Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

This is Sergio and he's a rescue at the place I volunteer at sometimes. They picked him up that fat and I love his little face and his big ol' eyes. If I didn't have insane dogs that would drive him nuts, I would foster him and we would spoon every day.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Elias_Maluco posted:

Just two cattes chatting about life and stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4oTPMgggg

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Im pretty sure that grey one is actually a bird in disguise.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Son, I have an important question to ask you

Duth mah tongue look weird to you?

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
My hen Buttercup...she always looks so clueless

Bonus Zammis being dumb

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

":whitewater:"

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Eponine posted:

This is Sergio and he's a rescue at the place I volunteer at sometimes. They picked him up that fat and I love his little face and his big ol' eyes. If I didn't have insane dogs that would drive him nuts, I would foster him and we would spoon every day.

This sad-eyed 3-picture combo is not getting enough love. The way it looks like it's 'raining' fat dog down the page is beautiful.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Eponine posted:

Buttersergio

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Eponine posted:

The Most Concerned Dog.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Sometimes it's hard to get Chester out of bed in the mornings:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

vaguely posted:

x-postin
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SPIDER CONTENT, PLEASE VIEW ASAP
here are some of my personal faves, in spoiler tags as usual for the fearful among us

those last three are all Rhene sp., which I think might be my new fave spider genus :kimchi: lil fatties
in conclusion: spider's, are good.

Very nice

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
In the last iteration of this thread, someone linked the wonderful Where the Hell is Matt? video, which I like to watch when I feel like poo poo. Not sure if it's kosher for me to link it but Matt is currently running a kickstarter to do another video for 2016; the link's in the video description. Hopefully he meets his goal because I'd love to see another one.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Transmogrifier posted:

In the last iteration of this thread, someone linked the wonderful Where the Hell is Matt? video, which I like to watch when I feel like poo poo. Not sure if it's kosher for me to link it but Matt is currently running a kickstarter to do another video for 2016; the link's in the video description. Hopefully he meets his goal because I'd love to see another one.

Oh man I remember those. first one was always my favourite but they're all awesome

Gorgar posted:

What amplifiers are for.

please play something bassy and record video

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I went to my parents place last weekend and got to spend a bit of time with my old cat :)

She likes to act aloof in front of the camera (and to most people when she was younger) but she's an affectionate little cat who used to leave me things she'd hunted under my bed

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Transmogrifier posted:

In the last iteration of this thread, someone linked the wonderful Where the Hell is Matt?

I'm an old, cynical piece of poo poo. I thought this was great.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I saw this video making the rounds on my facebook wall. An absolutely adorable older couple (he's Marlow, she's Frances) perform an impromptu piano performance in the atrium of the Mayo Clinic in '08.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-l0tK8Ok0

Their followup interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUma-9YC32Y
"We saw you on YouTube!" "You saw us on what?" :3:

As overused as this line is, I still think it appropriate: "Relationship goals."

KilroyWasHere
Oct 22, 2005
Pictured: RAGE

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Transmogrifier posted:

Yes! I gave him $25 even though I'm broke, because I love him and I think his videos are amazing. The most recent one (2012, I think) makes me cry every time. But in a good way.

Content: I hope this link posts OK, as it's a video from a public Facebook page. This might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Trigger warning: PUPPIES.
https://www.facebook.com/deccannews/videos/10153817532722160/

ETA: If you decide to watch the Where the Hell is Matt? videos, I think it's best to start with the early ones and watch in order - they're really not that long, anyway. The 2012 one is especially great if you saw the other ones first. There's something that gets me about this goofy guy who's been doing a stupid dance for years, because he doesn't know how to dance, deciding that it's OK to try to learn new things and traveling the world to let people teach him to dance. And the ending bit with his baby, oh man. :3:

pookel has a new favorite as of 18:58 on Dec 3, 2015

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Smaaaawwwwwwwg the Destroyer.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Today Kiska just wants to get her face rubbed and purr (turn the volume up for hardcore purring action)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYrbUrtqfcs

Good kitty :3:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

The closest thing I've seen so far for "miniature lion" :catstare: that mane

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

pookel posted:

Yes! I gave him $25 even though I'm broke, because I love him and I think his videos are amazing. The most recent one (2012, I think) makes me cry every time. But in a good way.

