Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Also only reasons why people think anarchists are particularly anti-fascist is because fascists are the only people dumb enough to fight with them out of free will (cops get paid to do it).

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Yeah, it's more of a jännä fight club hobby than a political movement.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Hogge Wild posted:

nyt pitää ihan tarkistaa, kun tällä aukiolla ei voi olla varma

luuletko siis todella että dosentti bäckman, syöpäsäätiön ikkunamaalarit, pyörätelinemiehet ja muut antifasistit ovat se syy miksi fasistit eivät ole vallassa?

Eikun mä kysyin, että luuletko, että fasistit vallassa ollessaan olis nössömpiä vainoajia kuin antifasistit. Sä et vastannut, vaan väänsit uuden kysymyksen.

Eli kysyn uudestaan: " luuletko, että fasistit vallassa ollessaan olis nössömpiä vainoajia kuin antifasistit"

Ligur posted:

Voi vitun spede, siis nämä on asioita joita oikeasti on tapahtunut ja tapahtuu. Koko ajan enemmän. Poliisi.fi huutaa hoosiannaa koska ei enää oikeasti riitä porukkaa valvomaan näitä hörhöjä ja riitä partioita valvomaan muita rikoksia. Koko aika menee vatvomassa näiden tulijoiden keskinäisiä sotkuja ei ihan yhdellä paikkakunnalla. Mutta sua kiinnostaa paljon enemmän olenko minä kiinnostunut "ruskeasta kikkelistä", kuin se, että noissa VOKeissa jengi käytäyttyy ihan miten sattuu, sen lisäksi, että raiskailee sinne sun tänne niinku oikeassa maailmassa, eikä vaan sun internetissä.

Jumalauta.

No hei vitun simosalminen, miksi sä et raivoo valkosella kikkelillä raiskaavia vastaan näin paljon? Miksi? Onko valkosen kikkelin raiskaus (joita on 99% kaikista raiskauksista) ihan ok? Miksi se haittaa sua vähemmän?

I'm guessing it's because you're racist, who cares about rapes only when you can say that people from Middle East and Africa are evil.

But hey, maybe I am wrong! Feel free to tell me how you actually deeply care about sexual violence that women face every day from the whole of male sex?

I'll wait.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Fish of hemp posted:

No hei vitun simosalminen, miksi sä et raivoo valkosella kikkelillä raiskaavia vastaan näin paljon? Miksi? Onko valkosen kikkelin raiskaus (joita on 99% kaikista raiskauksista) ihan ok? Miksi se haittaa sua vähemmän?

Muistelisin kyllä kansan syvien rivien esittäneen rikoksentekovälineen menettämistä valtiolle. Että en sitten tiedä.

Ja jotain olen joskus kuullut Itä-Suomen hovioikeudestakin.

Hob_Gadling fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Dec 6, 2015

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fish of hemp posted:

Eikun mä kysyin, että luuletko, että fasistit vallassa ollessaan olis nössömpiä vainoajia kuin antifasistit. Sä et vastannut, vaan väänsit uuden kysymyksen.

Eli kysyn uudestaan: " luuletko, että fasistit vallassa ollessaan olis nössömpiä vainoajia kuin antifasistit"

kommunismi on tappanut enemmän ihmisiä kuin fasismi

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

Actually that's patently false because communism has never been realized anywhere :smugmrgw:

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

We've been through this before. Everyone has been angry about the non-sentences, like, forever. Don't pretend otherwise. Everyone is angry raiskaajat pääsee vapaakasi aina, sillä ole mitään väliä mistä ne on kotoisin, kaikkia on vituttanut silti.

quote:

I'm guessing it's because you're racist, who cares about rapes only when you can say that people from Middle East and Africa are evil.

You do understand that certain groups actully do practice sexual assault a whooole lot more than other groups. Sitä ei pidä mitenkään arvottaa, tai ihmetellä sen enempää jos ei halua. Se vaan on niin.

