Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I acknowledge my weakness and ask that you please give me some small bit of credit for all the times I didn't gif that pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I acknowledge my weakness and ask that you please give me some small bit of credit for all the times I didn't gif that pose.

'Sall good.

The alt tags on the site are a nice touch too

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

TBF they have been avoiding those angles on raw up until last week.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Illinois Smith posted:

JOEY RYAN: STRONGEST PENIS IN THE WEST

among the greatest spots of the modern era

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

http://fat.gfycat.com/JealousCalculatingKookaburra.webm

That's Chad Gable in the blue.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kevin Nash: So Bob Backlund tells me,"You're going up for the press slam!" and I say,"I don't know if I can do that" and he said,"You don't have any say in the matter."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT gifs

Baron Corbin vs Tye Dillinger

Nia Jax vs.... Blue Pants!

James Storm vs Adam Rose

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jason Jordan and Chad Gable vs The Vaudevillains

Dana Brooke vs a Backstage Geek

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Emma vs Liv Morgan

Bayley backstage interview

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Samoa Joe vs Tomaso Ciampa

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

Samoa Joe vs Tomaso Ciampa

I love how much uglier joe is looking as a heel.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Can someone gif the Bayley bumper? I didn't get to see it live, and they don't put the bumpers on the On Demand.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
Having not watched NXT, or regular WWE for that matter, much in a long time...these gifs make the show look really solid!

Was the Vaudevillains vs. Gable/Jordan as good as it looks?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

is that poor fucker still alive

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Ratedargh posted:

Having not watched NXT, or regular WWE for that matter, much in a long time...these gifs make the show look really solid!

Was the Vaudevillains vs. Gable/Jordan as good as it looks?

It was a lot of fun. NXT tag-team wrestling in general has been on a roll lately, with a bunch of different teams putting on really entertaining matches.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Hace posted:

is that poor fucker still alive

Blk Jeez is still around.

Chris Cash unfortunately passed away.

Though it Definitely was a good Cage of Death match.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like how he sort of dropkicks him midair.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
Wahoo nails this elbow drop.

He won the match with this too.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the kid on the left going "woo woo woo wo... well that sucked"

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

What move is he even going for here? The one-armed over the head wild toss?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Crucifix powerbomb I think, but the rotation's wonky because it's not something that's easy to control during a 15 foot fall.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."
It looks like he intended to surfboard him on the way down through the table. And he does. Sort of. If that is what they are going for it's a miracle it worked as well as it did.

e: I think I'm most impressed and horrified by how non-plussed the people in the front row are right there where a guy looks like he's hurtling uncontrolled from 20+ feet in the air. Like self-preservation would have kicked in for me and I would have...I dunno. Backed up a little?

UpfrontSalmon fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 4, 2015

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

beepo posted:

What move is he even going for here? The one-armed over the head wild toss?

He called it the cash flow. It's not a good move.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

UpfrontSalmon posted:

e: I think I'm most impressed and horrified by how non-plussed the people in the front row are right there where a guy looks like he's hurtling uncontrolled from 20+ feet in the air. Like self-preservation would have kicked in for me and I would have...I dunno. Backed up a little?
It looks like that clip's from Cage of Death, if that's true the show has been going on for a long time and the crowd also had a chance to get even more wrecked during the 45-minute break they usually take to set the thing up.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

Illinois Smith posted:

It looks like that clip's from Cage of Death, if that's true the show has been going on for a long time and the crowd also had a chance to get even more wrecked during the 45-minute break they usually take to set the thing up.

I remember hearing Cage of Death's 8 setup took around 90 minutes and it was roughly around 11:45PM when they started construction.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I'm a bit late on this but I really wanted to immortalize Bayley's thousand yard stare.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Action Shakespeare posted:

I'm a bit late on this but I really wanted to immortalize Bayley's thousand yard stare.

"I have to carry this..."

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

UpfrontSalmon posted:

It looks like he intended to surfboard him on the way down through the table. And he does. Sort of. If that is what they are going for it's a miracle it worked as well as it did.

It's CZW. Eventually you get used to the deaths

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Followed immediately by that "Oh honey" look she gives to Eva.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

She looks like she's about to burst into laughter just before she turns her head. I still can't believe how loud that was on TV and thus how loud it must've been in person.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

UpfrontSalmon posted:

I think looking completely bewildered is a reasonable reaction.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Eva's so bad she restarted her promo like 12 times. Like she doesn't even want to try to convince me that this business isn't fake and stupid.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Even when doing grown up mature things like being frustrated at someone elses incompetence Bayley is still adorable.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
these two are absolute lunatics

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is this the match that was getting moty nominations in the other thread? It looks insane

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
yeah http://www.clarosports.com/lucha-libre/cmll/detalle/dragon-lee-vs-kamaitachi-505742/

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
I hope those floor mats are 2 inch thick and filled with a child's dreams.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Sionistic posted:

lol "mats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Sionistic posted:

you beautiful naive child