Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Jaahas, turvapaikanhakijat peruvat hakemuksiaan ja lähtevät Turkkiin. Mitenkäs se nyt noin kun täällä on sentään niin ystävällisiä ihmisiä (viskomassa molotovia ikkunasta sisään). Toivottavasti eivät nyt sitten mene sinne rajan toiselle puolen tykinruuaksi.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/pakolaiskriisi/2015120420779072_cm.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Kemper Boyd posted:

Does someone remember those political attitude studies or whoever made them? You know, the ones that say that the whole "everyone's a leftist/liberal when young" thing is a blatant lie and those people tended to be rightwing and conservative from the start. Including the generation that was into the whole punk rock thing.

Like I don't know about you dudes and dudettes but at least I was far more right-wing when I was about 16 or so and now hail Zizek worship Kropotkin.

When I was 16 I was like some sort of utopian Star Trek communist. Nowadays I'm more of a survivalist, nihilist, realpolitik leftie.

Maybe that's just a reflection of the times.

I'm also starting to believe in my own theory, where at some point Schrödinger's cat died in the box and I got diverted on to the "everything goes to poo poo" timeline from the "highway to a utopian future" timeline.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
So who else has heard the term "matu" IRL and without irony?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Wheany posted:

Does it mean "keskustapuoluelais-kakka"?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Gortarius posted:

Jaahas, turvapaikanhakijat peruvat hakemuksiaan ja lähtevät Turkkiin. Mitenkäs se nyt noin kun täällä on sentään niin ystävällisiä ihmisiä (viskomassa molotovia ikkunasta sisään). Toivottavasti eivät nyt sitten mene sinne rajan toiselle puolen tykinruuaksi.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/pakolaiskriisi/2015120420779072_cm.shtml

Täällä sanottiin, että kaikki kuolee heti jos lähtee tai lähetetään takaisin. "U force them to return to a war zone".

Mahtaa olla suomi paska mesta kun war zone jossa kuolee heti on parempi mesta.

Tai sitten tämä koko väki on kusettajia mutta eihän saa pahaa ajatella, tai epäillä sellaista, se on rasismi. Kysy rexroomilta ja jerryltä lisää.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

Wheany posted:

Tervetuloa mun työpaikan kahvitauoille

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Finnish Politics Megathread II: Nettoveronmaksajat and true Hitlers

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Fish of hemp posted:

Finnish Politics Megathread II: Nettoveronmaksajat and true Hitlers

Itym "Nettoveronmaksajat ja nettokävelijät"

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
http://yle.fi/uutiset/keksityt_kertomukset_ovat_erikoisalaamme__turvapaikanhakijoille_kaupataan_mukaan_nyyhkytarinoita/8501625

lol, of course everyone who has followed the situation knew this but things have gone far when YLE has figured the same and then posts about it.

Of course, no matter. Sure the comers bullshit us at every turn but, but racism . And international agreement. We will pay them moneys anyway.

Also RASMUS-väki already called YLE a racist.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Kemper Boyd posted:

Does someone remember those political attitude studies or whoever made them? You know, the ones that say that the whole "everyone's a leftist/liberal when young" thing is a blatant lie and those people tended to be rightwing and conservative from the start. Including the generation that was into the whole punk rock thing.

Like I don't know about you dudes and dudettes but at least I was far more right-wing when I was about 16 or so and now hail Zizek worship Kropotkin.

I've thought this for a long time, and to me it seems like results like that are a reflection of the natural insecurity of the young in a complex and fast-changing world. Like it or not, many of those teens abandon their views pretty much the way that GP described it a page or two back. Get your first good job, and then it's FYGM.

Personally I don't give a poo poo about anything that some kid might say about their social beliefs, when it would actually seem that most people are super accustomed to certain standards of living and consumption, and would really never consider about giving some away. This is becomes obvious when we look at how the standards of living have changed in 20-40 years. People of the same comfortable background as me pretty much always look very surprised when I mention that I haven't traveled anywhere in the past ten years, and I know only a few other people who don't have a smartphone.

The myth of a budding generation of new left-wing voters keeps getting perpetuated by people who really really want it to be true. How long has it been going on now, this expectation of these new, all-changing cohorts? Twenty years?

I used to be a lot of more "left-wing" as a kid. Turns out I am exactly FYGM as others, but I just don't care about quite the same ways of consumption that others do. v:shobon:v (Speaking of which, those "I used to be x in my teens, but now I am y, therefore all x are as mature as I was at 16" stories are silly and convince no-one. People move to all kinds of directions ideologically over time.)

