Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
._.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish Coffee Stain would make a new Sanctum game instead of this Goat Simulator crap.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
saying that you hate the game because it made you grieve is the Jack Black saying Awesome every 3 minutes of sadfeels games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmfao at Rocco's comment on undertale

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
lmao that undertale segment was like half the length of the others

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the game is terrible :D because itll make you feel like a misery scum :D GOTY! i already hate that lady

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol cool. They gave all the indie game nominees little talking heads about all of them for extended chunks and then for undertale they made one joke about it being a tumblr game, didn't show any gameplay and the segment was over.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
That segment made me realize that why aren't they using music from the games instead of this crap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God. Bloodborne is so sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fuckin...so was MGSV.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

Lol cool. They gave all the indie game nominees little talking heads about all of them for extended chunks and then for undertale they made one joke about it being a tumblr game, didn't show any gameplay and the segment was over.

Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training posted:

Fuckin...so was MGSV.

It was the game event of my lifetime.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
why does geoff keighley have that dead look on his face all the time its like if christian bale on the machinist was also an aids patient

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Funny jifs and memes are what tumblr's all about

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This fat bearded guy is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also it makes me sad that they're like congrats Westwood studios!! You did it, thank you for bringing us DOTA 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Also it makes me sad that they're like congrats Westwood studios!! You did it, thank you for bringing us DOTA 2

that was harsher than any of mega64s jokes

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
one of my most miserable nights was when i went to a friend's birthday and everyone there were dota players and they played a 20 minute video of different mashups of a guys fail where he hits his head sync'd to different songs and immediately after trailers and music videos for kung fury why is kung fury still around please stop it

Soral
May 30, 2009

Raserys posted:

Funny jifs and memes are what tumblr's all about

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Who else is excited for Kung Fury: The Game? Lol.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i felt bad when all the talking heads said everyone is playing rocket league because ive never played rocket league

Soral
May 30, 2009

they awarded mario maker and mortal kombat x awards before the show even started.

Soral
May 30, 2009

the forums are going down imminently. good luck, everyone.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Who else is excited for Kung Fury: The Game? Lol.

I bet it will be as epic as this award show is going to be.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
who you are *panning shot of the life is strange chick* or who you would want to be *impact sound and mecha hitler from wolfenstein revs his machine guns*

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ArfJason posted:

who you are *panning shot of the life is strange chick* or who you would want to be *impact sound and mecha hitler from wolfenstein revs his machine guns*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

they awarded mario maker and mortal kombat x awards before the show even started.

MKX won fighting game of the year when it was the only FG released in 2015 that was nominated for the award. Congrats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright hell yeah.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

another tim schafer kickstarter

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
That was a cool Zelda trailer.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Her Story won 4 awards, Witcher 3 won 3 (including game of the year). Rocket League won. MGSV won best soundtrack, and Geoff revealed that Kojima was explicitly banned from attending the ceremony by Konami.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i can't believe what konami did to kojima, and yet at the same time i completely expected it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Soral posted:

i can't believe what konami did to kojima, and yet at the same time i completely expected it

I appreciate that Konami has burned all of their bridges in the west to the point where people who used to take their money are putting them on blast

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
undertale fans killed scott weiland in a fit of rage

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Also, this scene:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

FuriousGeorge posted:

undertale fans killed scott weiland in a fit of rage

Does anyone have a link to the pre show for this?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ice cold, geoff

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I thought there was going to be a surprise but it turned out Geoff just forgot that everyone already knew deadmau5 was playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm really torn. On one hand, Bloodborne didn't win any awards, and MFSV didn't get GOTY, which sucks, but on the other hand Undertale and Fallout 4 didn't get any awards which is some win.

• Locked thread