Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i flunked out posted:

from the yospos cat thread:
floof
I found more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chili posted:

Butterscotch has still be doing well! He's down to 26.6 pounds (from 28) and just wanted to post a picture of him auto-plopping. I can usually lie on my couch for a grand total of 3 minutes before he's crying at the foot for me to pick him up so he can do this.

I know it's been said and all, but I think that cat's adopted you :allears:. I'm sure he'll go to a good home if it's not yours when the time comes, but you know it'll break his big buttery heart just a little if it does happen.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

this is not a cat. this is a giant novelty marshmallow.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

QUACKTASTIC posted:

floof
I found more

It is like Butterscotch was merged with a cotton ball.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

QUACKTASTIC posted:

floof
I found more

jfc

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I know it's been said and all, but I think that cat's adopted you :allears:. I'm sure he'll go to a good home if it's not yours when the time comes, but you know it'll break his big buttery heart just a little if it does happen.

My Jewish upbringing precludes me from guilt attempts like this. We're gonna foster a new litter of kittens later this month. If Butters doesn't try to eat them, we'll probably keep him. It really comes down to if we can still effectively foster with two forever cats.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world

i like sports and i dont care who knows

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I'm not crying, you're the one crying! It's just allergies! A really sweet and heartbreaking comic about dogs, be warned.

Goddammit, I have a date tonight and my makeup was perfect, why did I open this???

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Well isn't this just goddamn adorable.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Chili posted:

Butterscotch has still be doing well! He's down to 26.6 pounds (from 28) and just wanted to post a picture of him auto-plopping. I can usually lie on my couch for a grand total of 3 minutes before he's crying at the foot for me to pick him up so he can do this.
You go Butterscotch :kimchi: What a good kitty. I wish I could bring him home with me and just lay around with him, having lay-about cats is fantastic.

Also you guys are awesome for fostering (apparently frequently, too)

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Most assuredly from Russia.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Ducky girls

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:v:!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Goddammit, I have a date tonight and my makeup was perfect, why did I open this???

Sorry not sorry.

Nascardad posted:

Ducky girls

I love how from the side ducks are always these light-hearted looking goofs with chubby cheeks, but from the front? Nothing but death glare.

Content:
Girl plays with large "dog"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Is that a direwolf? :stwoon:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Sorry not sorry.

I love how from the side ducks are always these light-hearted looking goofs with chubby cheeks, but from the front? Nothing but death glare.

Content:
Girl plays with large "dog"

Lucky wolf

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Hmmm. I'm thinking about enrolling my cats in the Kitty Convict program that Oatmeal is starting. Found here: http://www.explodingkittens.com/kittyconvict

Monty won't be a problem 'cos his name and our phone number will fit on the collar. Butterscotch however, is a character too long. We only have 11 characters to play with.

Suggestions?

We could just go Butters, and we do call him that all the time, but if he gets out (and seriously he ain't interested, but just in case) and gets found, I like the idea of someone picking him up and reading something amusing on the collar. He doesn't answer to his name or anything so it's not like it matters.

I kinda like Jamal. I think Jamal is a really good alternate name for him.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Chili posted:

Hmmm. I'm thinking about enrolling my cats in the Kitty Convict program that Oatmeal is starting. Found here: http://www.explodingkittens.com/kittyconvict

Monty won't be a problem 'cos his name and our phone number will fit on the collar. Butterscotch however, is a character too long. We only have 11 characters to play with.

Suggestions?

We could just go Butters, and we do call him that all the time, but if he gets out (and seriously he ain't interested, but just in case) and gets found, I like the idea of someone picking him up and reading something amusing on the collar. He doesn't answer to his name or anything so it's not like it matters.

I kinda like Jamal. I think Jamal is a really good alternate name for him.

Just take the t out and go with Butterschoch. Or Buterscotch.

bleuraindrops
Jun 22, 2011

Butterball :love:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Butterscotch looks like he has a little halo :angel:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Now that I think about it, putting an alternate name on the collar will warrant explanations from house guests and I don't like explaining things :/

Probably just go with Butters.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Chili posted:

Now that I think about it, putting an alternate name on the collar will warrant explanations from house guests and I don't like explaining things :/

tell them hes in witness protection

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Chili posted:

Butters is good. The fewer letters are in celebration of his continued weight loss.

One day he'll lose enough to just be Butt! :D

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
My cats have collars with their name and my number embroidered on them but in "their" colors and I'm wondering if I should switch to orange. We've never had an escaped convict sitch, but I do get paranoid (which is why my indoor cats wear collars with my phone number on them).

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Alter Ego posted:

Your dog uses them to apologize? Mine just...uses them. All the time. For whatever occasion he thinks is necessary. Plus he has a huge head, so getting hit with it is like taking a cannonball to the legs.

But he is a Good Boy, so we let it pass.

:3: Boyfriend's St. Bernard does the same thing. Like *whap* "have a bowling ball to the stomach! ..... pet me?"

Boyfriend's mom got a Papillon around the same time Davey was acquired, so they were puppies together. Eventually they had to train Davey out of galloping up to people and plopping onto their laps like his little buddy did.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

I'm not crying, you're the one crying! It's just allergies! A really sweet and heartbreaking comic about dogs, be warned.

Welp. I'm crying now. I guess this is happening. :smith:

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008

Saw this in related videos-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ynMKHzz8bA

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Anoia posted:

Butters is good. The fewer letters are in celebration of his continued weight loss.

One day he'll lose enough to just be Butt! :D

How about "Butts?"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
"Do not feed"

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Because you made me cry with this I return the punishment.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/w3vlh

Really don't do this to yourself unless you're home alone.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
gently caress all that, look at this Cool Dog I see at Tim Hortons sometimes

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You see that dog on the reg? drat, you're lucky. I saw him going through downtown Hamilton one time and my friends didn't believe me.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

Gorgar posted:

What amplifiers are for.

What a silly cat! And on a Roland amp. You should name him Roland!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Ironically, his name is Marshall.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
Marshall? That's just silly.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Chexoid posted:

holy poo poo look at that loving dog

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Thanks for this - even though it's sad, it reminds me of the big teddy bear Rottweiler my family had, Bertha. We got her when she was 3 and we lived in the UK for a couple years, dad is retired military and we were there from '89-'92. Bertha was a big clumsy goofball but super friendly and lovable, and surprisingly protective. Any time she got out of the house or back yard, she never went far - usually we'd find her a block or two away with little kids petting and fawning over her while she laid in the grass, just soaking it all up :3:

Sadly she was diagnosed with cancer and had to be put to sleep before she turned 9. I loved that big, stinky, waggly butt dog and how excited she was to see us kids when we got home :unsmith:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Electric toebeans. :neckbeard:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Chexoid posted:

How do I get this cool?

ps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLb1DH_XhEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Violent assault by a monkey on a capy

http://i.imgur.com/fI4FJbY.webm

• Locked thread