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Questioning: Why do young women in Helsinki vote the Green party?

Answering: Otherwise they would not have any friends.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
http://yle.fi/uutiset/poliisi_ei_tehnyt_rikosilmoitusta_hennalan_kahakasta__poliisitarkastaja_pitaa_outona/8504828

Keeps getting sicker. Oh boy this multiculturalism is the fun.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
melko ihmeellinen tapaus

turvapaikanhakijoiden väkivaltainen käytös ei yllätä, mutta kyllä paskalakit yleensä kirjaavat itseensä kohdistuneet hyökkäykset tarkasti ylös ja hakevat kovimmat mahdolliset tuomiot hyökkääjille

olisikohan ne vedelleet mamuja sen verran reippaasti turpaan että katsoivat asian sillä kuitatuksi, eivätkä halunneet että asiaa tutkitaan tarkemmin

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Eiköhän sieltä ole tullut päällystöltä käsky että asia on loppuunkäsitelty. Poliisijohto on ollut viime kuukaudet täysin "Hitlerit bunkkerissa"-moodissa, eli sekavia ja ristiriitaisia ohjeistuksia ja lausuntoja samalla kun paskaa lentää tuulettimeen ympäri maata.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DarkCrawler posted:

Not all living things, just all humans. But yes, our species privilege (sentience) does give us a special responsibility in taking care of the nature especially in cases where we have ruined it in the first place. It's called "environmentalism", maybe you have heard about it?

And not the same standard of living, just a decent standard of living. Millionaires would still be millionaires, they would just have little less millions. I would still earn thousands of euros each month. The horror :qq:

I feel like the fact that the world is unfair and wealth has nothing to do with hard work or "earning" it is a problem for you. You should try to live with it.
You're right, I just walked into school, handed them my parent's tax returns and got out with good grades. No effort needed. And clearly that's why we see no variation in levels of achievement for people coming from similar social backgrounds.

You're taking the whole "well some people have advantages in life (aka privilege)", which is correct, to it's D&D conclusion that being wealthy/successful has nothing to do with hard work, which is utterly retarded. Especially if you're comparing Finns to each other instead of Finns to Liberians or something.

Double Bill posted:

Eiköhän sieltä ole tullut päällystöltä käsky että asia on loppuunkäsitelty. Poliisijohto on ollut viime kuukaudet täysin "Hitlerit bunkkerissa"-moodissa, eli sekavia ja ristiriitaisia ohjeistuksia ja lausuntoja samalla kun paskaa lentää tuulettimeen ympäri maata.

after Aarnio nothing can surprise me about those people any more

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Tuleekos huomenna kunnon kahakka jossain päin Suomea kun on kuulemma sekä kaljamahaset uusnatsit sekä hipsteri anarkistit marssimassa samaan aikaan, vai olenko nyt ymmärtänyt jotain väärin?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

melko ihmeellinen tapaus

turvapaikanhakijoiden väkivaltainen käytös ei yllätä, mutta kyllä paskalakit yleensä kirjaavat itseensä kohdistuneet hyökkäykset tarkasti ylös ja hakevat kovimmat mahdolliset tuomiot hyökkääjille

olisikohan ne vedelleet mamuja sen verran reippaasti turpaan että katsoivat asian sillä kuitatuksi, eivätkä halunneet että asiaa tutkitaan tarkemmin

Se voi olla, tai sitten homma meni niinkuin vielä viime viikolla ennenkuin annettiin tiedottamiselle lupa, eli ikävistä asioista ei vain ole kerrottu. Ettei kukaan luulisi asian olevan tosi huonosti lapasessa. Tai pohtisi sitä, onko nämä tyypit ihan niitä ketä on annettu ymmärtää. Ainoa asia joka on varma on se ettei suomalainen poliisi mene huvikseen kaasuttamaan ja pamputtamaan turvapaikanhakijoita (tosin ei olisi varmaan osalle tämän ketjun kirjoittajista vieras ajatus, lienee kaikki nämä raiskaukset ja sadat tappelut yms mitä on jouduttu selvittämään vain ovela rasistifasistien false-flag -operaatio, jos nyt ihan vähän liioittelen.)

Loppupeleissä silti ihan sama. Jos tämä totta, eli ihmiset hakee täältä turvaa ja poliisi joutuu murtautumaan turvaa hakevien saartorenkaasta homma ei ole siinä mainitussa lapasessa. Joka on tosin tiedetty jo pitkään mutta ei saa sanoa ääneen koska rasismistit.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Geriatric Pirate posted:

You're right, I just walked into school, handed them my parent's tax returns and got out with good grades. No effort needed. And clearly that's why we see no variation in levels of achievement for people coming from similar social backgrounds.

