Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know of one that works out well, but its because they only have one extra person they both gently caress and all three of them are sort of in love somehow. They all live together and everything. And yes, they are all as unattractive as you are imagining.

I'm guessing it's a gal and two guys. She's either way overweight or dangerously underweight, into paganism/wicca/satanism, dyes her hair ~wacky~ colors, and owns at least one article of clothing and/or piece of jewelry with a pentagram on it. He's (both hes) gangly, has self-esteem so low it seeps out like a miasma and depresses people around him, has long, greasy hair and unkempt pube-like facial hair, and is into some sort of hard metal music, probably the type where the band name is illegible.

How close did I get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Lancaster Dodd: The Teenage Years

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I know of one that works out well, but its because they only have one extra person they both gently caress and all three of them are sort of in love somehow. They all live together and everything. And yes, they are all as unattractive as you are imagining.

I know some, too. They're three gay dudes, and fairly normal looking. Seems to work for them though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I'm guessing it's a gal and two guys. She's either way overweight or dangerously underweight, into paganism/wicca/satanism, dyes her hair ~wacky~ colors, and owns at least one article of clothing and/or piece of jewelry with a pentagram on it. He's (both hes) gangly, has self-esteem so low it seeps out like a miasma and depresses people around him, has long, greasy hair and unkempt pube-like facial hair, and is into some sort of hard metal music, probably the type where the band name is illegible.

How close did I get?

Eh, got the two guys and one girl right, but it's literally their looks that are bad and not their personalities. She's just a regular looking girl and isn't really into wacky colored hair or religion in general. Husband is a beardy goony overweight dude. Other dude is just a regular guy. But, they are none of them good looking at all. I'd say the beardy goony guy is the best looking of the lot, so that should be a good indicator.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, got the two guys and one girl right, but it's literally their looks that are bad and not their personalities. She's just a regular looking girl and isn't really into wacky colored hair or religion in general. Husband is a beardy goony overweight dude. Other dude is just a regular guy. But, they are none of them good looking at all. I'd say the beardy goony guy is the best looking of the lot, so that should be a good indicator.

For some reason there's almost always huge goddamn overlap between socially dysfunctional nerdlords and practitioners of polygamy/polyamory.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
This thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753744

Contains wisdom such as

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

your girlfriend should be beaten in front of several other people and then publicly raped

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

Solice Kirsk posted:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

How close did I get?

Replace paganism/wicca/satanism with steampunk/burning man poo poo and this fits a group I have met in the past pretty much perfectly.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

This dude is former amish i think. His mustache looks like its just starting to grow in while his beard has been growing for 10yrs. He looks like a stereotypical amish man w/o the hat and clothes while also growing in a stache.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

To be fair, that quote was a joke. Other than that, yeah, that thread devolved pretty quickly.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Solice Kirsk posted:

To be fair, that quote was a joke. Other than that, yeah, that thread devolved pretty quickly.

GBS has gotten really unpleasant lately. A while ago it was just white noise poo poo posting now it's just blatent racism and other hosed up poo poo.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow that is one bad thread.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's not a very funny joke.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

blarzgh posted:

You say it like there is such thing as a non-hosed up polygamous marriage.

Nah, I'm sure they're all pretty nasty, or based around some weird cult of personality.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

This is in my hometown, and my Facebook feed has been exploding with people going to his "church" (a barn) and taking pictures with it, along with the local news trying to track him down for interviews. He's pretty much disappeared from the publicity.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Comrade Koba posted:

For some reason there's almost always huge goddamn overlap between socially dysfunctional nerdlords and practitioners of polygamy/polyamory.

And Mormons. :v:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cythereal posted:

And Mormons. :v:

Thats what he said

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

snergle posted:

This dude is former amish i think. His mustache looks like its just starting to grow in while his beard has been growing for 10yrs. He looks like a stereotypical amish man w/o the hat and clothes while also growing in a stache.

Not Amish, just neckbeard

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Amish generally do farm work and aren't massively fat. I also doubt they wear eye makeup.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Comrade Koba posted:

It's because it takes an oil tanker's worth of insecurity, emotional dysfunction, and awkwardness to override 150,000 of genetic protection and propagation conditioning.

Red Hood
Feb 22, 2007

It's too late. You had your chance. And I'm just getting started.
Lets play guess the gender!

This guy is so close to doing us all a favor.

I can almost hear him mouthbreathing.

This is all the same person, a 28 year old male.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Red Hood posted:

Lets play guess the gender!

This guy is so close to doing us all a favor.

I can almost hear him mouthbreathing.

This is all the same person, a 28 year old male.

Why you be so rude to him? It makes me feel uncomfortable to read. Please edit this post to remove the offending images + rude text, thank you.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

:allears: this thread is so beautiful in such ugly ways.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Shayu posted:

Why you be so rude to him? It makes me feel uncomfortable to read. Please edit this post to remove the offending images + rude text, thank you.

Welcome to something awful, please enjoy your stay.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Shayu posted:

this is the 'bully ugly people' thread

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

We should revamp this into the Ugly People apprechiation thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMK0prafzw0

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I want to punch this guy in the mouth but it's such a small target.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Verisimilidude posted:

I want to punch this guy in the mouth but it's such a small target.

Punch him in the forehead, Its like hitting the broad side of a barn

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
If he looks into one of those funhouse mirrors, he'll come out looking normal.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Drain babies are not actual babies.

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

Jesus christ, what the gently caress happened to GBS? For years it was where some great stuff popped up, then something shifted and shitposting went rampant. Now I avoid it like the plague and stick to PYF and Let's Play.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
These guys are ignoring that Clark Kent is also handsome.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Young Mr. Lovecraft

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Zortzico posted:

Jesus christ, what the gently caress happened to GBS? For years it was where some great stuff popped up, then something shifted and shitposting went rampant. Now I avoid it like the plague and stick to PYF and Let's Play.

There's still a few good threads like the osha one, the Russia one, China one, and some others, but the rest are mostly "ur gay" "ur mom" "rape" and such. I think lowtax put the hammer down on "im gay" and "cuck", but the rest still runs rampant. I think I got my wonderful poo poo avatar because I posted in a thread there. Sigh.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im fairly certain you can remove the bonzi buddy avatar by posting in the sticky thread in gbs

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.

Zortzico posted:

Major depressive disorder, it seems.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Thin Privilege posted:

There's still a few good threads like the osha one, the Russia one, China one, and some others, but the rest are mostly "ur gay" "ur mom" "rape" and such. I think lowtax put the hammer down on "im gay" and "cuck", but the rest still runs rampant. I think I got my wonderful poo poo avatar because I posted in a thread there. Sigh.

I thought they just replaced all the garbage dick, and thus "stupid newbie", avatars with them?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's finely crafted but still...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

88h88 posted:

It's finely crafted but still...

It's pretty sad when your neckbeard is the most OK looking part of your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Here's some wonderfully awkward behind-the-scenes footage of Ted Cruz shooting a political commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY

lol that mom doesn't want to tell that *cough* story.

• Locked thread