Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Iridium posted:

yammer was so bad even our corporate communications people hated it. but they also kind of installed it initially with no guidelines or intent or launch announcement, so it just got a trickle of usage at best.

otoh, i don't have to actually maintain the sharepoint anymore, so the worst of it I get is the slow rear end load times

but back in character

I LOVE the tasking in sharepoint! Really helps me on the projects I manage. I can send out one blast email with a click to all the people i've randomly assigned to tasks and force them to update on status real-time! almost makes a PM like me obsolete!

yammer is mandatory at my 180k+ employee international company. its a huge shitshow but you actually get dinged by management if you dont post 1x/day on yammer so we have people using it like facebook now and posting about their hobbies so they dont get a stern letter

in character:

I can't wait for my end of year review! I really showed the boss how much value I bring to the company this year!!! *gets a "average"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

God bless our troops.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

sweet, my boss just gave me his kid's old blackberry so he can always reach me. it's nice to know i'm valued so much. :) now i just need to shop around for a phone plan...

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

God, Guns, Grits, and Gravy

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

donald trump is rich and that means he is smart and knows whats best for the country

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Notorious QIG posted:

I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative.

im fiscally liberal but socially conservative

more military funding!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Cat Face Joe posted:

im fiscally liberal but socially conservative

more military funding!

I don't understand why so many people think Caitlyn Jenner is brave when our boys overseas are putting their lives on the line every day

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Notorious QIG posted:

I don't understand why so many people think Caitlyn Jenner is brave when our boys overseas are putting their lives on the line every day

*takes slug of beer, looks down gun sight at obama target*

furthermore...

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

wow tough day at work time to go post in the something awful retail thread

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Mad Wack posted:

wow tough day at work time to go post in the something awful forums

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
in character:

Mad Wack posted:

yammer is mandatory at my 180k+ employee international company. its a huge shitshow but you actually get dinged by management if you dont post 1x/day on yammer so we have people using it like facebook now and posting about their hobbies so they dont get a stern letter

i'm this guy

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

chromebooks are on sale at costco!!!

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Smythe posted:

i suffer from a chronic but treatable condition because i can't afford not only the surgery, but the recovery time. i need to maintain my employment to provide for my dependents, including my own mother who suffers from early onset dementia and my developmentally disabled adult son. i used to make a little extra cash on the weekends working for a moving company, schlepping boxes and stuff for college students - but i threw my back out so now I can't do that. Along with my something, not sure what, torn something in knee I can't do that anymore. Overall, I wish I could get it fixed and make some more money again, but I can't. I tightened our collective belts years ago when I first got hurt and I've never been able to let in some slack. It gets harder every year, but I love my family. I love them. I will, would, and have - do everything for them. Some morning, I'm so sore from the unending chores. From changing my mothers bed pan. From physically restraining my strong, like his father, son. Some days at work, my wrists and fingers hurt so bad from the RSI that I just let my arms hang limp at my sides and I can feel the pain draining out of my fingers. SOmetimes, I imagine that if I could let some of the bad poisoned blood run from my fingertips the blood would take the pain with it and I would be free. I know that's not the case. I know I must endure. Because I love my family.

hey have you thought about driving for uber? I've been reading this article in wired and they seem like just the thing. I'm probably getting ahead of myself here but you may end up quitting your job to work for this startup full time. they're crazy awesome. you're not gonna believe an opportunity like this is even possible nowadays let me send you a link

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Necc0 posted:

hey have you thought about driving for uber? I've been reading this article in wired and they seem like just the thing. I'm probably getting ahead of myself here but you may end up quitting your job to work for this startup full time. they're crazy awesome. you're not gonna believe an opportunity like this is even possible nowadays let me send you a link
you don't even have to worry about buying a car. you can rent a car from enterprise and use that to drive for uber. it's win-win!

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i feel insecure enough at my job that i routinely work to blame others for my screwups.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*spanish language commercial plays over terrestrial tv*

gggoooddDDDDD DDAAAMNITTTT *hits wife*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
in college i dated this girl whose little sister got knocked up by a black fellow. when her mom broke the news to her dad he jumped up and punched her mom in the face. they were 4 figgy fucktards and lived in what would be considered squalor outside of the american south east

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Barnyard Protein posted:

in college i dated this girl whose little sister got knocked up by a black fellow. when her mom broke the news to her dad he jumped up and punched her mom in the face. they were 4 figgy fucktards and lived in what would be considered squalor outside of the american south east
thesouth.txt

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
im having a dilbert kind of day

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

im having a dilbert kind of day

i keep a couple of dilbert printouts pinned to my cube walls for people to read as they walk past.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

...have you seen that movie idiocracy?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Smythe posted:

i suffer from a chronic but treatable condition because i can't afford not only the surgery, but the recovery time. i need to maintain my employment to provide for my dependents, including my own mother who suffers from early onset dementia and my developmentally disabled adult son. i used to make a little extra cash on the weekends working for a moving company, schlepping boxes and stuff for college students - but i threw my back out so now I can't do that. Along with my something, not sure what, torn something in knee I can't do that anymore. Overall, I wish I could get it fixed and make some more money again, but I can't. I tightened our collective belts years ago when I first got hurt and I've never been able to let in some slack. It gets harder every year, but I love my family. I love them. I will, would, and have - do everything for them. Some morning, I'm so sore from the unending chores. From changing my mothers bed pan. From physically restraining my strong, like his father, son. Some days at work, my wrists and fingers hurt so bad from the RSI that I just let my arms hang limp at my sides and I can feel the pain draining out of my fingers. SOmetimes, I imagine that if I could let some of the bad poisoned blood run from my fingertips the blood would take the pain with it and I would be free. I know that's not the case. I know I must endure. Because I love my family.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Political Correctness is slowly but effectively killing this country.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Don't Talk to Me Before I've Had At Least a Gallon Of Coffee

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

Share Bear posted:

Don't Talk to Me Before I've Had At Least a Gallon Of Coffee Monster Energy Drink

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Share Bear posted:

*posts tweety bird image macro to fb*

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
I have a plantar wart and it is really loving annoying.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

graph posted:

I have a plantar wart and it is really loving annoying.

here is a home remedy that you could use,

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Cat Face Joe posted:

*posts tweety bird image macro to fb*

flighty, flirty happy tweety bird? or arms crossed for real sincere real-deal comin thru tweety bird????

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

dilbert''s just, so real, you know?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Sniep posted:

flighty, flirty happy tweety bird? or arms crossed for real sincere real-deal comin thru tweety bird????

Share Bear posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

too real

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://medium.com/message/god-tier-facebook-moms-run-the-meme-game-1e56ef0d31ec#.qyi56z3fk

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Dislike button posted:

*refreshes drudge report tab*

Smythe posted:

ADINSX posted:

Political Correctness is slowly but effectively killing this country.

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
My child just poo poo himself and his face is covered in food. I know I've already shared 4 pictures of him today but I think Facebook would really appreciate another one with a charming anecdote about his now soiled pants.

Children are so precious.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

It's Friday MotherTruckers! Yeah! Woo!
aAayayayay It's Friday! aw revwawr work week!
Nothing Like A Good Beer on Friday

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*hit button that plays simpsons sample "are we there yet? NO are we there yet? NO"*

huhuhuh we're there now tgif i know i know its friday it is its friday

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'd quit smoking, but the patch is so expensive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

i'd quit smoking, but the patch is so expensive

have you heard of e-cigarettes my friend

• Locked thread