Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
thats a good dog :shittydog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tarranon posted:

is a surprise still a surprise if it shockingly delights you, but also makes perfect sense? i leave such questions to better minds than mine. speaking of which, an extremely sensitive package was posted to me but dark forces tried their best to intercept it. after a thrilling series of adventures and backroom fistfights, i finally escaped with what had to have been my present

and you know what it was?

a very

good

boy

he started making himself at home right away

chillin out with some friggin god darn mon-hun, it is one of the key reasons for the season

A shining light, to our brothers in arms...even in death...we are Diggity Dogs

An good dogs

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
So when I ordered my first present from Amazon, they canceled it since the item was not in stock, so I ordered something else from play Asia, so it should be there soon

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver
Diamond dog.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Fauxtool posted:

what did you get? Im not jealous you got yours so fast.

Smoking Crow posted:

You guys know you're supposed to post pics of your gift right

There

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
drat, sweet haul

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Holy poo poo.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

Macdoo posted:

OH poo poo mine just came in the post. check the link below for the first and last episode of MAC'S SICK UNBOXING VIDS (please excuse my reverent, hushed tone of voice).

Wouldn't it rule if that was only part of the shipment and Redbubble had a centralized production setup? Or better yet, at least made it a thing that people knew their sticker and shirt production setups were in different physical locations?

That would kinda rule

Watch the post, pip pip cheerio spot of tea guv'nor meat pies royal family full English breakfast

Other notes, I have a bunch of boxes from Amazon that I don't recall ordering, so I had the wife check them for poison/sarin as per normal unexpected parcel process. She didn't die (yet) so unless Amazon got gud at persistent nerve agents, she tells me that they are all from one Secret Santa, likely a goon.

They've been put into a single bag, and since I celebrate Chanukah, I'm going to draw one each night starting Monday night.

HYPENUKKAH INTENSIFIES

Edit: on the first night of Chanukah my VEGETA Secret Santa gave to me...

A lovely blue gift box!

It's gonna be fun opening a bunch of boxes. I honestly haven't had the one-gift-per-night thing since I was really, really young - like 11, maybe 12 tops. After that age Chanukah just becomes Decemberbration, unless your family's fairly observant, which mine (thankfully) only was until I got bar mitzvahed. Thanks for bringing up some very pleasant holiday-time feelings, Senerio!

YES! I have just the Gunpla project in mind for this bad boy.

First Reimucoaster approves, but R-Gyagya's approval doesn't come easily. Triumphant first night!

MJP fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 7, 2015

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The main reason you got that one was because none of the gifts I had purchased came with gift options (so they wouldn't be wrapped or have any way of identifying myself). Beyond that, you will be getting one more package (which I recommend opening last). Amazon says Tuesday. Then PM me and I'll send you the last item.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Senerio posted:

The main reason you got that one was because none of the gifts I had purchased came with gift options (so they wouldn't be wrapped or have any way of identifying myself). Beyond that, you will be getting one more package (which I recommend opening last). Amazon says Tuesday. Then PM me and I'll send you the last item.

:ohdear:

I might just have to make latkes to turn up the Chanukah. Given the quantity I'll be spacing 'em out to ensure eight ~crazy~ nights.

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

got a cool shirt from my secret santa, smoking crow himself!!

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Based Senerio is knocking it out of the park this Festival of Lights

I was all "YES IT'S THE HYAKURI"

Sidenote: puberty hit Fumina like a loving brick, yo, and somehow she found a LEV

Anyway thank you again Senerio, I seriously hope you didn't spend too much on me :-(

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Radio Spiricom posted:

got a cool shirt from my secret santa, smoking crow himself!!

i hope you like it

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sent one thing directly from the seller today, should send out the other stuff tomorrow or Wednesday

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

My secret santee's order has shipped, so you should see it this week. :)

Meanwhile, this awesome thing showed up at my doorstep last week (been awfully busy and didn't have a chance to take a picture until this morning):

I haven't done a gunpla in years and Gurren Lagann is the tits, so yeah, well done. Thanks a lot!

