Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'
you ever wonder if all of these brown teeth internet hat wearing types are just creating elaborate online personas for youtube donations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Teddybear posted:

Unfortunately getting kicked in the junk by a raccoon is that guy's jam.

Okay.

What would be the opposite of his jam? I will do that.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

cash crab posted:

Okay.

Act like you're going to wash him, but then just straight up drown him instead. Like assassin monkey.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

13Pandora13 posted:

Act like you're going to wash him, but then just straight up drown him instead. Like assassin monkey.

Oh god.

At the beach.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Lotron posted:

you ever wonder if all of these brown teeth internet hat wearing types are just creating elaborate online personas for youtube donations

If only. They are entirely too real, and disturbing number of them are all too happy to share.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

cash crab posted:

Okay.

Have sex with adult women and take showers.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I've already done this. Name more things.

e: Also, re: gross teeth. My very AUG neighbor has like, maybe ten or eleven teeth that are all brown and he's maybe 35. Some people just don't care. I personally don't have the best looking teeth on the planet but I at least have the capacity to be ashamed of them and also care for them at the same time. I'm pretty convinced that the kind of level of rot that we're talking about on people who aren't homeless/extremely mentally ill are the kinds of people who aren't say, embarrassed about jerking off with scat. Or, if you're my neighbor, the kind of person who answers the door with a taser or who wears the same pair of jorts for three months without washing them.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 08:02 on Dec 6, 2015

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I've already done this. Name more things.

Whoa poo poo got real.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 08:30 on Dec 6, 2015

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

Is this at the Kitsap mall in Silverdale? I've been in that store before, but I've never bought anything. They have a bunch of really gaudy holographic wall art.

The same mall also has a place called Seven Imports, and honestly, that store is even more shameful.

Everything 50% off
Pictures are 20% off

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Duke of Flies posted:

Finally, my I Know Someone in the AUG Thread moment has ARRIVED.

I know the guy who's done up as Sonic. Him and another friend were in some Escapist thing called There Will Be Brawl that was gritty noir webseries about SSB or something like that. They did this video for promo stills and also because it sounded funny at the time.

:ms:
Is your friend really on a wheelchair?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

He hates vaginas and only wishes to sodomize. I'm reading his psychiatric evaluation which was linked from his ED entry. Apparently his biggest fears include social situations and prison, which is where he is right now.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

nonononono

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You can see that his target is grandma because she forgot his birthday this year.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hihohe posted:

You can see that his target is grandma because she forgot his birthday this year.

Hard to rip on the guy when you can see by the pictures in the hooded photo that he had no hope to begin with

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

RIP me for reading this

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I went to ED to look up more about this creep, only to find a picture of one of my friends in his article. :smith:

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Dec 6, 2015

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

subpar anachronism posted:

I went to ED to look up more about this creep, only to find a picture of one of my friends in his article. :smith:

I know this advice gets thrown around here frequently, but sever immediately.

Unbootable
Jul 3, 2003
FWIW I found this update that seems to suggest he's since been sent to prison: http://lancasteronline.com/news/local/columbia-man-charged-with-child-sex-crimes-from/article_6271ef4c-ef51-11e4-809c-43863c820729.html

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Finally some good news in AUG.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

cash crab posted:

Like, two, maybe three weeks ago, my father suggested to me that I needed to "find my calling". My father is one of those people who thinks you can wish away mental illness, so he operates under the delusion that if you can think of something, a dream, if you will, then you can be happy, regardless of if you succeed or not. Do you know what he wanted to be? A beachcomber. I thought he was kidding, because there was this old show, The Beachcombers, that aired in Canada for a few years, and I thought he was being meta or whatever, but no. He literally thinks that if you pull a dream of your rear end, and pursue it, you can erase mental illness.

And you know what, I always thought he was full of poo poo.

Until now.

Now, my dream is to find this guy and kick him in the dick. After that, I will be fulfilled and well.

My brother told my father he had a mental illness and cannot hold a job so he requires therapy and time to play Hearthstone and Dota 2, he did not believe this. I hope your father will not be so cruel.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Shayu posted:

My brother told my father he had a mental illness and cannot hold a job so he requires therapy and time to play Hearthstone and Dota 2, he did not believe this. I hope your father will not be so cruel.

Have your father kick your freeloading brother out.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Shayu posted:

I knew a dude who had this setup. His parents gave up on him and he spent his days playing MUDs and talking care of his pet rats.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Shayu posted:

Maybe your brother should try beachcombing

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

He's being held in lieu of bond. His trial will be January 2016.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I play hearthstone and can confirm that it's a real mental illness.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Here, have some of his DeviantArt goodness.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

blarzgh posted:

He's being held in lieu of bond. His trial will be January 2016.

The facility he's in is both a jail and a prison, so some of the media coverage is confusing.

It also looks like a LEGO castle from the outside.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I hope his cell mate does him a favor and knocks those teeth out on the side of his bed frame

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That picture is now infinitely worse having read this thread.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Browsing the DeviantArt photography section makes this thread sooo easy.

Haha yeah, use a watermark. Everyone is gonna wanna steal your lovely, badly-lit furry photo.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/gTpkARf.jpg :nws: for tits.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm the farmer's tan.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I'm... Wait no I don't want to be any part of this picture.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
Wait wait wait, wait a loving minute. This photo:

I've already seen it, here on SA. Is the guy a goon, too? or was it posted (in a "post your picture" thread IIRC) as a joke/troll?

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
Whoever it is they need to get out the goddamn vacuum.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hackbunny posted:

I've already seen it, here on SA. Is the guy a goon, too? or was it posted (in a "post your picture" thread IIRC) as a joke/troll?

Harry Potter tries on his first magical dress

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

hackbunny posted:

It was in the Post Your Picture thread, in the first couple pages, as a joke.

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
Lancaster goon here. Can confirm our jail/prison is a storybook castle from the outside. On the inside though, the suicide rate is really out of control, so hopefully that dude just kind of goes with the flow and ends himself? A guy can hope.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always picture English prison as almost like a spa. I spent a week in US jail once because I couldn't afford bail so I think I could live comfortably in an English prison for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
English people are not scary, I don't think I could be intimidated by an English person. As soon as they speak I feel unthreatened.

• Locked thread