Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Analysis: Chief football writer Phil McNulty at St Mary's

"Klopp has been at Liverpool just a matter of weeks but the transformation is remarkable, with uncut adrenalin and confidence injected through every player and the German's message fully embraced by a squad that had lost its way under his predecessor Brendan Rodgers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34990399

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Don't see the problem. I think adrenalin and confidence are the generic names.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

JFairfax posted:

Analysis: Chief football writer Phil McNulty at St Mary's

"Klopp has been at Liverpool just a matter of weeks but the transformation is remarkable, with uncut adrenalin and confidence injected through every player and the German's message fully embraced by a squad that had lost its way under his predecessor Brendan Rodgers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34990399

Chillao
Jan 12, 2004
discerning gentleman
There was just a mass shooting about an hour north of my hometown. Singing YNWA in my dorm room in my kit made me feel a little less scared. Cheers, Boys.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Chillao posted:

There was just a mass shooting about an hour north of my hometown. Singing YNWA in my dorm room in my kit made me feel a little less scared. Cheers, Boys.

Source your quotes.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Chillao posted:

Holy poo poo.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chillao posted:

:dogbutton:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Chillao posted:

Hahahaha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Chillao posted:

For a second I forgot what thread I was in and lmao

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Chillao posted:

Good lord lmao

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Troy Queef posted:

To be fair, most if not all of the Yanks here (myself included) are pretty united in their hatred of Phil Schoen and Ray Hudson

Ray Hudson is a loving poet.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Chillao posted:

holy poo poo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Suqit posted:

Ray Hudson is a loving poet.

right thread

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Someone euthanise him already.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

ephex posted:

right thread

Roy Hudson is everything right about football commentary. He is intelligent and a good man. His face is beautiful. His voice is magisterial. You think you're better than Roy Hudson? gently caress you. I'll eat your Munich sandwich you sissy. Arsenal are going to draw Munich in the round of sixteen after steamrolling over those Greek wasteman and then we will see who laughs last. #coyg #upthearse #wrongthread

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Piers Morgan would be a full kit wanker

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Chillao posted:

Loool

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

i do like ray hudson because he doesnt take his job too seriously and will yell at the american dude for like 2 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RMpB_te2pk

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Chillao posted:

When you walk through a storm of bullets

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ewar Woowar posted:

When you walk through a storm of bullets

You'll never walk away

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Because it's about the club and the brand. The class of '92 is a powerful brand but they are only powerful together. Giggs was the face of Fergie's reign, of Fergie's legacy, and he is the face of this brand as well. He's arguably the greatest United player ever. He'll always been the front man, as such. But he is not necessarily the brains. In 5 years it'll be Giggs with G Nev as assistant with P Nev and Scholes and Butt as U21 manager. Despite their tenures away at the latter stages of their careers, they are all one club men.

You really think that G Nev would challenge Giggsy at any point and break up the brand? It would destroy all their businesses relationships never mind footballing ones. They are astute strategists and with Peter Lim behind them know what they are doing. G Nev didn't just take the Valencia job to challenge himself; he took it because he couldn't say no to Lim with the high stakes in the future regarding United.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

JFairfax posted:

uncut adrenalin

This is my Grindr username btw

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

lmao this is great and horrible at the same time

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Chillao posted:

Lol Temecula liverpool fan ftw

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol Temecula liverpool fan ftw

Whine country

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Kamara is a prototypical volante that is able to disrupt the opponent's second/third phase. However he is unable to function as mediocentro. Kamara can also be described as an 'ön libero' in the mold of George Boateng, however he cannot mark two angles at once like Cambiasso 09/10. For me he is best deployed in an asymmetrical 442, what we in the business like to call the 'rhombus', alongside an interior and a shuttle.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

trem_two posted:

Kamara is a prototypical volante that is able to disrupt the opponent's second/third phase. However he is unable to function as mediocentro. Kamara can also be described as an 'ön libero' in the mold of George Boateng, however he cannot mark two angles at once like Cambiasso 09/10. For me he is best deployed in an asymmetrical 442, what we in the business like to call the 'rhombus', alongside an interior and a shuttle.

Unbelievable Jeff

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

trem_two posted:

:wtc:

Same guy

Inzaghi one of the most overrated players in history. Chicharito is better than he ever was. Same characteristics except much faster.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Ewar Woowar posted:

Inzaghi one of the most overrated players in history. Chicharito is better than he ever was. Same characteristics except much faster.

Delete this before GG has an aneurysm.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Chillao posted:

lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Ewar Woowar posted:

jfc

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Not even Italians use these Italian words for this! Was "tifo" not enough for these fuckers?

Karl Sharks posted:

Delete this before GG has an aneurysm.

Ffs this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Someone needs to send that chicharito>inzaghi post to tiziano and film his angry reaction

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Ewar Woowar posted:

Oh my god

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
I like how he said "we in the business" implying he's someone involved with football. Rather than being a fat American retard.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Rename me 'ön libero'

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

ephex posted:

Rename me 'ön libero'

Same but "prototypical volante"

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

trem_two posted:

This can't be real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
It is real. And it's spectacular.

I was mad that the guys twitter wasn't just loads and loads of posts like that.