Mitä sinä siitä päättelet, on sinun oma asia. Se ei muutu sillä, että haukut toisia jotka sen ääneen sanovat. Kun se kuitenkin vaan on niin.

quote:

But hey, maybe I am wrong! Feel free to tell me how you actually deeply care about sexual violence that women face every day from the whole of male sex?
I'll wait.

That is really weird poo poo about women facing sexual violence from men "every day" in Finland. They don't by and large, and when they do, everyone is loving unhappy and wants a longer sentence.Asylum seekers have not improved the matter, though.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Dec 6, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Hogge Wild posted:

monarkia on tappanut enemmän ihmisiä kuin kommunismi

hyvää tshingis khanin päivää

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

monarkia on tappanut enemmän ihmisiä kuin kommunismi

hyvää tshingis khanin päivää

samoin

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

You do understand that certain groups actully do practice sexual assault a whooole lot more than other groups. Sitä ei pidä mitenkään arvottaa, tai ihmetellä sen enempää jos ei halua. Se vaan on niin.

Yeah, men do about 99,9% of rapes in this country. You seem to be upset only a minority of rape cases. Why is that?

Ligur posted:

That is really weird poo poo about women facing sexual violence from men "every day" in Finland. They don't by and large

Hey man, if you choose believe that what can I say. I have talked to women about this issue and they have really different view about this. But hey, maybe you as a male know better about this. Women, am I right?

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Meinasin mennä katteleen meininkejä huomenna kaupungille, rauhallista varmaan tulee oleen.

Ja niin joo, hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää tännekin.

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

Ligur posted:

That is really weird poo poo about women facing sexual violence from men "every day" in Finland. They don't by and large, and when they do, everyone is loving unhappy and wants a longer sentence.Asylum seekers have not improved the matter, though.

That's a broken link, but you might as well post the original article which has more detail: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1448947996036.html

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

Hey man, if you choose believe that what can I say. I have talked to women about this issue and they have really different view about this. But hey, maybe you as a male know better about this. Women, am I right?

I have talked to space gremlins of this issue and they don't agree at all. THAT PROVES I'M RIGHT!!!1

Anyway look, most of my friends happen to be female if you want to lean on personal anecdata, and none of them are molested daily. None. Most are never.

One is harassed every morning on the way to work on the train though because she lives in a very "multicultural" area, but according to her, 99% it's Somali guys.

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6tK7zrU4c

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
kyuu eturautti presidentiksi

hän tekee animeista totta

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
Look, a talking potato.

Myötähäpeä on vahva.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
tämä on jo mennyt postmoderniksi

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Heil Hitler! Tulihan se sieltä

Edit: kuka tää tyyppi on joka laulaa juutalaisten salaliitoista?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
HAIL HITLER

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
LENTOKEROSIINI EI PYSTY SULATTAMAAN TERÄSTÄ

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
onko tuo se putinin rahoittama puoue

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I have an overdeveloped Fremdscham gland so I could only stand to watch it for a few minutes, I hope someone throws together a Best Of edit later.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Hogge Wild posted:

onko tuo se putinin rahoittama puoue

putin rahoittaa vähän kaikkea, joten kyllä jotain FSBn rahaa tähänkin on käytetty

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Ei mulla oo mitään sitä vastaan että Tuntematon kuvataan jälleen uusiks, mutta kyllä tää uusin tulkinta kiljunjuontikohtauksesta on jo liian esoteerista kamaa. Herättäkää sitten kun Koskinen lähtee komentopaikalle rähisemään.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ja ne taas alottavat musaesitykset

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

ei jeesus tätä musiikkia henki ei kulje auttakaa

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Annetaas pienet Magneettimedialle ja MV-lehdelle.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Antti posted:

I have an overdeveloped Fremdscham gland so I could only stand to watch it for a few minutes, I hope someone throws together a Best Of edit later.

here's a taste of the musical numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ja /pol/in parasta propagandaa tulee täydellä tykityksellä

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
MC puhuva pää on lavalla

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
LAVA RIKASTETTU

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
MUSLIMI LAULAA MAAMME LAULUN

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
taas ne tuo lavalle musaa

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Okay, what on earth are you guys watching?

