Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i found my old glasses as well as an old cardigan. they do not fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I think this was at a zoo or something.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

TheMostFrench posted:

I think this was at a zoo or something.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Return this cardigan to the skinny indie boy whence it came. Feel free to keep the glasses :3:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

schnickety scribe posted:

I guess I should jump on the bird pic posting bandwagon. Have some gross low-res cell phone selfies of me with two of my birdies:

This is Maestro. He is a brat, but very sweet.

And this is Simon. He is also a brat, but he's much more of an rear end in a top hat than Maestro is.

Why does it seem like birbs love sitting on peoples shoulders? Is that a thing?

I rly like the birdposts though and wish everyone had one :3:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mandy Patinkin?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

VendaGoat posted:

Mandy Patinkin?

He is clearly posting from the grave, rummaging through his grandchildren's cardigan collection.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Glasses don't look half-bad.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

bleughmacaroni posted:

Why does it seem like birbs love sitting on peoples shoulders?

Birds love pirate movies.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Sup?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Zeroisanumber posted:

:stat:...

:wal:...

:stat: :wal: "Too easy!"

(I kid, but clean your mirror Raygun, c'mon.)

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

What did you eat your way out?

I kid, I'm fatter than you are.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Mocking Bird posted:

Return this cardigan to the skinny indie boy whence it came. Feel free to keep the glasses :3:

Breetai posted:

(I kid, but clean your mirror Raygun, c'mon.)

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm seconding all 3 of these things. Also, your beard's looking a little scruffy. If you give it a trim it will look quite nice. (cue all the beard-haters in the thread saying to shave it off completely...)

Was escaping the Cincinnati Room difficult? Did you at any point begin to experience sympathy or empathy for your captors?

bleughmacaroni posted:

I think the sitting on the shoulders thing has to do with it being a convenient perch more than anything. They also will happily forego shoulders entirely and just sit on your head and nest in your hair, but no one ever shares pictures of that for some reason.

Much as I love my 4 birbs, I do not recommend them for everyone. Birds tend to be bitey, loud, mischievous little assholes that poop everywhere and can live 30+ years. Granted, my experience has been exclusively with conures. I'd imagine finches and canaries might need less attention, but I honestly have no idea.

Sorry to be a kill joy. It's just that a lot of people don't realize how much work/attention even the tiniest parrots/parakeets/any pet bird require to be happy. The bird thread in Pet Island is a great resource/place to see tons of cute bird pictures, if you're interested. :)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bleughmacaroni posted:

Your turn.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

RFC2324 posted:

Your turn.

:golfclap:

Very nice potato, sir.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:golfclap:

Very nice potato, sir.

I think that's his nose :shrug:

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

:derptiel:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Was escaping the Cincinnati Room difficult? Did you at any point begin to experience sympathy or empathy for your captors?

it was only difficult due to the fact that I was saddled with one other competent person, and the other six people apparently wouldn't be able to figure out how to escape from a wet paper bag. One of them was an active hindrance, and I wanted to tie him up and leave him in the corner.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

I'm seconding all 3 of these things. Also, your beard's looking a little scruffy. If you give it a trim it will look quite nice. (cue all the beard-haters in the thread saying to shave it off completely...)

I think the beard and the glasses can stay :3: gently caress the haters

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jerry Cotton posted:

Get it busted a few times and having the ER tell you 'No, it will be fine, it doesn't ned to be set!', it comes out looking dumb.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
set your nose yourself like i did

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Mocking Bird posted:

I think the beard and the glasses can stay :3: gently caress the haters
^this

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

I would have, but I was 6.

Iron Crowned posted:

it was only difficult due to the fact that I was saddled with one other competent person, and the other six people apparently wouldn't be able to figure out how to escape from a wet paper bag. One of them was an active hindrance, and I wanted to tie him up and leave him in the corner.
Why didn't you? Or maybe you did and are trying to distract us.

Has anyone seen the man since?

Where's the body, Iron Crowned?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

I made the mistake of trusting the doc that it didn't need to be set, and its too late now(gently caress you I'm not re-breaking my nose)

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
from the studio that brought you hits likeThat Cardigan Sucks and Your Beard Looks Like poo poo, comes None of Your Clothes Fit and Your Shirt Is Horrible

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I'm not into dudes(yet) but I still think skinny pants look terrible.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

from the studio that brought you hits likeThat Cardigan Sucks and Your Beard Looks Like poo poo, comes None of Your Clothes Fit and Your Shirt Is Horrible

1) "beard is scruffy, could use a trim" does not equal "Your beard looks like poo poo."

2) Holy poo poo, you got muscles. :eyepop: How many days a week do you go to the gym? I need to start going to the gym...

3) Yes, your skinny jeans do not fit, but I think that's just, like, how skinny jeans always look on everyone; however, your shirt seems fine, as it appears that you took this pic at the gym, and silly shirts are always appropriate gym attire.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

:pervert:

Between this and the cardigan it's like a skinny indie boy who loves the Smiths started watching MMA and reading YLLS and subsisting on whey and adrenaline. It's pretty great.

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm not into dudes(yet) but I still think skinny pants look terrible.

He doesn't speak for all of us.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Also upcoming sequels Ditch The Skinny Jeans and Quit Skippin' Leg Day, Bitch

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
lol post your quads you schoolyard nancy

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Lost nine piercings and about 70 pounds. So grainy cell phone picture pushing my roommates' band's new hats that I liked.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Dylanthulhu posted:

Lost nine piercings and about 70 pounds. So grainy cell phone picture pushing my roommates' band's new hats that I liked.

Looking great man, although it's kind of hard to tell but I think you forgot one of the piercings

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Poetic Justice posted:

I think you forgot one of the piercings

I've shed too much blood for it. That'd be like getting my fuckhuge Misfits tattoo removed.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dylanthulhu posted:

I've shed too much blood for it. That'd be like getting my fuckhuge Misfits tattoo removed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bradzilla has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Oct 26, 2018

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Dylanthulhu posted:

Do both.

I genuinely can't tell if you are taking the piss any time you post a pic of yourself with that loving dumb thing in your nose.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

bradzilla posted:

Selfie with my weird bird.

Hmn, I could have sworn the name "catbird" wasn't quite that literal...

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I am going to regret this

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

^this

I would have, but I was 6.

Why didn't you? Or maybe you did and are trying to distract us.

Has anyone seen the man since?

Where's the body, Iron Crowned?

Eh, he should have just walked out the door, it was unlocked, and we could technically leave at any time. I just couldn't get him to stay on any simple tasks, all he did was wander around and talk about how he could use a beer right now, and he kept trying to hit the hint button (I'm not unconvinced that he didn't do it a few times, since we had penalty minutes on our final score) on the initial puzzle, despite the fact I had it figured out and just needed help reading the deciphered code.

The group of six would start getting like that when they ran out of things to find, but for the most part I could give them a task like "here take this book, and when I call out this number, you tell me the country, and you over there, hand me the number from the board."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Clean your room. Looking at it is making me sad.