Effort was needed, much less effort then someone coming from a less wealthy background or with less parental involvement or less stable living. In fact I hosed around for most of my school years but because I handled the basic things without problem (not always the case for most people) I could always pick up with just a day or two reading.

The fact that I was born in Finland to upper middle class did 99% of the work for me, I had to put the bare minimum of effort in.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

You're taking the whole "well some people have advantages in life (aka privilege)", which is correct, to it's D&D conclusion that being wealthy/successful has nothing to do with hard work, which is utterly retarded. Especially if you're comparing Finns to each other instead of Finns to Liberians or something.

Most people who work hard are not rich (regardless of being entrepreneurs or working for someone else), ergo hard work has nothing to do with wealth or success, just meeting a specific set of circumstances where you luck out and make it. You can work as hard as you want, if you aren't lucky you aren't rich. Sorry that this basic fact is something that is lost to you but that is how it has always worked.

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Dec 5, 2015

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gortarius posted:

Tuleekos huomenna kunnon kahakka jossain päin Suomea kun on kuulemma sekä kaljamahaset uusnatsit sekä hipsteri anarkistit marssimassa samaan aikaan, vai olenko nyt ymmärtänyt jotain väärin?

anarkomarkot on kutsuneet porukkaa tappelemaan, isktr:istä en tiedä. ja paskalakeilla on jonkinlainen uusi mellakan kestävä auto. veikkaan kyllä että se kestää mellakoita niin kuin eräs jäävuoren kestävä laiva kesti jäävuoria

on kyllä huvittavaa että antifasistit on suurimpia fasisteja

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Dec 5, 2015

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

Don't give us this stupid Stubbist poo poo.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
loving false flags

Also wrong news paper, isn't real. Go back to talking about the fascist threat.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

Don't give us this stupid Stubbist poo poo.

stubbi on täysi paska, mutta antifantit harjoittaa enemmän katuväkivaltaa ja toisten mielenosoituksien yms. demokraattisen toiminnan tukahduttamista kuin normifantit

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

Violence has been the time honored tradition of every extremist movement of every political, religious or other stripe before the people fascists stole all their symbols from even existed. Also anarchists hate everyone, not just fascists.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Violence has been the time honored tradition of every extremist movement of every political, religious or other stripe before the people fascists stole all their symbols from even existed. Also anarchists hate everyone, not just fascists.

tbf, they were p. good symbols

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

tbf, they were p. good symbols

They're amazing. Nobody does symbols better then fascists and communists.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

DarkCrawler posted:

Effort was needed, much less effort then someone coming from a less wealthy background or with less parental involvement or less stable living. In fact I hosed around for most of my school years but because I handled the basic things without problem (not always the case for most people) I could always pick up with just a day or two reading.

The fact that I was born in Finland to upper middle class did 99% of the work for me, I had to put the bare minimum of effort in.
So you're either a genius, have low standards for "handing" things or went to a really crappy school because I wasn't able to just use my white privilege to get a 9+ average like some of the other kids and had to settle for 8.something. Maybe they just had better parents and more privilege than I do, because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with effort, right? What's really weird is how, while my school had a lot of rich kids and a few poor kids, it was mostly middle class white Finns and largely homogeneous yet somehow we ended up completely different after school. It's weird, almost as if though being born in Finland doesn't explain cross-sectional variation among those born in Finland. Or maybe it's just luck again, a butterfly flapped its wings in China and some people became successful and others didn't.

quote:

Most people who work hard are not rich (regardless of being entrepreneurs or working for someone else), ergo hard work has nothing to do with wealth or success, just meeting a specific set of circumstances where you luck out and make it. You can work as hard as you want, if you aren't lucky you aren't rich. Sorry that this basic fact is something that is lost to you but that is how it has always worked.

That's just insanely retarded, but it does sort of explain why you vote left and why people who work hard generally vote right.

Here's a thought for you: Most people who work hard may not become successful, but the proportion of people that do is much higher than for those who just goon around and complain about who unfair things are. Michael Phelps might have the perfect genes for a swimmer but that doesn't mean that he would be the best in the world if he didn't train like a mad man. The people who cry the loudest about how unfair things are and how everything is down to luck are also the people who refuse to even try whereas those who work hard and for whatever reason don't end up successful still tend to lean right.

As for paying their fair share, someone making €1 million in a year will pay more in tax that year than the average person will pay in their entire life time. At some point you have to ask: If that person came from an upper middle class background like you did, why is your "fair share" a tiny fraction of theirs? Because they "got lucky" and got promoted to the top of an organization? What if the person came from a broken home or as a refugee or something?

