Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Two of my friends are making dinner for our tabletop night but I'm hungry noooooow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The Steam sale is a little underwhelming.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
My new expensive remote control boat broke after 60 seconds. I had to wade out in a cold pond to fetch it. Thankfully I bought American this time and got a warranty. It is gonna take another week shipping because of the holidays. :(

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
My shift relief is late :negative: I'm so tired.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

I had to update iTunes to sync my new nano and all my non-iTunes-native music got deleted. While incredibly annoying, this shouldn't be a big deal because I should just be able to import my Windows iTunes music folder, but for some reason it just won't import, not to mention the fact that for some reason, the Windows folder has exact duplicates of every single song.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fashionable Jorts posted:

The Steam sale is a little underwhelming.

It's not even the winter sale, don't fret.

It's underwhelming for me because I already own all the good games.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

It's not even the winter sale, don't fret.

It's underwhelming for me because I already own all the good games.

For me it's this and the fact that now that I've got a proper gaming computer, I have to actually pay attention to the sales now. Before, I could ignore them because I'd not be able to run them anyway. Now... :homebrew:

TINY T-REX ARMS
Feb 12, 2011
My two year old has been wanting me to hang out in his room until he falls asleep (or he screams like a loving maniac) and tonight he's fighting sleep. All I want to do is go lay in bed under my heated blanket and sleep forever, I've been up since six am.. :(

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I bought my GF the Amazon Fire HD 8" tablet on Friday because I know she wants a new tablet and it was on sale. I got the 8" because the 10" wasn't on sale as much as all the others.

Well, this morning the 10" was a lightning deal for only $20 more than what I paid for the 8", so now I have TWO Fire HD tablets coming my way.

I'll likely return the 8", and that's a hassle...I mean...I have to go to the post office? What is this, Victorian England!?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Cowslips Warren posted:

FWP: we have too much stuff and I am the only one keeping the house clean and after a few days I just can't anymore and it gets worse until the "gently caress I don't care" breaks and I clean it up again.

:smith::hf::smith:

Right with you man, I really ought to save up for a Roomba

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My 6 hour shift became a 7:30 shift because my coworker is home sick

I wanted to go home earlier and play Fallout 4 :saddowns:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I don't have enough money to REALLY take advantage of Cyber Monday because I spent it on a hotel room for an upcoming overseas trip. :ssh:

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
Because I attempted to order something from Best Buy with pickup in store on Friday while I was back at my parents house. I caused my credit card to become locked from fraud alert. So now I have to call them to get it unlocked. I just didn't want to have to walk all over the store to figure out where they had put the item I wanted to purchase. Make one of them do it.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
My boyfriend is coming over tonight and I was planning on getting groceries for dinner on the way home but I left my wallet home by accident so one of us will probably just order food and that's so much more expensive :(

Also I have a mystery painful lump on my knee that is not bad enough to see a doctor yet but bad enough that I am worried about it so I keep touching it which makes it hurt more. Double :(

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

i bought some stuff on amazon while at work today including some lightning deals, but i forgot to use smile.amazon.com so they didn't donate to charity for me :(

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I just upgraded my graphics card, so newer games will run, but 6gb of RAM isn't enough, so now I've gotta buy more RAM.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I want to play an MMO I haven't played in a long time and it needs to download 3.5GB of updates first. I want to play nowwwwww.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought a 500GB SSD just so I can fill it with Fallout and Just Cause.
The problem is that is won't be here for two days.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I found out that Oreo makes an ice cream roll but I can't find it locally :(

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

My return to dating has been going too well, and I'm way too busy now.

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

The project I'm working on at work is not clearly spelled out so I keep getting distracted and I have 3 other projects that I have to get done after this one all as quick as possible.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Inzombiac posted:

I have to work today but am getting paid double time to sit around, play DS, cruise SA and eat an embarassing amount of food.

Now I'm poop-posting and maybe I'll go for a walk.

