Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

His Thing where he's the willfully simple-minded annoying Kansas shitbird is only funny the first time you hear it, imo, since he's spent his whole life deliberately being as bird brained as possible. He's a lot better when he's just breaking out decades old cheat codes on stupid car games or trying to type wrestling memes into MMOs.

I can't believe they really made a whole podcast with the premise of him giving Serious Life Advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They've made like 15

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's actually sort of serious on it and it's boring apart from when they have Jeff or Samantha Kalman or w/e on it, and the phrase Tiny Danswers. It's more of a indictment on the listeners since, like the comments on videos, all the questions are insane from amazingly inept people, from what I've heard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Daniel O Dwyer though, don't get me wrong.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Has anybody listened to the Jeff episodes and can comment on the amount of quality Jeff-style stories they contain?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This next email is from Brian in Nebraska he writes, "Dear Dan, I want to start eating more spicy foods. I love they way they taste too good on my mouth, but the problem is I'm stuck on some measily 10,000 Scoville Rated Peppers. Any advice on advancing my buds to the maxx. ? Thanks, Brian from Nebraska."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This next email is from Brian in Nebraska he writes, "Dear Dan, I want to start eating more spicy foods. I love they way they taste too good on my mouth, but the problem is I'm stuck on some measily 10,000 Scoville Rated Peppers. Any advice on advancing my buds to the maxx. ? Thanks, Brian from Nebraska."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

Has anybody listened to the Jeff episodes and can comment on the amount of quality Jeff-style stories they contain?

Well it's Jeff telling stories which he's just good at. Their not funny though usually. One is about him seeing his dead dad in a grocery store.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well it's Jeff telling stories which he's just good at. Their not funny though usually. One is about him seeing his dead dad in a grocery store.

that sounds awesome actually. where can i listen to jeff tell stories?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Jeff's mixlr is going right now but at the moment he's just sighing and listening to Oh Me So Horny on the car radio

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that sounds awesome actually. where can i listen to jeff tell stories?

The Danswers podcast... It might be Premium only.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dan is cool and funny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Dan is cool and funny

Sure but he does his unfunny Thing way more than the genuinely funny and endearing things.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

Jeff's mixlr is going right now but at the moment he's just sighing and listening to Oh Me So Horny on the car radio

Lol

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Sure but he does his unfunny Thing way more than the genuinely funny and endearing things.

Thing.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Dan is about to eat every item from the taco bell menu and rank them.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1RDxlXPXVMmxL

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Oh that wacky dan and his antics whatever will he do next

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

awesome

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
*dan eating a doritos locos cool ranch taco supreme* "I don't like this that much. 76."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive only ever eaten taco bell once and im gonna be honest. i could easily make those dishes at home with a few simple ingredients at a fraction at the cost. itd be healthier too

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Listening to Jeff say he doesn't get much enjoyment out of food made me very sad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It didn't strike me as the least bit surprising since he's also said he would eat a burger made out of human poo poo as long as it tasted like a burger.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It didn't strike me as the least bit surprising since he's also said he would eat a burger made out of human poo poo as long as it tasted like a burger.

Lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

i remember that

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

Lmfao

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

if only time magazine had gone with that on their cover

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqO3kvz26M

The future of games

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Holy poo poo is that Jeff?? Wtf

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

future VR jeff is lookin good

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Good old Jeff, in his vibration suit.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Dang, Rez continues to be awesome.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

girthman??

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
comma lack of?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

CyberJeff looking great.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

drat he got trim

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Ive been befging for rez vr, and more importantly child of eden vr, ever since oculus first came to be and this makes me so happy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope it's not VR exclusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I hope it's not VR exclusive

they said its optional, I am pretty sure