Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What is this shredder they keep talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

...but that's all three, isn't it?

Who are they looking for right now?

KTLA reported a bit ago that the police had a separate home surrounded and that they were concerned that there was at least a fourth person who had served as a getaway driver.

A comment was made that it was surprising how quickly the three gunmen were able to leap into a car and get away which led to speculation there may have been additional people aiding in transport.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

With the last shooting it was kind of obvious what the motive was. This , who loving knows?

Anti-government most likely since there is a huge libertarian / free man movement in the IE.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

With the last shooting it was kind of obvious what the motive was. This , who loving knows?

Yeah, there's not like a heavily armed anti-government movement in America or anything, who knows why someone would attack the holiday party for government workers.....

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Once again, the Obama EPA engages in an illegal action. When will the illegal tyranny of EPA finally be put to an end?

I was watching CSPAN 1 throughout the day. Did you know EPA is responsible for the growth of student loan debt in America? Its true! Just ask the honorable member from Iowa

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Does Alex Jones think this was a FALSE FLAG?

Yes, of course he does.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Aerox posted:

KTLA reported a bit ago that the police had a separate home surrounded and that they were concerned that there was at least a fourth person who had served as a getaway driver.

A comment was made that it was surprising how quickly the three gunmen were able to leap into a car and get away which led to speculation there may have been additional people aiding in transport.
Okay seriously was there gold under this center for disabled children??? Because that's the only possible motive I've got.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Yes, of course he does.

I would be legit shocked if the shooters weren't among his rabid fan base knowing the area.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Epic High Five posted:

What is this shredder they keep talking about

Got me man.
/

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Okay seriously was there gold under this center for disabled children??? Because that's the only possible motive I've got.
I think early reports said they were shooting at the conference center, which was rented out by the Health Department.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Maybe they were really serious Reservoir Dogs cosplayers.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

Guy in a wife beater and carrying a motorcycle helmet being interviewed.

So they managed to find a resident of San Bernardino to interview.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No but government workers were having a holiday party in a building the center rents out for events. That was the building attacked.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Trabisnikof posted:

Yeah, there's not like a heavily armed anti-government movement in America or anything, who knows why someone would attack the holiday party for government workers.....

You're not wrong, but wasn't it the local Health Department? Usually the crazies are anti-Federal Government.

But also sample size of three. Luckily one is alive to explain what the hell they were thinking.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

A Winner is Jew posted:

Anti-government most likely since there is a huge libertarian / free man movement in the IE.

Yes, I am aware of that but they specifically targeted the Department of Health ,which to me doesn't seem like a target really is it? I mean sure you'd think city government or something, but this?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

How many teeth was he missing, he probably from out of town if there weren't any.

Hollismason posted:

Yes, I am aware of that but they specifically targeted the Department of Health ,which to me doesn't seem like a target really is it? I mean sure you'd think city government or something, but this?

Soft government target?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

Jesus dude were you born there or something?

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Yes, of course he does.
I would love to see Alex Jones do an expose of all the "false flag shootings" in Iraq and Syria.

He might even get to star in an internet video.:unsmigghh:

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
i'm the special swat platoon boarding a short bus after a job well done.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Winner is Jew posted:

How many teeth was he missing, he could be from out of town.

Victorville, perhaps.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Loucks posted:

You're not wrong, but wasn't it the local Health Department? Usually the crazies are anti-Federal Government.

But also sample size of three. Lucidly one is alive to explain what the hell they were thinking.

True, but it is actually kinda hard to get into the IRS offices these days

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The IE is basically the worst part of CA.

Yes I'm saying it's even worse than Orange Country. Even worse than South Orange County.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
KABC talking about a missing third suspect so I keep thinking I'm missing something.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Trabisnikof posted:

It's just so weird that it was like a county holiday party for...the Health Department? Rather than, like, an attack on an actual office or location? I'd have to imagine there is some personal or local political angle to this. But then why an organized group of multiple shooters? Family o' crazies?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Holiday Party's aren't generally advertised publicly so that's kind of weird that they'd even know it was there.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It only takes one trip to San Bernardino before this is your automatic response to any mention of the city.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

My Imaginary GF posted:

Once again, the Obama EPA engages in an illegal action. When will the illegal tyranny of EPA finally be put to an end?

I was watching CSPAN 1 throughout the day. Did you know EPA is responsible for the growth of student loan debt in America? Its true! Just ask the honorable member from Iowa

We only have these problems because we elected a corrupt junior senator from Illinois.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

A Winner is Jew posted:

The IE is basically the worst part of CA.

Yes I'm saying it's even worse than Orange Country. Even worse than South Orange County.

Don't say things you can't take back

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

tigersklaw posted:

Nothing is worse than Anaheim.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They have no idea where this third guy is at.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Mr Hootington posted:

We only have these problems because we elected a corrupt junior senator from Illinois.

Thank you for understanding the perspective of the majority in Congress and on the Supreme Court.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Darko posted:

Nothing is worse than Anaheim.

Fontana. :colbert:

Riverside. :colbert:

Corona. :colbert:

Temecula. :colbert:

Moreno Valley. :colbert:

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

radical meme posted:

They have no idea where this third guy is at.

Well, you see, you have two mass shooters with a big #1 and #3 painted on them...

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
RE: Orange County

Santa Ana actually isn't that bad

CarterUSM
Mar 17, 2004
Cornfield aviator

tigersklaw posted:

darko posted:

Nothing is worse than Anaheim

Twentynine Palms is within San Bernadino County, which by itself qualifies it for one of the worst places in California, if not the country.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Inland Empire is great as it makes the Modesto area look a whole hell of a lot better.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

My Imaginary GF posted:

Thank you for understanding the perspective of the majority in Congress and on the Supreme Court.

You mean real America's perspective.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol

"Look people don't show up to this scene with loving guns"

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Inland Empire is great as it makes the Modesto area rest of the state and most of the south look a whole hell of a lot better.

FTFY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Winner is Jew posted:

Fontana. :colbert:

Riverside. :colbert:

Corona. :colbert:

Temecula. :colbert:

Moreno Valley. :colbert:

Barstow, Apple Valley, Chino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Built 4 Cuban Linux
Jul 15, 2007

i own america

Hollismason posted:

Holiday Party's aren't generally advertised publicly so that's kind of weird that they'd even know it was there.

maybe they wanted to kill some disabled kids but just got unlucky

• Locked thread