The WiFi at work doesn't reach the washrooms, so I have to carefully pick whichever thread looks like it will have the most content or risk being bored while I poop.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's too easy to troll after a spree shooting even though they seem to happen every week in the US.
...First World Problem.

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Got a new puppy a couple months ago, she is only 11 months old. She still needs to go out to the bathroom 3 times a day and the other dog I have is 3 years old is fine going out twice a day.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm waiting in the lobby while my GF gets waxed and I'm not sure if I'm hearing muffled screams from the adjacent room or its part of the really dumb music playing.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
No matter how close I trim my fingernails, my skin is so dry and flakey that it feels like every dead skin cell collects under them. Which looks nasty, and cleaning it out doesn't look too much better. And because my skin is so dry and flakey, cleaning it lasts a few hours before I'm Mister Gross Fingers again. :smith:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My gf gave us a 50$ budget to spend on each other for christmas, and I can't think of any presents I want that fall into that budget :smith:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I slept a little later than usual this morning, and the line at the awesome biscuit stand I go to at the farmer's market every week was like thirty people deep by the time I got there. I didn't feel like standing in line for twenty minutes, so I tried the crepe stand instead. They were good, but they weren't biscuit sandwich good. My whole day's gonna feel off now, and I think I'll be tasting pesto for a month.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm out of liquid vitamins till January and now I have to take the big-rear end pills.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

My car got backed into while I was going 10 MPH in a parking lot. Shattered my passenger side headlight, smashed in my quarter panel, hosed up the door, and seems to have damaged the suspension. My car hasn't even had its first oil change yet. Her car was untouched: Ford Focus S: O, Ford F-150: 1.

And I was with my sister. In Dallas. At a dog show, picking up her puppy. That was a fun drive back to Austin, hoping the car wouldn't poo poo out on I-35. At least the puppy was well-behaved on the ride.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Ensign Expendable posted:

The WiFi at work doesn't reach the washrooms, so I have to carefully pick whichever thread looks like it will have the most content or risk being bored while I poop.

A related-ish first world problem I have:

It takes me such a short time to poop that I can't justify taking my phone in the bathroom with me. Obviously I don't mind having a good working digestive system, but I feel like I'm missing out on an experience.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

YeahTubaMike posted:

It takes me such a short time to poop that I can't justify taking my phone in the bathroom with me. Obviously I don't mind having a good working digestive system, but I feel like I'm missing out on an experience.

Its more of a metal cleansing experience than a colon one.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Unless you're doing one of those colon-cleanse things. Then it's both!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

YeahTubaMike posted:

Just pretend like you're doing it and sit on the phone anyways.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
It's 5:30am on Sunday as of this post, and I can't sleep because yesterday was a super-lazy Saturday for me. Said super-lazy Saturday consisted of sleeping in late, doing gently caress-all for the afternoon, and semi-accidentally napping in the evening while watching some movies.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I got a free code for the new Assassin's Creed and I guess that it's so bad that it's not worth selling.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No, the new one is pretty good. But the codes started a while back so everyone got it already.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I have to spend all day today and tomorrow working on a final and term paper because I procrastinated too much thanks to Fallout 4, so I went to a cafe to work undistracted. Now the place is full of noisy kids and soccer moms now because the nearby church let out.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

I got a free code for the new Assassin's Creed and I guess that it's so bad that it's not worth selling.

I got one for it with my new video card, but it's not a code for Steam and I can't be assed to use any other game provider. I think it's for uPlay, and I'm not touching that turd with a ten foot pole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I got one for it with my new video card, but it's not a code for Steam and I can't be assed to use any other game provider. I think it's for uPlay, and I'm not touching that turd with a ten foot pole.

I had a stack in non-steam game codes I've gathered over the years. Threw them all out when I moved. Probably could've just posted them online for other people, but what's more first world than throwing out things you don't need but others might?