Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoubleDonut posted:

A gift arrived today!

I should be sending mine out tomorrow, provided I can drag myself out of bed early enough.

dang I would wear the poo poo out of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A ha ha turns out I got my SS gift today. My dad picked it up and didn't know who it was for. I didn't even bother looking at it cause I didn't think my SS gift would arrive so early and I don't really get deliveries often. Nobody in my family knew who it was for cause it was addressed to Zepia. I only found out now cause my mom looked at it and asked if I'd ordered it cause I'm the only person in my family who's liable to get something from Japan.

I'm not gonna open it until Christmas. Haven't even sent out my SS gift yet anyways.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
At first I thought my mom said Zenpia so I looked it up and halfway into typing out on Google I realized, "Hey, that looks like Zepia!"

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Zepia's mom is behind on her chat memes.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Should've addressed it to Senpai. A good reminder that I need to let people know that the weirdly addressed package will be for me though.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh, just a note for my Secret Santa:
If they deliver my package to my front porch, please say so in the thread (if I see someone address something to Santee about the front porch I'll check there) because the front door of my house is actually an "annoying to get to in the dark door that leads to a storage room"

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver
Ayy, my santee's gift is here.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Secret Santa, fret not while addressing your love letter disguised as a present. I have already entrusted my closest friends with my true name.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I mean I'm sure my parents will let me know if a mysterious package arrives at their house, but I gave Crow my name so just use that if possible. :v:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

yeah if you give me your real name i tell your santa

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I can't believe Crow doxxed the entire thread.

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Crow what if just the sight of my name sends my secret santa into a wild, murderous frenzy which ends with me chopped up in a mail bag?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i just forgot to give my name. so i guess if my santa is reading this and hasn't sent my package yet, they can address it to Graham :shobon:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I had to give my real name since the address I supplied is for my work...
Can't be arsed walking to a depot to pick up a package that can't be delivered when I'm out.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If mine got sent to namtab and not joe then im hype for confused barbers downstairs i

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tell them to read it backwards

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

:aaa:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sakurazuka posted:

:vince:

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed prepping my gift and it's in the post now. I hope you'll enjoy it, santee!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can you tell us about how many people are participating this year?

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

OH poo poo mine just came in the post. check the link below for the first and last episode of MAC'S SICK UNBOXING VIDS (please excuse my reverent, hushed tone of voice).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEWwItMfN5w

dope prezzie spoilers:
(Gift was a genuine 10/10, Santa, seriously. You did good. Love the colours, love the design, love the reference. Maybe it was just coincidence that I finally broke and started playing Splatoon yesterday and was sat playing it for like 10 hours. Maybe it was luck that you got a shirt in my fave colour scheme ever. Or maybe you went above and beyond the call of duty to get the perfect gift. Either way, THANKS BUD.)

Macdoo fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Dec 4, 2015

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
everyone should post their swag as soon as they get them

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Phobophilia posted:

everyone should post their swag as soon as they get them

Screw you I'm waiting till Christmas.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gonna get the last bits for my SS over the weekend and then figure out how to send packages overseas because I have never done this stuff.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
If things go as planned, KCB and I should have the secret santa stuff all finished up over the weekend hopefully.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Macdoo posted:

dope prezzie spoilers:
(Gift was a genuine 10/10, Santa, seriously. You did good. Love the colours, love the design, love the reference. Maybe it was just coincidence that I finally broke and started playing Splatoon yesterday and was sat playing it for like 10 hours. Maybe it was luck that you got a shirt in my fave colour scheme ever. Or maybe you went above and beyond the call of duty to get the perfect gift. Either way, THANKS BUD.)

I love that shirt and have told my dad that that is what I want him to get me for Christmas.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Macdoo posted:

OH poo poo mine just came in the post. check the link below for the first and last episode of MAC'S SICK UNBOXING VIDS (please excuse my reverent, hushed tone of voice).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEWwItMfN5w

dope prezzie spoilers:

mow your lawn

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
All of my Amazon Prime gifts have now been delivered to my Santee, and the last gift is in the same regional area as him, so it should be getting there no later than Monday. Once you've opened all five of them, santee, PM me and I'll send you the sixth gift.

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Namtab posted:

mow your lawn

ill mow u in a minute m8

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

nice shirt bro

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Macdoo posted:

ill mow u in a minute m8

mow my rear end

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Namtab posted:

mow my rear end

Woah, Namtab, don't you think it's a bit early for that?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Slur posted:

Woah, Namtab, don't you think it's a bit early for that?

No-shave November's over, yo.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
is a surprise still a surprise if it shockingly delights you, but also makes perfect sense? i leave such questions to better minds than mine. speaking of which, an extremely sensitive package was posted to me but dark forces tried their best to intercept it. after a thrilling series of adventures and backroom fistfights, i finally escaped with what had to have been my present

and you know what it was?

a very

good

boy

he started making himself at home right away

chillin out with some friggin god darn mon-hun, it is one of the key reasons for the season

A shining light, to our brothers in arms...even in death...we are Diggity Dogs

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
special thanks to Strange Quark for a job well done, it's ace, and i love the pooch

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
You're welcome and I'm glad you liked it, Tarranon. :)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

awesome gift, Squark! :3:

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

Dog crew represent. :cheerdoge: Thanks!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Strange Quark, more like... STRAY BARK!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

:yeah:

• Locked thread