Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

smdftb if you're still in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
We're here to fight wars and suck dicks from the back, and we're all outta wars.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Hey lets do PT on the wet parking lot. Oh and that dumb PRT stuff too.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Soulex posted:

Hey lets do PT on the wet parking lot. Oh and that dumb PRT stuff too.

We just had that discussion at work yesterday and top decided he'd rather not injure anyone trying to take a PT test. At least some NCOs have sense...

MrsAdiabatic
Feb 26, 2015

Gotta get up to get Down's

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

We're here to fight wars and suck dicks from the back, and we're all outta wars.

Cannot express how much this made my day.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Retardog posted:

We just had that discussion at work yesterday and top decided he'd rather not injure anyone trying to take a PT test. At least some NCOs have sense...

No, more than likely a decree came down that too many soldiers are on profile for training injuries so knock it off until the cell in excel turns green again.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Acceptable losses are 20%, hooah? Now about face, take fire, and go take a PT test on that iced over track.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

psydude posted:

Acceptable losses are 20%, hooah? Now about face, take fire, and go take a PT test on that iced over track.

We'll modify training force-wide to reduce injuries, but institute a mandatory decimation as part of graduation from basic. Nothing builds esprit de corps like having eight accomplices in a murder, hua?

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

psydude posted:

what is the temp out?

because the uniform will be shorts and t shirts anyway.

oh it's raining? IF IT AIN'T RAININ WE AIN'T TRAININ

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Cole posted:

what is the temp out?

loving trail of tears up to my sign-in desk for sick call the rest of the week.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Cole posted:

what is the temp out?

If it ain't rainin we ain't trainin was said unironically in that meeting, along with "soldiers are soft these days"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

THAT'S IT! I loving AM DONE!

I have given up all hope of humanity and common decency today and any hope for the future of mankind because it will never change how people are deceitful, undercutting, sniveling, organic compounds of lies and bullshit. It will never change how the "gently caress You Got Mine" attitude spreads like wildfire through the new recruits and stays with them like a passive virus waiting to blossom into feverish pitch when the conditions are right. Every goddamn person on this goddamn installation can suck the proverbial dick from the back. Except like two people because they are nice to every body. But still, gently caress this goddamn bullshit, gently caress this system, gently caress people, gently caress the fact that something doesn't get "stolen." No...It's something I let someone borrow and I'm just taking it back. Mother fucker, I had that poo poo and you took it back from me. It was literally new when I got it and now it's missing.

So if anyone has seen my PT Pants, please give me a call. There's a reward, goes by the name "Mr. Pantsy" last seen at the gym in a cubby with his good friend "Jacket Straps," and "Peter Belt."

To the person whole stole Mr. Pantsy: SMDFTB, enjoy 9 years of farts and mud butt.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Soulex posted:

THAT'S IT! I loving AM DONE!

I have given up all hope of humanity and common decency today and any hope for the future of mankind because it will never change how people are deceitful, undercutting, sniveling, organic compounds of lies and bullshit. It will never change how the "gently caress You Got Mine" attitude spreads like wildfire through the new recruits and stays with them like a passive virus waiting to blossom into feverish pitch when the conditions are right. Every goddamn person on this goddamn installation can suck the proverbial dick from the back. Except like two people because they are nice to every body. But still, gently caress this goddamn bullshit, gently caress this system, gently caress people, gently caress the fact that something doesn't get "stolen." No...It's something I let someone borrow and I'm just taking it back. Mother fucker, I had that poo poo and you took it back from me. It was literally new when I got it and now it's missing.

So if anyone has seen my PT Pants, please give me a call. There's a reward, goes by the name "Mr. Pantsy" last seen at the gym in a cubby with his good friend "Jacket Straps," and "Peter Belt."

To the person whole stole Mr. Pantsy: SMDFTB, enjoy 9 years of farts and mud butt.

tactical acquisition of the things you need is a time honored tradition stretching back to the days of sparta

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Maybe, and just maybe, someone grabbed the wrong loving set?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hmmmm. This sounds reasonable but implausible. I contact CID and they are combing through your posts right now to see if you have any incriminating evidence regarding my goddamn pants.

Suntan Boy
May 27, 2005
Stained, dirty, smells like weed, possibly a relic from the sixties.

Army announces plan to hurt as many asses as possible in shortest period of time.

This is gonna be beautiful.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

In my experience it's mostly the people who never served or didn't serve in a combat role in the first place that have strong opinions about this.

It's about time I say, though.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I'm 100% okay with women in combat jobs. I do feel bad for them because you just know the next year or two is going to be full of butthurt.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm just gonna :munch: at the butthurt

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I'm okay with it on a few conditions

1) same standards for everyone

That's really it.

If in some crazy world a large number of women start getting knocked up right before a combat tour happens, like someone mentioned earlier, then I dunno, start making women take birth control like 9 months before a deployment. But I don't think I want the Army regulating women's bodies.. That seems kind of hosed up and is even beyond my hosed up life morals. Plus I honestly don't think it's going to be an issue in the first place.

TPSDude
Apr 7, 2011

Tank Goon

Obstacle2 posted:

In my experience it's mostly the people who never served or didn't serve in a combat role in the first place that have strong opinions about this.

