Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i spoiled myself today with some Five Guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i use overdraft protection because i do not want to be embarrassed when i reach my debit limit while on a date at the macaroni grill

Share Bear fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 3, 2015

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

gas is so expensive, but that's the cost of the freedom of the open road, babyyyy

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

why are my taxes so high, it's not like i use any of these services like *squints, reading local newspaper* waste management

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

gas prices aren't going down because of OBAMAS policies they're going down because americans are hopeful for a trump presidency

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*refreshes drudge report tab*

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

gas prices aren't going down because of OBAMAS policies they're going down because americans are hopeful for a trump presidency

i think the president has direct involvement with gas prices

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Dislike button posted:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

mishaq posted:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

mishaq posted:

Obama: Hrmm time to manage gas prices, lemme call the boss
Bush: *rrriiiiinnnng* Hello?
Obama: Bush my man. How the oil profits doin?
Bush: Great, thanks!
Obama: Cool man we good to keep gas cheap for now then?
Bush: Ya i'm still working on this last billion from all those oil deaths, poo poo's good for now!
Obama: Word, catch ya later.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Cat Face Joe posted:

yammer sharepoint skype for business webex not to mention my company's fantastic mobile vpn! so many great ways to stay connected with work and coworkers!

used all but one of these today

because weeks ago we replaced yammer with Jive

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Iridium posted:

used all but one of these today

because weeks ago we replaced yammer with Jive

ooc: lol you poor sucker. sharepoint is the fattest juiciest turd I've worked with in a long time. we have yammer but i've never use it and wouldn't know how to get started

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dislike button posted:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Cat Face Joe posted:

ooc: lol you poor sucker. sharepoint is the fattest juiciest turd I've worked with in a long time. we have yammer but i've never use it and wouldn't know how to get started

yammer was so bad even our corporate communications people hated it. but they also kind of installed it initially with no guidelines or intent or launch announcement, so it just got a trickle of usage at best.

otoh, i don't have to actually maintain the sharepoint anymore, so the worst of it I get is the slow rear end load times

but back in character

I LOVE the tasking in sharepoint! Really helps me on the projects I manage. I can send out one blast email with a click to all the people i've randomly assigned to tasks and force them to update on status real-time! almost makes a PM like me obsolete!

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

sweet! the office christmas party is at medieval times

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
if I don't bring a plus one to the holiday party, maybe I can get an extra dinner to-go

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

fashion hack: black running shoes are a lot more comfortable than dress shoes and no one can tell the difference!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Mr. Apollo posted:

fashion hack: black velcro shoes are a lot more comfortable than dress shoes and no one can tell the difference!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my wife got me and the kids some sweet new sketchers at dsw

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

some sweet new sketchers at dsw

hell yeah

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Smythe posted:

DOTA is for fucktard nerds. League is a lot better plus it has annie :swoon:

im a gamer

in a well actually fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Dec 4, 2015

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i can hardly wait for my 5 year anniversary at work because i'll get a gold colored name tag

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gosh this printer is heavy but it'll be worth it :unsmith:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i own a home printer

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i just use the printer in the business office of my apartment complex

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

bump_fn posted:

gosh this printer is heavy but it'll be worth it :unsmith:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i'm glad there are laws about not turning off electricity in winter. that means i can defer my electricity bills until march and go on a payment plan if it's a lot.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
ooc I set up a printer at work today and it was loving heavy

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i wear short sleeve dress shirts with a tie

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Mr. Apollo posted:

i wear short sleeve dress shirts with a tie

i usually go with converse all-stars instead of leather shoes. i just like putting my own spin on things plus leather shoes are really uncool.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
we're pregnant!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i suffer from a chronic but treatable condition because i can't afford not only the surgery, but the recovery time. i need to maintain my employment to provide for my dependents, including my own mother who suffers from early onset dementia and my developmentally disabled adult son. i used to make a little extra cash on the weekends working for a moving company, schlepping boxes and stuff for college students - but i threw my back out so now I can't do that. Along with my something, not sure what, torn something in knee I can't do that anymore. Overall, I wish I could get it fixed and make some more money again, but I can't. I tightened our collective belts years ago when I first got hurt and I've never been able to let in some slack. It gets harder every year, but I love my family. I love them. I will, would, and have - do everything for them. Some morning, I'm so sore from the unending chores. From changing my mothers bed pan. From physically restraining my strong, like his father, son. Some days at work, my wrists and fingers hurt so bad from the RSI that I just let my arms hang limp at my sides and I can feel the pain draining out of my fingers. SOmetimes, I imagine that if I could let some of the bad poisoned blood run from my fingertips the blood would take the pain with it and I would be free. I know that's not the case. I know I must endure. Because I love my family.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
I love my family.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Smythe posted:

we're pregnant!!!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
i wish the onion would put a tag or something on their posts so i can tell it's a joke before ranting on my nephews facebook wall

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
I appreciate that my bank / 401k investment firm / health insurance / car insurance / utility companies / any store i've ever been dumb enough to provide my email address to / etc. sends out newsletters and updates, and I read all of them with great interest.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Smythe posted:

i suffer from a chronic but treatable condition because i can't afford not only the surgery, but the recovery time. i need to maintain my employment to provide for my dependents, including my own mother who suffers from early onset dementia and my developmentally disabled adult son. i used to make a little extra cash on the weekends working for a moving company, schlepping boxes and stuff for college students - but i threw my back out so now I can't do that. Along with my something, not sure what, torn something in knee I can't do that anymore. Overall, I wish I could get it fixed and make some more money again, but I can't. I tightened our collective belts years ago when I first got hurt and I've never been able to let in some slack. It gets harder every year, but I love my family. I love them. I will, would, and have - do everything for them. Some morning, I'm so sore from the unending chores. From changing my mothers bed pan. From physically restraining my strong, like his father, son. Some days at work, my wrists and fingers hurt so bad from the RSI that I just let my arms hang limp at my sides and I can feel the pain draining out of my fingers. SOmetimes, I imagine that if I could let some of the bad poisoned blood run from my fingertips the blood would take the pain with it and I would be free. I know that's not the case. I know I must endure. Because I love my family.
pray that trump gets elected so he can make america great again!!!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Smythe posted:

yeah this bar...

um uh my wife won't let me uh

*nervous laughter* at my job i um poo poo

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

I love my family.

:eyepop:

• Locked thread