Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Bobulus posted:

Nothing but honey between two slices of bread? Ugh. That sounds disgusting.

You gotta at LEAST add the marshmallows!

God I hated peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches but my sister loved them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

EasyEW posted:

Thimble Theater (June 21, 1929)

Holy poo poo just die already so you can be revived and become a media powerhouse

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Aardmania posted:

9 Chickweed Lane

So they just keeled over dead on stage? Cool. Lovin' this grim story line way better than the usual pseudo-intellectual tripe.

Anyhow...
Big Nate

Ziggy

Ye Olde Fox Trot

Cul de Sac

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Outland

Ripley's

Human evidence is no longer admissible.

Darthemed fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Dec 4, 2015

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mary Worth

"What happened to the dinosaurs? They didn't listen to me."

Rex Morgan MD

Secret Agent X-9

Apartment 3-G

I don't know why they decided to start this strip in the middle of a story that so far doesn't even involve the main characters yet.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

If my mom recalls correctly, Lu Ann wasn't originally one of the three. She remembers there being a plotline where Tommie and Margo searched for a third roommate when she was a little girl.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Shugojin posted:

If my mom recalls correctly, Lu Ann wasn't originally one of the three. She remembers there being a plotline where Tommie and Margo searched for a third roommate when she was a little girl.

Lu Ann was one of the three. She left when she got married and that's when they searched for a new roommate. But Lu Ann's husband died in Vietnam, he was a pilot, so she moved back in to replace the new girl. I mean, that's been what the comic has been about this week.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Gil 08/03/14

Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

Hugh appears to have caught his zipper in the piano keys again.

Pibgorn Wahoo Terminal

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Gah! Who turned the lights on?

Back To B.C. ground to a sudden halt on Monday, so maybe that's one less thing to worry about. Stay tuned...

Pogo (December 3-4, 1957)

Peanuts: Year Four (October 8-11, 1953)

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Six Chix

Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

Pretty sure you're gonna have to wait until he's asleep to do that, Nancy.

Arlo and Janis

Andertoons

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bobulus posted:

Nothing but honey between two slices of bread? Ugh. That sounds disgusting.
Presumably butter as well. If it's good honey it's pretty nice.

What is... any of this? :confused:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum posted:

What is... any of this? :confused:

Poorly drawn mammogram.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was wondering too, thanks.

Tina's Groove

Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Man, Six Chix has been pretty dark lately, what with the book-burning and this snapshot of life in a Colombian prison.

Moomin

And so this story ends like all stories should - with promise of booze-filled debauchery.

Classic Dilbert

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
No more poptropica is pretty depressing. It was the last actually new and good comic in the thread!

Also - with the moomins are you missing a few out? I feel like the story isn't working properly. When did Moominpapa become a forester?
I've got the comics myself and it never seemed so weird when I was reading it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

EasyEW posted:

Pogo (December 3-4, 1957)

Dangerest? No, more like Dangeresqe!

THREE!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Taear posted:

Also - with the moomins are you missing a few out? I feel like the story isn't working properly. When did Moominpapa become a forester?
I've got the comics myself and it never seemed so weird when I was reading it.

I took a quick look through my post history and I don't seem to have left anything out. Moominpappa became a forester in this part: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3598988&userid=108165&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post453341790

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Warning: Today and tomorrow's A3G are not fit the faint of heart. They contain exciting action and dynamic poses.

A3G

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!
Rarebit Fiend (click for huge)

Outbusts of Everett True

Fritzi Ritz

Sick, Sick, Sick (click for big)

Wee Pals

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Slammy posted:

Rarebit Fiend (click for huge)

Outbusts of Everett True

Fritzi Ritz

Sick, Sick, Sick (click for big)

Wee Pals

On my God. They're back. :cheers:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Monty

Mike du Jour

Intelligent Life

Retail

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

You'd be amazed how many people don't realize that the people working the floor and/or registers don't actually have a say in company policies like that.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Bloom County 2015

The next day, Binkley bought his first fedora. It all went straight to hell from there.

Skippy (October 5, 1928)

Popeye (December 6, 1968)

The Goddamn Funky Winkerbean-Crankshaft Epic Crossover

Rip Haywire

Out Our Way (May 11-12, 1928)

Thimble Theater has had about enough of your heroic medicine noise. (June 22, 1929)

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Wanamingo posted:

Arlo and Janis

"Toboggan"

What is wrong with you people? You don't have the sense God gave a Dog Comix!

