Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Roman/HHH, Cena/Undertaker, Lesnar/Owens would be a pretty good top three match setup given all the injuries to the roster.

Assuming Owens still has it then, Intercontinental Champion Brock would be the funniest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Maybe HHH will be his feud going into Mania and they'll wrap up Sheamus at the Rumble or the PPV afterward.

Would Triple H be able to help himself from doing the cool heel undermining the babyface thing?

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Muddy Burphy posted:

Would Triple H be able to help himself from doing the cool heel undermining the babyface thing?

the bryan feud was fine so yeah probably

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
2 parter with Tyler Breeze as they Dragon's Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZ3uC44AII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDA2SQ-5C4Q

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Assuming Owens still has it then, Intercontinental Champion Brock would be the funniest thing.

At least then the champ rarely showing up wouldn't greatly affect the product

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

This is probably the first time since Special K was split up that Slim J has been relevant. Though I will say I love his Facebook name (and Tyler's & Austin's reaction to him saying it).

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mentioned it before but still lmao @ WWE breaking into the lucrative Let's Play market.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

drat - if Reigns goes over HHH I just might have to cheer him. WWE finally found my weakness after chipping away for years.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Helicity posted:

drat - if Reigns goes over HHH I just might have to cheer him. WWE finally found my weakness after chipping away for years.

Alternately, HHH finally came up with a way to get me to cheer him.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
WWE always wants to use this character fighting against authority figure storyline now they always do it and man they really screwed themselves over chasing away CM Punk. That guy had a knack for doing plotlines like that and screwing over his big run and eventually driving him away from the company was one of the dumbest things they ever did.

I was just wondering the other day that it doesn't seem like they ever did any serious look into why wrestling has lost so much popularity since 2000 so it's good they're asking that question now but it's about a decade too late in my opinion. That said they can still fix things but with people like Vince and Stephanie(and probably HHH too) in charge they won't accept what those reasons are and what needs to be done.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

imagine a world where wwe let bryan have a title run from HiaC 2013 until the rumble and didn't bump punk from the wrestlemania 30 main event in order to slot in a face batista no one wanted to see

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chris James 2 posted:

At least then the champ rarely showing up wouldn't greatly affect the product

I thought Brock's new contract was supposed to be for way more appearances. It seems like he's got the same schedule as before though.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

their controller says to keep it tight

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
all the champions are heels. have all the champions ever been faces?q

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tezzor posted:

That's a good question and I'm sorry I don't immediately have an answer for you but I do want to take this opportunity to say that I love cum.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Kevin Owens: Face

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

all wrestlers have faces and at least one heel so yes, currently there are face champz

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I thought Brock's new contract was supposed to be for way more appearances. It seems like he's got the same schedule as before though.

Brock only got more money, not more dates. :v:

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Tezzor posted:

Someone post the picture of Punk, Bryan, Borne, Kofi etc

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Black Is Black posted:

Someone post the picture of Punk, Bryan, Borne, Kofi etc

technically Bryan was heel

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

technically Bryan was heel

His heel turn started a week or so after he won the title, IIRC.

Cody and maybe Beth were the heels in that group picture.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

tyler breeze doesn't know what a slime is smh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

At the end if WMXXX weren't all the champs faces? Bryan, Big E, Ambrose, Usos, AJ?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

St Evan Echoes posted:

At the end if WMXXX weren't all the champs faces? Bryan, Big E, Ambrose, Usos, AJ?

I think AJ was a heel (despite being put into an unfair 14-person title match by vickie guerrero and getting face reactions)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Well Paige won the title the next night. Was she a face? Did she become a heel and turn AJ face? I honestly don't know Diva alignments at all??????????? :confused:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Paige was very much the plucky underdog face.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Paige debuted as a face and beat the heel AJ, then Paige turned heel so a returning face AJ could win the title and then their alignment was lesbian and then they where besties except they wheren't and then Bellas and then

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Paige debuted as a face and beat the heel AJ, then Paige turned heel so a returning face AJ could win the title and then their alignment was lesbian and then they where besties except they wheren't and then Bellas and then

And she was gone the next day. rip

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Static Rook posted:

I like Miz because he's the kid who talks trash when he's winning early in a video game, then gets quiet when it's close, then ragequits and calls the game stupid when he loses.

He literally is that.

But now I am rooting for him in the rematch.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i watched that michael cole rusev interview and oh my god i feel embarrassed to watch this poo poo anytime they say "go all the way"

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

they... they did IT *snicker*

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Kevin Owens: Face

Of The Company.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Static Rook posted:

I like Miz because he's the kid who talks trash when he's winning early in a video game, then gets quiet when it's close, then ragequits and calls the game stupid when he loses.

oh hey Miz is my brother playing MLB 15.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm watching that lady table for 3 and man between this and the Paige Twitter thing madusa seems pretty annoying

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

That DICK! posted:

I'm watching that lady table for 3 and man between this and the Paige Twitter thing madusa seems pretty annoying

Ivory is the best in that. Bring back Ivory.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tune in soon for more updates on things i'm watching, or have watched

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

St Evan Echoes posted:

Well Paige won the title the next night. Was she a face? Did she become a heel and turn AJ face? I honestly don't know Diva alignments at all??????????? :confused:

Diva alignments are like hitting an insect in Fallout in the antennae so they enter a frenzied state.

Paige was a face at the time, but recently commentary likes to kinda-sorta retcon it so that Paige "took advantage" of AJ, somehow, I guess, who knows.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Dreamer is currently advertised on shows through January by the way. Tommy Dreamer in 2016.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbFvA75I58U

Is the authority face or heel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

That DICK! posted:

i watched that michael cole rusev interview and oh my god i feel embarrassed to watch this poo poo anytime they say "go all the way"

The backstage issues with the segment are even more just weird and aggrovating.

The line about Summer Rae sleeping with Rusev wasn't cleared with Summer in real life. Summer had to hear about it after the fact on social media. It was a line suggested by Lana that was given to Michael Cole. The line was cleared by Creative/the correct channels either.

So everyone is mad again at Lana and that is what this tweet relates to apparently:

You also had that seemingly point sending, symbolic angle on Raw that had Lana distracting Rusev from his in ring career too. This has been such a strange 4-5 months.

• Locked thread