Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

dank as gently caress memes

:synpa: hit the < button fool
or look down w/e

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Dec 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

who is the fat cop are they famous?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

katlington posted:

who is the fat cop are they famous?

Nah. It's just a BLM protestor getting kicked out of a Trump rally.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

i'm already a demon

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Trump will have to come out and answer this pressing best waifu question before the general or he's toast. Weeaboos are a large and powerful part of the electorate.

I also love the "Sided 8 million percent with Trump" one, top notch stuff.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

If Trump announced Ted Cruz as VP would that make the vote less attractive? I know Ted Cruz has strong support from the right but it have to put off most non Texan republicans

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
If Trump is the nominee, I actually think he will get Cindy McMahon as his VP. It just makes too much sense.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Trump is gonna run VP-less.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Sancho posted:

Trump is gonna run VP-less.

Nah, Mike Tyson for the black vote.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Sinners Sandwich posted:

If Trump announced Ted Cruz as VP would that make the vote less attractive? I know Ted Cruz has strong support from the right but it have to put off most non Texan republicans

that's actually one of the few things he could do that would make me reconsider giving the Hail Satan vote to trump. cruz is a repugnant weasel-man and i don't want anything good to happen to him, forever

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

i'm already a demon

Shades of Spartacus here. "I am Donald Trump!"

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Would a Trump Administration install Jeb! as the first presidential gimp?

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
I'll make him - it'll be called - you know what I'd do? I'd make a new cabinet position - secretary of being a bitch - and he'll be a lifetime appointee. that's what I'll do.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Would a Trump Administration install Jeb! as the first presidential gimp?

Department of Low Energy

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Lord of Pie posted:

Department of Low Energy

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I'll make him - it'll be called - you know what I'd do? I'd make a new cabinet position - secretary of being a bitch - and he'll be a lifetime appointee. that's what I'll do.

I like to imagine a Trump presidency involving everyone who doubted him and dunking booths full of urine

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwNfmkaV_I

"I love Mexicans they're rapists." Donald Trump

Yossarian-22 has issued a correction as of 00:32 on Dec 7, 2015

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Yossarian-22 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwNfmkaV_I

"I love Mexicans they're rapists." Donald Trump

pro-click

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Full Trump now.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Lord of Pie posted:

Department of Low Energy

Rack em

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

trump, similar to wonka, enslaved little people and has the corpses of children strewn about trump tower.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
lmao: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262325-jeb-bush-domain-name-redirects-to-trump-site

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Jeb?

http://www.jebbush.com

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
Okay. Scratch him being better than the other repubs, sorry. But at this point my tinfoil hat phase is kicking in and I simply can't believe that he's not Hilary's stalking horse now. This is too unreal. This guy is getting unhinged.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

The crime here is that Trump is no longer funny.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yudo posted:

he never was. hes always been this lovely

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

SnakePlissken posted:

Okay. Scratch him being better than the other repubs, sorry. But at this point my tinfoil hat phase is kicking in and I simply can't believe that he's not Hilary's stalking horse now. This is too unreal. This guy is getting unhinged.

I think it's simply that Trump likes winning, and right now the crazier he gets the more he wins. It's all going to come to a crashing halt if he wins the Republican nomination and general election Donald Trump has to fight upstream against what Republican front-runner Donald Trump has been saying.

Of course I may be miscalculating the goldfish-like attention span of the average voter. The Donald could realistically turn around and say "that's what I had to say then, here's what I'm saying now" and wipe the slate clean.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I'm lolin at the cucking of America by this used car salesman

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007

Yudo posted:

I still think he's funny.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

furiouskoala posted:

He's like the Hulk, the more losers that attack him, the more powerful he gets.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

furiouskoala posted:

i think he and ann coulter are sharing skits

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Ivor Biggun posted:

Of course I may be miscalculating the goldfish-like attention span of the average voter. The Donald could realistically turn around and say "that's what I had to say then, here's what I'm saying now" and wipe the slate clean.

Which is exactly what Hillary will be doing so neither of them will gain much traction trying to call the other out on it.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Top City Homo posted:

I'm lolin at the cucking of America by this used car salesman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CalmDownMate
Dec 3, 2015

by Shine

SnakePlissken posted:

There is no such thing as too unhinged for his base. He could call for genocide and they would eat it up. Cruz already has called for genocide of Arabs and they ate it up.

You really don't get it do you?

• Locked thread