Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

miyazaki is a genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

miyazaki is a genius

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah def. my fave is still spirited away even though the wind rises is a fantastic swan song for his career

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah def. my fave is still spirited away even though the wind rises is a fantastic swan song for his career

:pram:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gonna pwn celestial emissary and then try erbitreas before taking a break for the night. I'm a gently caress up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Reading the Dark Souls design works translation is a great use of time.. they talk about the decisionmaking behind almost every notable thing you see in the game and theyre just a bunch of epic Japanese dudes plain and simple.

Heres part one: http://www.giantbomb.com/dark-souls/3030-32697/forums/dark-souls-design-works-translation-creating-the-w-566229/ Link to following parts are at the bottom of the post.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm pretty sure it was earlier in this thread when I post some choice grabs from the Miyazaki game informer interview about his career. I think it would have been in September , if you wanna click the ?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

searched for a random loran dungeon, i got a huge room with one enemy in it: giant black spider from mensis nightmare. jesus christ

the weirdest poo poo spawns in these dungeons sometimes. if there was a chalice dungeon DLC id be all over it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive also rolled a great ithyll where almost every mob was a shadow of yharnam. i just wish there were more bosses in rotation. idk if rom can roll as a random boss so can other story bosses IMO, would love to run into loving ludwig as a chalice boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol. The DLC is really tough, considering ive been trained by it and returned to my eternal nemesis Erbitreas and did this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySf2n58yM8g

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Reading the Dark Souls design works translation is a great use of time.. they talk about the decisionmaking behind almost every notable thing you see in the game and theyre just a bunch of epic Japanese dudes plain and simple.

Heres part one: http://www.giantbomb.com/dark-souls/3030-32697/forums/dark-souls-design-works-translation-creating-the-w-566229/ Link to following parts are at the bottom of the post.

cool ty

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

very good read

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But then I follow that up by dying to German four times. I haven't had problems with this boss since my first playthrough...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do not remember him having an instant teleport one hit KO move that i can't dodge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Disregard I'm a dumbass. I thought for some reason you couldn't parry the second form, even though I remember doing it. It's all good

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

whats your souls tier list?

1 > bloodborne > demons > 2

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
holy poo poo that video that rediscover posted is epic. that boss looked like the one of the most unique boss designs I've ever seen

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I think i like bloodborne most because the combat os the most satisfying. Bye

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

1 > bloodborne > demons > 2

this is the correct order

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

I think i like bloodborne most because the combat os the most satisfying. Bye

Peace.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Bloodborne is my favorite one.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

rediscover posted:

Bloodborne is my favorite one.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

If everyone in the Imp Zone gave me ten dollars, the cost of a Chipotle burrito with drink, I would only need a little extra money from other people on the forums to get a PS4 + Bloodborne.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne > Demons > 2 > 1

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Bold

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

2 is not beter than 1. Frigg off.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think it is but dark souls 2 is the first plat I Ever got and I played like 60 hours of the game with different pvp builds and it was awesome.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

DS2 PVP is better than all the others from what Ive played/seen.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pvp i. Souls is bad not fun when its stupid duel crap. My epic low level fat asian girl with pink hair with persuers in sens, and lwvel 30ish black farmer man who was naked except fpr loin cloth and feather hat who i only used tje chaos pitchfork dive attack for invasions in sens? That was epic. Dad giant build nember 69000 or choas blo9d katana guy ? No thanks. NOT EPIC. NOt c0ol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

DS2 PVP is better than all the others from what Ive played/seen.

disagree .. its best in bloodborne,. some weapons are better than others but u can win as anything. not to mention 0 hackers. well proiabbly literally 1 or 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We'll bloodborne PvP is the ideal, definitely, and now that I can invade ppl anywhere I'm gonna try that more often

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In fact, hell. I'm gonna make a new char right now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
with that said , i like 2. at least, i think the dlc is soooooo good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Never played DS2 DLC :sadteacher: :failjail:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Check this out https://t.co/qGaXwDGhkI

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Never played DS2 DLC :sadteacher: :failjail:

its 1000x better than the regular game. i cant believe it was even made by the same ppl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

its 1000x better than the regular game. i cant believe it was even made by the same ppl

I've never even played he DS1 DLC. I bought it and then played the game again and beat it and never found it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

I wanna play but how the hell am I just gonna boot up Dark Souls 2 again... you feel me.. I dont know.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I've never even played he DS1 DLC. I bought it and then played the game again and beat it and never found it

thats insane dude :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can you co-op with friends in this?