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hogge Wild posted:

stubbi on täysi paska, mutta antifantit harjoittaa enemmän katuväkivaltaa ja toisten mielenosoituksien yms. demokraattisen toiminnan tukahduttamista kuin normifantit

Also their violence is the dumbest and least thought out thing in the world (maybe it makes sense in their own circles), such as attacking small businesses last year in some sort of big anti-capitalist statement

My guess is that this year they'll accidentally target a charity shop or refugee center

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Those who have more should pay more, they can afford it. How they became rich doesn't matter.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Gortarius posted:

Seisoin vieressä, kun yksi Tampereen johtava anarkisti tulosti niitä julisteita ison nipun yliopiston printterillä. Se siitä liukeni aika nopeasti (taisi ujostuttaa kun oli yksin), joten en ehtinyt sanoa, että lupaan olla paljastamatta anarkistisen kirjapainon sijaintia ohranalle.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Also their violence is the dumbest and least thought out thing in the world (maybe it makes sense in their own circles), such as attacking small businesses last year in some sort of big anti-capitalist statement

My guess is that this year they'll accidentally target a charity shop or refugee center

last year they painted their slogans on cancer foundations' windows

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

melko ihmeellinen tapaus

http://www.ess.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2015/12/04/konstaapelien-piiritys-oli-sekava-tilanne---hennalan-valikohtaus-pidetaan-poissa-julkisuudesta

Ohh it appears they tried to hush it down like I said. Racism!

Well, poor turvapaikanhakijat. After all, the only two options are combat with the Finnish police or a para-drop unto... a war zone!!11 And human rights can't allow that.

edit: oh poo poo http://www.ess.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2...maata?ref=lssta teh fascists, disband the police force, they feel threatened

Ligur fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Dec 5, 2015

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Hogge Wild posted:

Lolloti lolloti, mitä luulet että tapahtuu jos vaskistit pääsevät valtaan? Joskus ihmiset teeskentelevät, luulis, että olisit sen muijaltas oppinut.

And Ligur, here your are ranting and raving about rapes made by brown cocks. Have you still donated money to Naisten turvakodit?

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Well, the forecast says tomorrow's weather will be extremely lovely, so nobody with only a casual interest is going to go to the march or the counter protest.

Should be interesting.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hogge Wild posted:

last year they painted their slogans on cancer foundations' windows

Mitä helvettiä siinä lukee?

Hlpu? Hepo?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Gortarius posted:

Hlpu? Hepo?

LGIRU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gortarius posted:

Hlpu? Hepo?

Hupu?

Or, just as likely, the artist is a dyslexic and thought they were tagging the local Mickey Dee.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fish of hemp posted:

Lolloti lolloti, mitä luulet että tapahtuu jos vaskistit pääsevät valtaan? Joskus ihmiset teeskentelevät, luulis, että olisit sen muijaltas oppinut.

nyt pitää ihan tarkistaa, kun tällä aukiolla ei voi olla varma

luuletko siis todella että dosentti bäckman, syöpäsäätiön ikkunamaalarit, pyörätelinemiehet ja muut antifasistit ovat se syy miksi fasistit eivät ole vallassa?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Geriatric Pirate posted:

So you're either a genius, have low standards for "handing" things or went to a really crappy school

I wouldn't call myself a genius, just someone who can read fast and retain good amounts of information doing it. Doesn't mean that I instantly understand it or can grasp the complex concepts. Still that's not a trait everyone possesses, hence luck. I was also lucky in that I was taught to read from a very early age which again, is not something everyone gets.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

because I wasn't able to just use my white privilege to get a 9+ average like some of the other kids and had to settle for 8.something.

The fact that you have a stable home and are in a school is privilege to begin with. Other privileges that boost those also exist, like if you happened to have a rich parent who paid for a tutor, or an IQ of 180.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Maybe they just had better parents and more privilege than I do, because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with effort, right?

No, it's effort, but they were lucky in that they possess the intellectual capacity for that effort to pay off. If you really think all kids learn things at same speed with the same effort, you don't remember school very well.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

What's really weird is how, while my school had a lot of rich kids and a few poor kids, it was mostly middle class white Finns and largely homogeneous yet somehow we ended up completely different after school. It's weird, almost as if though being born in Finland doesn't explain cross-sectional variation among those born in Finland. Or maybe it's just luck again, a butterfly flapped its wings in China and some people became successful and others didn't.