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DizzyBum posted:

My secret santee's order has shipped, so you should see it this week. :)

Meanwhile, this awesome thing showed up at my doorstep last week (been awfully busy and didn't have a chance to take a picture until this morning):

I haven't done a gunpla in years and Gurren Lagann is the tits, so yeah, well done. Thanks a lot!

full drillized ver.
so much better than the partial drillized

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Fauxtool posted:

full drillized ver.
so much better than the partial drillized

Well yeah, why have 1 or 2 drills when you can have infinite time-space drills? :kamina:

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

i hope you like it

mais oui

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Gift's on its way, sometime in the next week or so Santee

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Gift will be going out tomorrow or wednesday. I'm sorry santee, I've not forgotten you!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm assembling my gift rn and will hopefully be able to send it out in the next 2 days.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope to be able to send the gift out today. Probably will be today. Unless I get lazy.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Goddammit the box is too big.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Get paid friday and will have money left over after bills. I'll have it all ready to go before then, and ship it out at that time.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sent!!

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

I've just received a second gift. A reinforced envelope addressed to a Mac Doo. Unpacking video coming NOW IT'S HERE WOW COOL UNPACKED UNZIPPED UNLOCKED THE GIFTENING APPROACHETH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_w0xQjErI

Macdoo fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Dec 8, 2015

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Macdoo posted:

I've just received a second gift. A reinforced envelope addressed to a Mac Doo. Unpacking video coming NOW IT'S HERE WOW COOL UNPACKED UNZIPPED UNLOCKED THE GIFTENING APPROACHETH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_w0xQjErI

There is one more coming in the post
Stay tuned

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

MJP posted:

Anyway thank you again Senerio, I seriously hope you didn't spend too much on me :-(

Black Friday deals on Amazon were insane. I don't think I paid more than half price on anything in the list, gift options notwithstanding.

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

MJP posted:

There is one more coming in the post
Stay tuned

:shittypop:

Awesome. Thanks man. You have made brilliant choices in gifts.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's secret! It's christmas! I'm namtab! I came home to find a package on my step, so I assembled my friends and got hype. Notice that the package is shut, I did not know what would be inside

Inside were a card and a wonderfully wrapped present.

Little sneak preview of the direction of this forum when I am mod.

So my santa knows I like K-ON, this is promising.....

That's.....that's ritsu.....it's not yui......

Wait a sec.....

Stylin' summer uniform ritsu!

Big thanks to my secret santa for making me laugh and also for knowing I like K-ON
:nws:

:mrgw:
:nws:

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Namtab posted:

It's secret! It's christmas! I'm namtab! I came home to find a package on my step, so I assembled my friends and got hype. Notice that the package is shut, I did not know what would be inside

:words:

timg is your friend. Nice haul, regardless.

Namtab posted:

mow my rear end

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

DizzyBum posted:

timg is your friend. Nice haul, regardless.

if I could have made the images bigger, I would have

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Finally sorted out the retailer failures. Gift is on its way BUT THEY MAY HAVE FORGOT TO PUT THE CARD IN IT. If this is the case I swear to god I will hand draw one and post pictures of it here for you to read.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Received a mysterious package today at work. I'm super busy at the moment so I'll do the unboxing at the weekend. It's a big, heavy box, guys.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sent! I meant to include more in there but I wasn't able to. Hopefully you like what I sent though.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 9, 2015

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
So it looks like something came in the mail

Thanks person!

And its a madoka, well done.

Experimenting with my flash, sorry for the less than ideal image quality!

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Namtab posted:

That's.....that's ritsu.....it's not yui......

There's clearly some sort of worst girl tax on Yui models. They would have been like £15 more expensive if they were in stock at all.

e:

I kid of course. The goodness of K-Ons is a logarithmic measurement going from 1 Asuza to however many factors better the other K-Ons are than Asuza.

Macdoo fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Dec 10, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
My not-so-secret Santee's gift should arrive by Monday, perhaps in a couple different packages, fresh from Amazon!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My gift has arrived in the country and is now in USORDA, which I assume means that it has traveled from Chicago to the District Attorney of Oregon in the span of 5 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

My gift has arrived in the country and is now in USORDA, which I assume means that it has traveled from Chicago to the District Attorney of Oregon in the span of 5 minutes.

that means it's in customs iirc

• Locked thread