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Valiantman posted:

Okay, what on earth are you guys watching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6tK7zrU4c

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ei helvetti ne taas tuo musaa lavalle

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok I'll respond once more because people jerking off over the weird anti-immigrant video stream is too boring for me

DarkCrawler posted:

"Completely different" haha. I bet most of the kids in your class, like mine, ended up leading boring middle class lifestyles. I bet the amount of people who make six figures that ever graduated from your school (unless it is a huge one) can be counted with the fingers of a single person. I bet way, way more people who graduated from your school work hard.
Well, we're less than 10 years out and out of my high school class of a bit less than 50 I can already count at least 1 person making 100k (maybe 2, I don't know), several medical doctors, a finished PhD with a couple more on the way. And it's not the rich kids that have succeeded, most of those who have done really well come from completely unremarkable backgrounds. Well, unremarkable (or even poor) in the context of the school which was skewed towards the upper middle class. If we look at my middle school class the traits are roughly similar except with even more dispersion, including two people who've had their 15 minutes of fame in retarded ways (one has even been laughed at in the previous version of this thread).

quote:

And if Michael Phelps had my genes he could train twelve hours every day and still be poo poo compared to world class swimmers.

Hard work doesn't lead into success. Luck that allows you to leverage work into success does. Luck that makes you rich without any effort on your part also exists in far bigger amount. Not everyone is given that luck.

You can come up with some bullshit "luck" story about literally anyone. Phelps had the perfect genes for a swimmer, fine but many people do. If he'd been born with other traits, he probably would have worked hard at something else. Goons like to talk about how Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are successful because they came from supportive upper middle class families and were intelligent, but so loving what, tens of millions of people have those exact same traits. If they'd be born with different traits, they would have tried to be good at something else. You're just spinning some bullshit ex post story about how it's all down to luck to justify your own lack of ambition. It's like the opposite of the real world where people in general tend to overstate the influence of skill etc. by taking something that happened which might have been complete luck or a 50:50 decision and spinning it as skill. You're taking the opposite road by focusing on some traits that people were born with, ignoring the fact that millions of other people are born with the same traits but never achieve anywhere close to the same levels of success, and then attributing all the success to those traits. It's a bit sad but mostly it's just going to hurt you.

quote:

The proportion of wealthy people who work hard is a lot less then the proportion of wealthy people who are lucky, which is 100%. It's pretty simple.
With your definition of luck, 100% of people are lucky because you'll always manage to craft some bullshit story around why someone doesn't deserve anything. A war orphan refugee from Sudan starts a multi-million dollar business somewhere? You'll come up with some bullshit story about how lucky he was to escape instead of die and how the business decisions he made were mostly down to luck.

So your measure is completely meaningless. You'll find some bullshit coincidence that happened and attribute all success to that. Hell, worst case, you can start saying "uhmm well they were lucky to be born in the 20th century instead of as a slave during the Roman Empire, so why do you keep going on about being forced to drop out of school because your dad died and how you built your business? :rolleyes:"

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Ok I'll respond once more because people jerking off over the weird anti-immigrant video stream is too boring for me

The most interesting points about the whole show:

1) People were prepared terribly. There was way too much stream-of-consciousness going on.
2) One artist in several slots looks desperate.
3) The rhetoric was massively aggressive. I've not heard such speech ever publicly. I wonder if it's a sign of something.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Sometimes people perform well against all odds; most of the time they don't. If you are born to an alcoholic family it doesn't mean you're gonna be a substance abuser but statistically it's more likely. Is this something you would disagree with, GP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Mulli posted:

Sometimes people perform well against all odds; most of the time they don't. If you are born to an alcoholic family it doesn't mean you're gonna be a substance abuser but statistically it's more likely. Is this something you would disagree with, GP?

Unlike Bill Gates, those people just didn't work hard enough