Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I really hate this kind of thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

What the hell ever happened to Feist? Did Apple send her to the glue factory after that ad campaign was over.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

NESguerilla posted:

What the hell ever happened to Feist? Did Apple send her to the glue factory after that ad campaign was over.

i think she's become the indie Gord Downey and secretly works for the Canadian Government as a Cultural Ambassador.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Dec 4, 2015

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

On the other hand, 50 years in an office...

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

NESguerilla posted:

She released a commercial suicide album in 2011 that was p. good.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Wicker Man posted:

:agreed:

lol who has control over their lives without income? I see a lot of homeless people on the street who must have great lives because they're not constricted by the tyranny of wearing anodyne clothing and helping to accomplish something for 8 hours most days.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

down with the concept of your labor providing value to society

down with it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Windows 98 posted:

Comedy option is also the same as the actual option :smith:

I have a beard now though to really complete my hipster human being look

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

putting googly eyes on pictures of faces: good for a quick laugh
putting googly eyes on your own face: literally retarded

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
we do what we like

yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsmy0kdKKTo

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Dec 4, 2015

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Ronwayne posted:

What the gently caress. Is this something you're supposed to proud of and show off?

You would be loving shocked at how many people get their first big deal bonus and go buy the most "gangsta" watch they can imagine. Must be a rite of passage for flyover state types.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
ed: ^^ Oh. I thought the usual go to was a beemer with a 20%+ APR?

notZaar posted:

On the other hand, 50 years in an office...

As opposed to 10 years as a homeless person after your parents die before succumbing to tuberculosis? I feel for these kids, I wonder what's going to happen when their support network becomes their friends and surviving family (and its really scary for us goon types who don't even have that)?

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 4, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

NESguerilla posted:

her next album was a lot more personal and inaccessible and didn't have any good songs for 30 second advertisements so people stopped caring

Leroy Dennui posted:

She released a commercial suicide album in 2011 that was p. good.

beaten

except i thought it was hella boring

Hal_2005 posted:

You would be loving shocked at how many people get their first big deal bonus and go buy the most "gangsta" watch they can imagine. Must be a rite of passage for flyover state types.

lol what generation would consider this an accurate use of the term gangsta

double lol at thinking buying a stupid fuckoff watch is a flyover thing and not completely a coastal status thing

a flyover state person would buy a boat or a new truck with that bonus

mr. mephistopheles fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Dec 4, 2015

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Wicker Man posted:

Let us free ourselves from our wage slavery.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dave Concepcion posted:

around 14-15kr/l ($6.5/gallon)

Lol thanks to fracking in shithole parts of the US I filled up my car in the city with regular priced at 1.99/gallon the other day :hellyeah:

havent seen gas below 2$ in decades it seems like

well, *drives off in yukon, pollutants billowing from twin chrome exhausts* skyyyyrrrrrttttt

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Stinky_Pete posted:

:agreed:

lol who has control over their lives without income? I see a lot of homeless people on the street who must have great lives because they're not constricted by the tyranny of wearing anodyne clothing and helping to accomplish something for 8 hours most days.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/02k2di/chappelle-s-show-kneehigh-park-pt--1---uncensored

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

thathonkey posted:

Lol thanks to fracking in shithole parts of the US I filled up my car in the city with regular priced at 1.99/gallon the other day :hellyeah:

havent seen gas below 2$ in decades it seems like

well, *drives off in yukon, pollutants billowing from twin chrome exhausts* skyyyyrrrrrttttt

I know rite! I've been rolling coal all morning. Just pulling up to lights and totally rolling some coal. I could do this all day at these prices! #saltlife

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it'd be kinda nice to get some more of that value created by my labor back, because most of it is diverted into the pockets of shitlords and spent on tacky watches rather than really contributing anything to society

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Wicker Man posted:

Don't do this or the mealy-mouthed guy with the bad complexion will burn down the office.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

radiatinglines posted:

it'd be kinda nice to get some more of that value created by my labor back, because most of it is diverted into the pockets of shitlords and spent on tacky watches rather than really contributing anything to society

That's what your Christmas Bonus Check is for, dummy.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

HEY NONG MAN posted:

That's what your Christmas Bonus Check is for, dummy.

Just got mine today. $2,500 is gonna be nice for getting some new tires and some Christmas gifts for the gf and my nephews

maduin
Mar 4, 2003

Wicker Man posted:

lol if you think leisure time is exempt from the dialectic of work/play & that you're not also serving the man in your pursuit of leisure. read some lefebvre

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

I think this is the one you meant: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/b4ylib/chappelle-s-show-kneehigh-park-pt--2---uncensored

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

maduin posted:

lol if you think leisure time is exempt from the dialectic of work/play & that you're not also serving the man in your pursuit of leisure. read some lefebvre

How can I stand up to the man?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

How was this not brought up in here?

Men’s Locker Room Designers Take Pity on Naked Millennials

quote:

Each day, thousands upon thousands of men in locker rooms nationwide struggle to put on their underwear while still covered chastely in shower towels, like horrible breathless arthropods molting into something tender-skinned. They writhe, still moist, into fresh clothes.

Jesus Christ, take your towel off, use it to dry off, and put your clothes on. It's not that loving hard, and no one cares what your dick looks like.

I also love the title of this response:

If You Are Not Comfortable Being Naked Around Other People, You Are Not an Adult

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Eh, I'd still rather not.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

No one clicks on these

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Squashy Nipples posted:

How was this not brought up in here?

Men’s Locker Room Designers Take Pity on Naked Millennials

Jesus Christ, take your towel off, use it to dry off, and put your clothes on. It's not that loving hard, and no one cares what your dick looks like.

I also love the title of this response:

If You Are Not Comfortable Being Naked Around Other People, You Are Not an Adult

Everybody cares and they're all judging all the time.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this one just reads like the guy really wants to shower naked with a bunch of other guys :gay:

Edit: Never showered with a bunch of dudes and never will. I'll just go home and shower, I'm not afraid of my sweat.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

the struggle of the nevernude continues

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

that dude wrote a fan fic where he rapes, slowly murders, cooks and eats both the angry beavers

:nws: http://www.archive.org/stream/BeaverSoupByD.J.Wright/beaversoup#page/n0/mode/2up :nws: :nws: :nws:

http://johnofe.tumblr.com/
:nws::nws::nws:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Squashy Nipples posted:

people absolutely look and care the being an adult part is going 'ok' and if it bugs you that much you work out, lying about how thoughts work isn't being adult

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I'm a little surprised this was his first hint that these 18+ year old children were not adults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
when I lived in boston I frequented a gym that had those communal showers. after I worked out, I had the run of the place. dudes would either change back into plains clothes or leave in their work out gear with full on bo and sweat. I never understood that, but in mass you have to take swimming class or prove you can swim to graduated high school so that's an anxiety I got over then much like so many others

• Locked thread