Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Resident Evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

got the civ v fever again

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Some more Halo tonight, followed by Boxboy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Diablo III for the PS4 and then hopefully donkey kong country returns

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to play the new EU4 DLC until I can't stand sitting on the floor any longer, then I'll play XCOM: Enemy Within with my xbox controller.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my 3dmark numbers went up hell yeah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Should I buy DQH on steam..

Its fun2me. I uave played 0 muso games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Whats your verdict on The Witcher 3.

Its a bad wrpg with tedious combat and a bad story that thinks its smart, wmuch like all tediois stpry wrpg games with bad combat, wh9ch i shall nevet play. N9t evem on muh new rigg that can run going on lax settingz overklockkked. Bwahahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Whats your verdict on The Witcher 3.

I bought Just Cause 3 2 days later and I've been playing that instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its a bad wrpg with tedious combat and a bad story that thinks its smart, wmuch like all tediois stpry wrpg games with bad combat, wh9ch i shall nevet play. N9t evem on muh new rigg that can run going on lax settingz overklockkked. Bwahahaha

Your supposed to have a English Degree from a high end institution of learning? Please. User loses posting privileges for 12 months.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i will gladly pay $15 to play Rogue Galaxy. this is incredibly, i've made the gamer choice of a lifetime.

that depends.. do you like Musou games?

I like Hyrule Warriors, but mostly because Impa is a badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQH was the first musou I played and I enjoyed it enough to finish the story but not get 100%. I wish the side quests were better but the mission design was fun

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

getting 100% in a musou game is super psycho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Your supposed to have a English Degree from a high end institution of learning? Please. User loses posting privileges for 12 months.

*You're

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Going on a date tonight so no gaming for me.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

i've played several weeks worth of time of musou games and never once have i had the desire to 100% any of them

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Going on a date tonight so no gaming for me.

i hope you have a nice night out with your friend. i will not ask for their name.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I like Hyrule Warriors, but mostly because Impa is a badass.

i dunno what the setup of that game is, but DQ Heroes is much more "defend this point/person" in a wave based format, as opposed to the big epic battles of normal Musou games

elf help book posted:

i've done it 8 times.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

elf help book posted:

In like five years I will have done this in Hyrule Warriors, but probably not Hyrule Warriors Legends yet

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i think ive gotten to the point where i like civ v bnw better than civ 4 bts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started dkcrtf. For anyone this applies to: is this game as balls to wall insane to 100% as the original.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember spending forever trying to collect everything in DKCR and then my final reward for 100% all the hardass levels was "do it again , backwards wit 1 health"

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

I started dkcrtf. For anyone this applies to: is this game as balls to wall insane to 100% as the original.

I thought it was supposed to be even harder O_O. I never bothered with the original because it was too much of a pain in the rear end, some of those kong letters were frickin disgusting.

Im probably going to play some fallout 4 or super mystery dungeon if I ever get done studying. qq

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'm trying to beat the original Fallout, which I've never done before

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is just from the cheevo gen. Any questions?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah. How do you walk up stairs with such huge balls.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

how long did those take you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

how long did those take you

between 40-60 hours each, really not that bad. but there are 2 doozies that took 100+ hours, Basara 3 & Orochi 2 (which i did on 360 and i forgot my info for)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

between 40-60 hours each, really not that bad. but there are 2 doozies that took 100+ hours, Basara 3 & Orochi 2 (which i did on 360 and i forgot my info for)

thats not too bad. plus if you enjoyed the time you spent playing then its a drat win.

Dec 26, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

http://www.destructoid.com/eight-ps2-games-are-headed-to-ps4-tomorrow-324442.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

werent you wanting rogue galaxy? its coming to ps4. i know its not the authentic ps2 experience, but its there

oh cool

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just played some more R6 Siege. Turning a basement rec room into a mini fortress with steel walls and barbwire and tripmines and cramming your squad into a corner to murk incoming waves of terrorists is oddly comfy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played Wind Waker HD, FFX HD, and then some Diablo 3. Well, goodnight

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

+

=

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played Wind Waker HD, FFX HD, and then some Diablo 3. Well, goodnight

I still need to finish WWHD. I know what I'm doing for Saturday Night

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

just noticed my old video card had a sticker on it that said remove before use whoops

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sif fight in Dark Souls was extremely cool.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last night I ended up just watching various WWE Network things and then falling asleep instead of gaming on a friday night... Sorry OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was thinking of getting DQH but I really can't right now... Gotta save money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Minecraft with the boys