"Completely different" haha. I bet most of the kids in your class, like mine, ended up leading boring middle class lifestyles. I bet the amount of people who make six figures that ever graduated from your school (unless it is a huge one) can be counted with the fingers of a single person. I bet way, way more people who graduated from your school work hard.

quote:

That's just insanely retarded, but it does sort of explain why you vote left and why people who work hard generally vote right.

A statement not really supported by anything.

quote:

Here's a thought for you: Most people who work hard may not become successful, but the proportion of people that do is much higher than for those who just goon around and complain about who unfair things are. Michael Phelps might have the perfect genes for a swimmer but that doesn't mean that he would be the best in the world if he didn't train like a mad man. The people who cry the loudest about how unfair things are and how everything is down to luck are also the people who refuse to even try whereas those who work hard and for whatever reason don't end up successful still tend to lean right.

And if Michael Phelps had my genes he could train twelve hours every day and still be poo poo compared to world class swimmers.

Hard work doesn't lead into success. Luck that allows you to leverage work into success does. Luck that makes you rich without any effort on your part also exists in far bigger amount. Not everyone is given that luck.

I don't "cry" about how unfair things are. I recognize that fact, and I believe it is the purpose of the government to correct that inherent imbalance that exists due to random chance and take some of the money away from people who did not earn it because of hard work. It is incredibly naive to believe that good things come to people who work hard when that isn't absolutely the case. Good things come to a fraction of people who work hard because they get lucky, they also come to people who don't work hard at all.

The proportion of wealthy people who work hard is a lot less then the proportion of wealthy people who are lucky, which is 100%. It's pretty simple.

Also: I work, I've worked in something since I was 15. I have never to my knowledge done my job bad, or left anything for someone else to do. I don't work hard in proportion of the money I'm getting right now, but neither does any rich person. Recognizing how privileged I am doesn't mean I'm whining about things. It's you who seems to have a problem recognizing the inherent unfairness of the world.

quote:

As for paying their fair share, someone making €1 million in a year will pay more in tax that year than the average person will pay in their entire life time. At some point you have to ask: If that person came from an upper middle class background like you did, why is your "fair share" a tiny fraction of theirs? Because they "got lucky" and got promoted to the top of an organization? What if the person came from a broken home or as a refugee or something?

They end up with more money because they got more lucky then I did. Evens out.

Neither of us earned the money anyway or work any harder then less fortunate people in the world and the fact that we can still keep so much of that unearned wealth is pretty cool!

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 5, 2015

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

And Ligur, here your are ranting and raving about rapes made by brown cocks. Have you still donated money to Naisten turvakodit?

Voi vitun spede, siis nämä on asioita joita oikeasti on tapahtunut ja tapahtuu. Koko ajan enemmän. Poliisi.fi huutaa hoosiannaa koska ei enää oikeasti riitä porukkaa valvomaan näitä hörhöjä ja riitä partioita valvomaan muita rikoksia. Koko aika menee vatvomassa näiden tulijoiden keskinäisiä sotkuja ei ihan yhdellä paikkakunnalla. Mutta sua kiinnostaa paljon enemmän olenko minä kiinnostunut "ruskeasta kikkelistä", kuin se, että noissa VOKeissa jengi käytäyttyy ihan miten sattuu, sen lisäksi, että raiskailee sinne sun tänne niinku oikeassa maailmassa, eikä vaan sun internetissä.

Jumalauta.

Mutta näinhän se on. Ei Kalaa kiinnosta kuinka moni 14v menettää neitsyytensä lähi-itämaalaisen rakastajan kanssa, pääasia on, ettei rasistit vaan sano pahasti jotain. Ne rasistit joutais kyllä vankilaan. Niiden syytä kaikki. Voi tietty olla ettei Kala ajattele aivan näin, mutta siltä se kyllä vaikuttaa sikäli kun jengi saa hirveän hepulin jos mä nostan esille sen seikan ettei toi tulijaporukka oikein osaa olla, mutta jos ne tulijat tekee jotain ihan itse, kukaan ei inahdakaan.

Paljon pahempi on jos joku sanoo jotain niistä tekijöistä, ei siitä mitä ne tekee, kommenttien perusteella since 2011.

edit: ja eikös täällä ollut se joku hörhö, Nenonen ehkä, joka oli sitä mieltä, että ihan sama mitä nää jätkät duunaa mutta jos kriisipalaveri niin se on sitten rasismi ja palaveeraajien syy mitä nää jäbät tekee ja joku siitä pahoittaa mielensä, eikä suinkaan itse tekijöiden :stonklol:

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Let's jail all Persus first. Then we can deal with all the other rapists.