It's about time I say, though.

So for 13F, all BN FECCs and company FISTs will be staffed with women since there is no way their sending individual female FO's off to embed with platoons. this is gonna gently caress up rotating guys between line time and command staff time.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

No they can't because Birth Control falls under that religious thing. They can recommend it but no one has to take it. It's not like the flu shot, where it still didn't stop this one dumbass I knew from blowing it out when they did the inhaler one. She's an anti-vaccer I think, and that's super loving dumb.

But I agree. One loving standard

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

TPSDude posted:

So for 13F, all BN FECCs and company FISTs will be staffed with women since there is no way their sending individual female FO's off to embed with platoons. this is gonna gently caress up rotating guys between line time and command staff time.

So, 11B is also opened up to women so I'm not sure how this makes sense.
The fact that army culture is lovely is not a justification for denying women access to these jobs.

Alternatively, who loving cares about line time and command time?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If women want access to the worst jobs then fine, more dick heads to mow the lawn and pick up cigarette butts.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Alternatively who gives a gently caress most of us are out not my problem nosireebob

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If I had women in my platoon when I was in then I wouldn't have to resort to dry jacking in a 120 degree porta shitter with vague memories of naked girls getting railed because I've been out at COP fucknuts with no electricity for the past 6 months.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Mike-o posted:

If I had women in my platoon when I was in then I wouldn't have to resort to dry jacking in a 120 degree porta shitter with vague memories of naked girls getting railed because I've been out at COP fucknuts with no electricity for the past 6 months.

I mean, lets be honest, you probably still would have had to.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Obstacle2 posted:

:laffo:

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle

Obstacle2 posted:

:drat:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
let's be honest, I did get laid on deployment and gently caress this entire stupid loving sub forum full of loving stupid loving shitheels who want to play loving internet tough guy who doles out the sick burns, I loving came here because I'm god drat lost since none of my buddies are around and you stupid fucks are the closest thing I have. I'm kind of loving drunk and pissed off and probably taking things way to seriously because I've got gigantic rage and PTSD issues. suck my dick from the back you stupid loving faggots why the gently caress I haven't gone off the deep end yet and go off in a murder suicide or some poo poo yet I dunno, I need to smoke some weed or some poo poo because I'm still loving hosed up in the head from all the lovely things I experienced. Why the gently caress am I doing this spilling my guts here, to a bunch of loving internet people I don't know. I should be loving happy that I'm out but mostly I'm loving miserable and pissed off all the time because my girlfriend is a stupid bitch a lot of the time but the only thing keeping me going is being a dad to her daughter. I would have left my girlfriend a long time ago and then suck started that rusted mosin nagant I have in the closet alone in a lovely one bedroom apartment. buddy of mine already did that whole shebang and I didn't loving find out about for six god drat months and he was living less than twenty loving miles from me and I didn't even know. the only loving reason I don't kill myself is that little girl I call my daughter. gently caress, gently caress everything gently caress all of you gently caress me too. I'm being all loving retarded and butt hurt because of people saying poo poo to be but I'm alone and basically only have you fucks to talk with but I don't know any of you faggots and poo poo gets to me, being drunk doesn't help either but anyway smdftb faggots and goodnight

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Mike-o posted:

let's be honest, I did get laid on deployment and gently caress this entire stupid loving sub forum full of loving stupid loving shitheels who want to play loving internet tough guy who doles out the sick burns, I loving came here because I'm god drat lost since none of my buddies are around and you stupid fucks are the closest thing I have. I'm kind of loving drunk and pissed off and probably taking things way to seriously because I've got gigantic rage and PTSD issues. suck my dick from the back you stupid loving faggots why the gently caress I haven't gone off the deep end yet and go off in a murder suicide or some poo poo yet I dunno, I need to smoke some weed or some poo poo because I'm still loving hosed up in the head from all the lovely things I experienced. Why the gently caress am I doing this spilling my guts here, to a bunch of loving internet people I don't know. I should be loving happy that I'm out but mostly I'm loving miserable and pissed off all the time because my girlfriend is a stupid bitch a lot of the time but the only thing keeping me going is being a dad to her daughter. I would have left my girlfriend a long time ago and then suck started that rusted mosin nagant I have in the closet alone in a lovely one bedroom apartment. buddy of mine already did that whole shebang and I didn't loving find out about for six god drat months and he was living less than twenty loving miles from me and I didn't even know. the only loving reason I don't kill myself is that little girl I call my daughter. gently caress, gently caress everything gently caress all of you gently caress me too. I'm being all loving retarded and butt hurt because of people saying poo poo to be but I'm alone and basically only have you fucks to talk with but I don't know any of you faggots and poo poo gets to me, being drunk doesn't help either but anyway smdftb faggots and goodnight

You should definitely get help. It was just a joke.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Mike-o posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

so this holiday season is off to a hell of a start

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

so this holiday season is off to a hell of a start

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Mike-o posted:

How old is the daughter?

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
:chloe:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Mike-o posted:

Lol

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Mike-o posted:

also lemme jump in on this meltdown laffo-fest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Mike-o posted:

The aristocrats!

• Locked thread