Pooch Café

I always liked the image of a hulking brute stomping around with a bunch of impotent tranquilizer darts in his back.

Ballard Street

The dog doesn't want to get involved in another 'manspreading' debate.

Lost Side of Suburbia

Oh great, I can't wait for these two to have dialogue. Gonna have to put translations below the strip like it's Fingerpori.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

greatn posted:

Warning: Today and tomorrow's A3G are not fit the faint of heart. They contain exciting action and dynamic poses.

A3G

I like that other guy yelling at Greg like he's a bad dog. Don't know who that guy is though, because Greg made the bizarre decision to not say his name while talking to him.

Wanamingo posted:

Poorly drawn mammogram.

Why is he getting a mammogram? He must have been having scary symptoms. :ohdear:

Luann

Oooo! All the ladies fighting over Gunther because he's so rugged and thoughtful and such a nice :fuckoff:

The Amazing Spider-Man

You can think of a better excuse than that. How about, "I heard Namor was making a bunch of commotion in the ocean, so I figured if he's gonna show up in this city, I should hang out around the pier." Or even, "I'm always lurking at the docks. :downs:"

Sally Forth

Better than spending his childhood with his family. :smith:

The Heart of Juliet Jones

So... hospital, maybe? No? Ok, just checking.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
She can't get the oblivious nerd who is regressing back from his pubescent angry phase, so she will instead bang the weird ethnic homeless guy in frustration.

Still looking more like the hero.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I'm all for these developments if it means we get to "enjoy" the Evanses' attempt at writing a love square. Just imagine the potential train wrecks. :allears:

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
October 5-10

Safe Havens: The COMINING

Dustin: The COUSINING

(The INCESTINING?)

On the Fastrack: The BORINING

I laughed.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Julet Esqu posted:

I like that other guy yelling at Greg like he's a bad dog. Don't know who that guy is though, because Greg made the bizarre decision to not say his name while talking to him.

The Amazing Spider-Man

You can think of a better excuse than that. How about, "I heard Namor was making a bunch of commotion in the ocean, so I figured if he's gonna show up in this city, I should hang out around the pier." Or even, "I'm always lurking at the docks. :downs:"

And trust me, everyone's about to know who Eric is and they will never forget.

Out what literally happened: JJ called me on the phone and ordered me to get to the docks to take photos.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Classic Dinette Set thinks of others.

Working Daze wants you to know it saw that popular new movie.

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix reveals the sad truth.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Outland

Ripley's

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Evil Mastermind posted:

Super-Fun-Pak-Comix reveals the sad truth.

Not enough stealing those theories from his wife to be a real sad truth.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

I’m weak and can’t resist such low hanging fruit. Sorry.

Big Nate

Ziggy today is a crossover with Frazz.

Ye Olde Fox Trot

Cul de Sac

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mary Worth

Rex Morgan MD

Secret Agent X-9

Shugojin posted:

As greatn said, LuAnn was one of the originals, and was temporarily replaced by a woman, who wiki says was named Beth. I have no idea who this woman is.

Apartment 3-G

The one thing I do know is she seems a bit unstable.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Transmodiar posted:

October 5-10

Safe Havens: The COMINING

You could just go back in time like 6 hours and tell them to go to a doctor instead of spending 30 years of your life, but ok yeah.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Johnny Walker posted:

As greatn said, LuAnn was one of the originals, and was temporarily replaced by a woman, who wiki says was named Beth. I have no idea who this woman is.

Apartment 3-G

The one thing I do know is she seems a bit unstable.
Well, Johnny Walker, apparently there are upsides to referring to a character's name in every single strip they appear in.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I have to admit, it's been interesting watching Mary Worth tiptoe around the mildest possible environmentalist message this week. How many angry letters to the editor do you think they earned for using the words "climate change" yesterday?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

"Drinking box"? Is that a Canadian thing? I've never heard them called anything other than a juicebox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo

Mister Kingdom posted:

"Drinking box"? Is that a Canadian thing? I've never heard them called anything other than a juicebox.

Yep, they're called drinking boxes here.

• Locked thread