed up my re-up

Fml

Omar don't gently caress around

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

FogHelmut posted:

my bulk is going well, up to making GBS threads 3x a day

Yes, but how big are the shits?

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I ate this strict 1700 calorie absurdly clean diet for 15 days and lost about 4 pounds while improving my lifts. Now I'm eating pizza. Funny how life comes full circle

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

UnfurledSails posted:

I ate this strict 1700 calorie absurdly clean diet for 15 days and lost about 4 pounds while improving my lifts. Now I'm eating pizza. Funny how life comes full circle

every tuesday after chest day on my way home from the gym i eat an 1100 calorie pizza with 60g of protein. bulk so hard mofuckas tryna fine me

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Dum Cumpster posted:

Omar don't gently caress around

Was 1/2 way up on a Bench PR and stalled out. I got got :smith:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Definitely DOMSing today. Fuuuuuuuck!

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

My Q-Face posted:

Definitely DOMSing today. Fuuuuuuuck!

I only seem to get DOMs on low rep strength days, on hypertrophy days I'm getting no DOMs but lots of pump :getin:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

I had a couple of months off, I'm sure it will go away in a few days and I'll be back to getting pumped!

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

Sharzak posted:

every tuesday after chest day on my way home from the gym i eat an 1100 calorie pizza with 60g of protein. bulk so hard mofuckas tryna fine me

I ordered my pizza today while still at the gym from my phone. The future is now!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
1100 calorie pizza? Sounds like a 4" baby pizza.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
DLed a set of 2xBW x 5 yesterday, aww yeah.

Went out, had a bunch of drinks, woke up hungover, still dragged my rear end here to brag about it. Pardon me, gotta go puke.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
My neck is broken and I don't know if I slept so wrong my head tried to come off or if it was the kettlebell swings but this poo poo sucks. 3 days going.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

Zahgaegun posted:

DLed a set of 2xBW x 5 yesterday, aww yeah.

Went out, had a bunch of drinks, woke up hungover, still dragged my rear end here to brag about it. Pardon me, gotta go puke.

drinking is bad for gains. instead of being a pissening sick oval office you're just a regular sick oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

ZombieParts posted:

My neck is broken and I don't know if I slept so wrong my head tried to come off or if it was the kettlebell swings but this poo poo sucks. 3 days going.

get a stronger neck :grin:

• Locked thread