ETA: If you decide to watch the Where the Hell is Matt? videos, I think it's best to start with the early ones and watch in order - they're really not that long, anyway. The 2012 one is especially great if you saw the other ones first. There's something that gets me about this goofy guy who's been doing a stupid dance for years, because he doesn't know how to dance, deciding that it's OK to try to learn new things and traveling the world to let people teach him to dance. And the ending bit with his baby, oh man. :3:

I agree. It'll be hard to top the 2012 one. But if you've never watched Matt's videos before, watch them in order. I think he's only made 4? 05, 06, 08, and 12. His message actively grows from one video to the next becoming far greater than Matt himself, and is one of the most life affirming things I've ever seen. I have trouble not crying by the end. Our world is big, but it can be small. All it takes is allowing ourselves to love and enjoy each other. That's it.. I wish I had money to contribute to the project. More so I kinda want to dance with him.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ozz81 posted:

The closest thing I've seen so far for "miniature lion" :catstare: that mane

Maine Coons are definitely lion-like.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It's adorably deformed :allears:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/8KbOgve.webm

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
from the yospos cat thread:

Samopsa posted:

guys look what i found

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

gonna need some more info on them 'dillo bellies

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm not crying, you're the one crying! It's just allergies! A really sweet and heartbreaking comic about dogs, be warned.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tendai posted:

Today Kiska just wants to get her face rubbed and purr (turn the volume up for hardcore purring action)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYrbUrtqfcs

Good kitty :3:

Judging by those sounds, your cat appears to be part Tribble.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I'm not crying, you're the one crying! It's just allergies! A really sweet and heartbreaking comic about dogs, be warned.

That was Tajar, my mom's dog I posted about, too. Such a good dog.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Dogs are too good for this world. Last night I was sewing and my dog kept standing on poo poo when I was trying to cut and I told her to cut it out and she got so sad that I was mad at her. She spent ten minutes apologizing with headbutts.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Son of a BITCH. I'm sitting in my office sobbing openly like a child now. :cry:

Eponine posted:

She spent ten minutes apologizing with headbutts.

Your dog uses them to apologize? Mine just...uses them. All the time. For whatever occasion he thinks is necessary. Plus he has a huge head, so getting hit with it is like taking a cannonball to the legs.

But he is a Good Boy, so we let it pass.

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 14:23 on Dec 4, 2015

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Alter Ego posted:

Son of a BITCH. I'm sitting in my office sobbing openly like a child now. :cry:

Your dog uses them to apologize? Mine just...uses them. All the time. For whatever occasion he thinks is necessary. Plus he has a huge head, so getting hit with it is like taking a cannonball to the legs.

But he is a Good Boy, so we let it pass.

She put her ears back and her head down really low and then gently headbutts you into accepting her apology for getting even a little upset. She is a very sensitive dog. Her sister uses them to wake us up in the morning. I slept in and I got a bunch of little butts on my back when it was after 6:30 and she had to pee.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Butterscotch has still be doing well! He's down to 26.6 pounds (from 28) and just wanted to post a picture of him auto-plopping. I can usually lie on my couch for a grand total of 3 minutes before he's crying at the foot for me to pick him up so he can do this.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

Butterscotch has still be doing well! He's down to 26.6 pounds (from 28) and just wanted to post a picture of him auto-plopping. I can usually lie on my couch for a grand total of 3 minutes before he's crying at the foot for me to pick him up so he can do this.

That cat is spoiled as hell and I do hope that if you don't adopt him, he goes to a place where he gets just as much attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

I'm going to assume this is in Russia.

• Locked thread