Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
"almost female like"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Why is USPOL discussing this California hubub? There is not enough information known on the event to discuss it; it's too soon to discuss this mass shooting. Now is not the time to discuss this shooting, now is the time to discuss how the Obama administration issued orders to only report positive news on ISIL to the intelligence community.

Furthermore, how can we be sure that this was a shooting at all, and not a terrorist attack?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
"Looked like a reddish bra"

Or you know, just blood you idiot.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Scott Forstall posted:

graphic photo of maybe the guy pulled from the car?

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
https://twitter.com/KinseyFox10/status/672213195398905857

Guy on the live stream saying he thought that it was a chick with a red bra and I can see why.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Scott Forstall posted:

i dont think thats a guy. i might be a girl. i kinda see a bra and a tramp stamp.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

KABC talking about a missing third suspect so I keep thinking I'm missing something.

Well, you see, two of the suspects had #1 and #3 written on them in sharpie, so they'll spend forever looking for the mythical third suspect.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

My Imaginary GF posted:

Why is USPOL discussing this California hubub? There is not enough information known on the event to discuss it; it's too soon to discuss this mass shooting. Now is not the time to discuss this shooting, now is the time to discuss how the Obama administration issued orders to only report positive news on ISIL to the intelligence community.

Furthermore, how can we be sure that this was a shooting at all, and not a terrorist attack?
I mean, it's a shooting either way. People were shot.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

fknlo posted:

Guy on the live stream saying he thought that it was a chick with a red bra and I can see why.

Maybe getaway driver was female? Doesn't appear to have chest like other guys supposedly had.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Hey everyone. Check out the new thread I just made if you wanna make the world less lovely http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754199

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

I mean, it's a shooting either way. People were shot.

There is a fundamental difference between the two: One is the fault of Obama's inaction, while the other is the fault of Obama's inappropriate actions.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
clintonbodycount++

Sandy Berger

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Epic High Five posted:

You picked a fantastic time to come in

Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah. No

i grew up in LA and I recognize the male anchor's voice and then I realized its David Ono isn't it? that guy sucks so bad lmao

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
It does seem that the person in that picture might pass the paper bag test. Not sure who to be scared of right now :ohdear:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

My Imaginary GF posted:

There is a fundamental difference between the two: One is the fault of Obama's inaction, while the other is the fault of Obama's inappropriate actions.
People are dead, MIGF, and you're trying to score political points? Disgusting, we need to take time to heal

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i dont think thats a guy. i might be a girl. i kinda see a bra and a tramp stamp.

Even dudes in the IE have tramp stamps hth.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

clintonbodycount++

Sandy Berger

the brotherhood of the document smuggling pants

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
And here I thought this day couldn't get shittier.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Perhaps a transgender leftist activist?

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

quote:

"A senior federal official who is monitoring the case said investigators believe one of the shooters left the party after getting into an argument and returned with one or two armed companions."

per the LA Times

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Scott Forstall posted:

:nws:
:nws:

spoiler alert: it's a white

The most disturbing thing are the exposed legs to me. I don't know when you're planning on these shootings if you decide it's a good day to wear shorts or is it possible he was shot so hard that he lost his pants. I've seen some war photos before and I think probably the latter

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the day, "Just another day in the United States of America..." ~ BBC reporter.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sinners Sandwich posted:

The most disturbing thing are the exposed legs to me. I don't know when you're planning on these shootings if you decide it's a good day to wear shorts or is it possible he was shot so hard that he lost his pants. I've seen some war photos before and I think probably the latter

I've always just assumed that there's a lot of Californians who don't even own pants because neither their job or climate requires them

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
MSNBC back to looping them pulling the body out of the car.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

fknlo posted:

per the LA Times
This has made less and less sense as it goes along.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I like this reporter advising everyone watching to know your exits at all times, because we're never ever going to fix this poo poo.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This has made less and less sense as it goes along.

Must have been one hell of an argument.

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
College Slice
My stepmom's cousin got shot today in San Bernardino. She's out of surgery but not stable yet. I've never met her in person so I don't know much about her, but it's really weird knowing this happened to a family member. It really makes me wonder, considering the rate of mass shootings, how long it will be until a majority of Americans have some sort of personal connection (relative, friend, coworker) to a victim. I'm not in the mood to do the math.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

karlor posted:

My stepmom's cousin got shot today in San Bernardino. She's out of surgery but not stable yet. I've never met her in person so I don't know much about her, but it's really weird knowing this happened to a family member. It really makes me wonder, considering the rate of mass shootings, how long it will be until a majority of Americans have some sort of personal connection (relative, friend, coworker) to a victim. I'm not in the mood to do the math.

The next few weeks are going to make you more angry than you can possibly imagine and potentially ruin some friendships once the crisis actor brigade comes out in full force.

Just, you know, be ready for this, and maybe warn your stepmom

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I like this reporter advising everyone watching to know your exits at all times, because we're never ever going to fix this poo poo.
When in public, sit with your back to a wall and know your closest exit. I learned that from the Hitman series.

Unzip and Attack
Mar 3, 2008

USPOL May

karlor posted:

A long time. And even if it happened today, shitbirds like MIGF would still Just World it away "well she's my sister and all but she should have been checking her blind spots for threats as she exited the gas station"

There is nothing that will change these people's minds because they are loving broken.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

karlor posted:

poo poo dude, that sucks.

It's still cool that I mock the IE though right?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
We are broken.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Does Alex Jones think this was a FALSE FLAG?

Yes, of course he does.

if the pattern of a typical mass shooting is a blatant government plot to steal our guns, does this mean alex jones is claiming this shooting is for real?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The suspect they pried out of the car is apparently 'non-responsive', not officially declared dead yet

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

The next few weeks are going to make you more angry than you can possibly imagine and potentially ruin some friendships once the crisis actor brigade comes out in full force.

Just, you know, be ready for this, and maybe warn your stepmom

They're already out! Just search False Flag on facebook and browse through the hundreds, if not thousands, of posts already.

Someone's already discovered a *~*~*Sandy Hook Mother*~*~* present in the crowd in San Bernardino! Because apparently the government is smart enough to orchestrate completely fake mass shootings but not smart enough to hire different actors for each scene.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Mr Hootington posted:

Real America doesn't need to use politically correct college strength words.

Real America sings like Martin O'Malley, but has the negotiating skills of The Donald.

The Duck or the Trump?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

JT Jag posted:

The suspect they pried out of the car is apparently 'non-responsive', not officially declared dead yet

Dragged out by meat hook after the car was filled with more lead than a chinese toy factory...probably not a good prognosis.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

JT Jag posted:

People are dead, MIGF, and you're trying to score political points? Disgusting, we need to take time to heal

As usual, you're right JT Jag: People are dead, and if this wasn't terrorism which can be blamed on Obama's cherrypicking of intelligence, then now is not the time to discuss the events.

JT Jag posted:

When in public, sit with your back to a wall and know your closest exit. I learned that from the Hitman series.

If there is a mass shooter who enters a room you are in, throw everything you can at them while rushing them.

Done properly, books can prevent mass casualty incidents, even if thrown by only kindergarteners.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

My Imaginary GF posted:

As usual, you're right JT Jag: People are dead, and if this wasn't terrorism which can be blamed on Obama's cherrypicking of intelligence, then now is not the time to discuss the events.
More like My Incorrigible GF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Looks like the news conference is gonna start soon

• Locked thread