Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.

mcvey posted:

Post your fave 360noscope frag vidz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f-QYOdwtEg

why does this fatlou video have so many views

why does this fatlou video have so many dislikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

why does this loving COWARD have comments disabled

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

mcvey posted:

:downsbravo: What is this, Call of Duty?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Well one of the rumors is that OpTic is picking up ex-TSM and the next major is MLG so we're basically there already. FaZe is looking for a CSGO team too

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SealHammer posted:

Video is cool, good, and funny. Also it probably triggers every gold nova 3 on the planet with legions trolling smurfs waiting specifically for them to come online to disrupt their matches and avert them from reaching The Global Elite.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

oh no being silly in cs:go

what's next, all sawed off shotguns rush b?????

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

Awesome Welles posted:

why does this loving COWARD have comments disabled

I got tired of getting nonstop notifications because I was too popular. I turned on the comments again so you can read a bunch of comments from 13 year olds.

SealHammer posted:

Because I made the first, to my knowledge, 360 No Scope compilation for CS:GO back when it was a young game and it was really easy to get people to see it and now it has enough views to be highly recommended to people who watch a bunch of CS:GO poo poo.

I am still sad that I got DMCA'd and I lost the sound. I don't have the original either. gently caress you Flo Rida and Ke$ha. :(

mcvey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bhLQWF2wo4

Fat Lou fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 4, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Fat Lou posted:

I am still sad that I got DMCA'd and I lost the sound. I don't have the original either. gently caress you Flo Rida and Ke$ha.
I knew I wasn't going crazy when I thought that something is off with the sound.
loving Flo Rida and Ke$ha, it's not like their music would even be tolerable. :mad:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

mcvey posted:

HOLY poo poo! I was in one of those Nuke games. I remember this. My team was so pissed calling mad hacks all game.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im glad TSM got rid of the eurobros so they can pick up torqued in january

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

exethan posted:

im glad TSM got rid of the eurobros so they can pick up torqued in january
If Torqued gets unbanned, of course.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

symbolic posted:

If Torqued gets unbanned, of course.

they get unbanned when newke is released obviously

FetalDave
Jun 25, 2011

Moumantai!

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

:vince: JW must hate Thorin as much as, uh, everyone who's ever heard him talk.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

No wonder JW has been playing lovely recently, he's been focusing on his ice burns.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

It's hard to dislike JW when he's tearing Thoooooooooooorin a new one like this.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Anyone know if there is a money hack being used. Slurm/Slump/Slurp or what ever his name is and I had a game where the other teams buying was always there. Awps for multiple rounds, armor etc. When we thought they were going to save surprise they have an auto. It didn't seem like this was 1 or 2 individuals either. Like they don't know how to buy and 2 have money this round 2 have money the next round because of saves. It was just really weird. Haven't had time to down load and make sure.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

sterster posted:

Anyone know if there is a money hack being used. Slurm/Slump/Slurp
Shows me for inviting you to lobbies like a pal :colbert:

Yeah I'm pretty sure something shady was happening. It didn't happen until we were winning by a bit, then it was nothing but autos.

Maybe somebody was fullsaving every round and buying an auto for his team, but it just doesn't seem possible. Maybe we were just buttfrustrated and imagining it. :shrug:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Never heard of money hacks in cs outside of jokes, but I guess you could just download the replay and easily find out for yourself whether or not something fishy was going on.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I don't think I've ever heard someone completely unironically accuse another person of money hacks

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
You can pay 2 dollars to get 10000 dollars in game

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

sterster posted:

Anyone know if there is a money hack being used. Slurm/Slump/Slurp or what ever his name is and I had a game where the other teams buying was always there. Awps for multiple rounds, armor etc. When we thought they were going to save surprise they have an auto. It didn't seem like this was 1 or 2 individuals either. Like they don't know how to buy and 2 have money this round 2 have money the next round because of saves. It was just really weird. Haven't had time to down load and make sure.

There aren't money hacks in CS

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Depths posted:

You can pay 2 dollars to get 10000 dollars in game

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

There aren't money hacks in CS

I'm hearing conflicting things here.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I'm hearing conflicting things here.
That is not a a hack, that is a micro transaction.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

kalstrams posted:

That is not a a hack, that is a micro transaction.

Yeah, but the chance of getting a knife from a case...

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
You guys have your laugh. Something weird as poo poo was going on with their buys. Don't get me wrong I'm not money eco expert but it didn't seem right. I'm going to DL the demo and get to the bottom of this!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

sterster posted:

You guys have your laugh. Something weird as poo poo was going on with their buys. Don't get me wrong I'm not money eco expert but it didn't seem right. I'm going to DL the demo and get to the bottom of this!
I bet my enemies think this too when my buy never exceeds ump+helmet+smoke+flash, and our eco is actually 2 awp 2 ak/m4. Not even to mention other people having money too.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Why didnt you watch the demo before you asked your dumb question

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

kalstrams posted:

I bet my enemies think this too when my buy never exceeds ump+helmet+smoke+flash, and our eco is actually 2 awp 2 ak/m4. Not even to mention other people having money too.

You joke but I had some kid doing this in ESEA last night.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BabeLiker90 posted:

You joke but I had some kid doing this in ESEA last night.
I don't joke, I UMP'd my way to global, though it was a rather oddly specific case when doing so was more efficient than doing the regular stuff.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

qhat posted:

I don't think I've ever heard someone completely unironically accuse another person of money hacks

I'm guessing money is hardcoded?

mcvey posted:

Why you gotta be unchill towards new players?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
money is handled serverside i would imagine so yeah

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Like I wouldn't want to completely eliminate the possibility that someone had some how managed to trick the CS:GO MM servers into thinking he has more money than he actually has, but that would be the first time I've heard of anyone ever doing that.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

mcvey posted:

Because it was my last game before I went to bed last night and now I'm at work. So ugh... sorry not sorry.

Kumbamontu posted:

money is handled serverside i would imagine so yeah

This is my guess as well. I guess I was just looking for an explanation of how this would be possible. I wasn't the only one questioning it. There was a DMG, MGE on the team as well going "WTF? I thought this was an eco for them."

I'll look at the demo and report back with findings on new meta where only 2 or 3 people buy per round.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Calling hacks when your team are DMG/MGE is not something you want to come out of closet with.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Usually it's paranoia, feel free to check demo though. Not sure if you can abuse money unless you own the server.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

It's always possible for the dedicated server to contain exploits, I know people in the past versions of CS have actually hacked servers via bugs that existed at the time to cause it to crash or something dumb like that.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

kalstrams posted:

I don't joke, I UMP'd my way to global, though it was a rather oddly specific case when doing so was more efficient than doing the regular stuff.

Uhh, what map and spot did you do that with? I'm not understanding how an UMP is going to ever be advantageous relative to a rifle. I salute you for picking the only good smg, though.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

kalstrams posted:

The ump really is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

BabeLiker90 posted:

Uhh, what map and spot did you do that with? I'm not understanding how an UMP is going to ever be advantageous relative to a rifle. I salute you for picking the only good smg, though.

The ump doesn't have a neon rider skin

• Locked thread