Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Not drunk but snacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Dias posted:

I can sorta do something like that, but it's not a very natural gesture AND you can't keep your other fingers perfectly stretched out unless you have stupid hand flexibilty/weird joints. Also, if you try to tuck the first joint of your middle finger inside to get closer to the image it hurts like hell.

Looking at the picture it doesn't seem like her other fingers are perfectly straight either, they're straight in comparison to each other, but they're all bent at the first joint. I'm reasonably certain I can do it just as well as she can there, because I *do* have weird hands, and even then it's way easier with my right hand than my left.

Clearly that means I'm one of the people eligible for going to weird interior space-realm village.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Brown people are a failure of the game designer

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Andrast posted:

God forbid people laugh at stupid things

Stupid things that are completely unrelated to the best friends besides "they played that game"?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Stupid things that are completely unrelated to the best friends besides "they played that game"

David Cage is always relevant to the best friends.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'd joke about them playing that new one that was just announced but I already made a joke about live suicide a couple pages ago so nevermind

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
The announcement of a new David Cage game is in itself the confirmation of a Best Friends LP of a new David Cage game

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Genetic Toaster posted:

Brown people are a failure of the game designer

Even that dude's clothes turned white.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I want a Pat stares at the VGA's and it's just him sitting in silence in a dimly lit room just kinda showing various degrees of interest. As the video ends the only thing he says is "I'm glad I stayed home today"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

TriffTshngo posted:

The announcement of a new David Cage game is in itself the confirmation of a Best Friends LP of a new David Cage game

In fact, the first outlet to know a new David Cage game was coming out was the Zaibatsu, after they got an e-mail with the subject line "GET hosed".

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want a Pat stares at the VGA's and it's just him sitting in silence in a dimly lit room just kinda showing various degrees of interest. As the video ends the only thing he says is "I'm glad I stayed home today"

And Matt and Woolie get focused in the audience; pat shows no emotion.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Pat Snuggly builds a literal cocoon around himself over the course of the VGA's.

Erupts from it the next day smaller than usual.

Footage of Pat watching the VGA's mysteriously gets corrupted.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

I called it.

Also no robes for the other three? This is gonna be a very boring meeting.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Netherrealm messed up and accidentally posted the new MKX characters early:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScCyUC00UjI

gently caress yeah BO RAI CHO!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Rhonne posted:

gently caress yeah BO RAI CHO!

Hell yes.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Isn't Pat moving to a new place right now?

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Going by his Twitter, yeah.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I called it.

Also no robes for the other three? This is gonna be a very boring meeting.

It's actually in Dan's contract that he has to be the most stylish man in the room at any given time.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Hell yes Matt hanging out in the old hunters lp

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Depths posted:

He's in the peanut gallery, literally (Matt's got snacks)

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Depths posted:

Matt can make any pair combination hilarious if you add him to the mixture. It's like he's a human condiment or something.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

It's actually in Dan's contract that he has to be the most stylish man in the room at any given time.

stylish is not the word i would use. greasy maybe, stylish no

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Heh, Matt mentioned he was watching Slowbeef and Diabetus's Bloodborne LP and in the Old Hunters video he was totally doing the crow voice.

Wiseblood fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 4, 2015

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I don't think Matt has the necessary amount of NewJoisey blood to do the Ridley voice sadly.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Oh man, the Liam salt on today's Devil's Third video is delicious.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

pulp rag posted:

Oh man, the Liam salt on today's Devil's Third video is delicious.

He met his gunjumping match.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

HGH posted:

I don't think Matt has the necessary amount of NewJoisey blood to do the Ridley voice sadly.

Nothing is stopping anyone from doing the Ridley voice aside from their willingness to try.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Okay so remember when we were talking about Tales from The Borderlands and how it's actually good surprisingly? Well I've been playing through them and holy poo poo they're pretty amazing. I mean just episode 1 and 2 are better than the entirety of Walking Dead Season Two. I don't wanna be the guy that suggests playthroughs. so I won't. But somehow Telltale made Borderlands into Firefly or Cowboy Bebop and it works.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
On one hand I don't blame Liam cause the damage in Devil's Third is just way too high

On the other hand, he really should have learned the third or fourth time

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I said it on twitter but I'll say it here Matt, I am so so sorry you had to sit through that garbage VGA. If you come out saying you got up and left I don't think anyone would blame you.

Still laughing that Her Story won anything, what a joke.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Yeah Her story while interesting didn't deserve any awards other than maybe 'Clever Use of FMV' award.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Her Story's great though.
EDIT: Ok maybe not in front of its competition.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Her Story is a neat idea with a boring implementation.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I said it on twitter but I'll say it here Matt, I am so so sorry you had to sit through that garbage VGA. If you come out saying you got up and left I don't think anyone would blame you.

Matt and Woolie seemed to like it a fair bit, so why would they be upset about it winning?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I was busy during the vgas and just got home from work, what's this I hear about Konami being the biggest shits again

edit: I was really expecting Woolie to be Wokka or the lion dude, but him being Rikku is amazing too

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

I was busy during the vgas and just got home from work, what's this I hear about Konami being the biggest shits again

Keighley, on air, spat hot fire at Konami for barring Kojima from accepting the awards he won.

Not enough shade can be thrown at Konami.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

They blocked Kojima from coming to accept MGSV's award, and Keighley publicly outed them for it.

E: Efu Be

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
is there a spoiler list or super cut of all the bad things that gamers feel happened at vga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

pulp rag posted:

Keighley, on air, spat hot fire at Konami for barring Kojima from accepting the awards he won.

Not enough shade can be thrown at Konami.
ahahahahaha they are literal cartoon villains hahaha