Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS COME EARLY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
It's good to know my obsessive playing of Warriors Orochi helped me immediately know what this week's Eyecon is going to be.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I like that in the next episode or so all the eyecons will be found

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Elfgames posted:

I like that in the next episode or so all the eyecons will be found

Kinda took the wind out of the collection aspect when villain-guy-whose-name-I-don't-know just opened up a briefcase with 5 heroic eyecons in it. Gotta introduce the toys quick so the kiddies know what to ask for for Christmas.

I feel like this series is even more toyetic than other recent ones. On top of the belts and collectable gimmick, each form comes with its own little weapon to slot into the big awkward sword thing.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

jivjov posted:

Kinda took the wind out of the collection aspect when villain-guy-whose-name-I-don't-know just opened up a briefcase with 5 heroic eyecons in it. Gotta introduce the toys quick so the kiddies know what to ask for for Christmas.

I feel like this series is even more toyetic than other recent ones. On top of the belts and collectable gimmick, each form comes with its own little weapon to slot into the big awkward sword thing.

they still have to collect them from the badguys and OOO was no worse off for having all the medals be in someones possesion from the start.

at least the little weapon thingies are useful remember burgermeals or candroids or golems, hell even psudomemories were practically useless.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Elfgames posted:

they still have to collect them from the badguys and OOO was no worse off for having all the medals be in someones possesion from the start.

at least the little weapon thingies are useful remember burgermeals or candroids or golems, hell even psudomemories were practically useless.

Burgermeal was so crass and toyetic :allears:
It was like designed by a boardroom to go into a Happy Meal.

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
RED ALERT

RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

TOEI CHANNEL HAS AIRED THE FIRST EIGHT EPISODES OF MASKED RIDER KUUGA, AND THEY HAVE COMPONENT MASTERS

I REPEAT: THEY HAVE COMPONENT MASTERS OF KUUGA

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Kuuga was filmed in 1080p.

Out there somewhere is 1080p 60fps Kuuga just waiting to be released.

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Kuuga was not shot in 1080p. It was shot in 1080i.

And if it was shot in 1080p, it would have been either 30fps or 24fps.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Sorry, I forgot there was a difference.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

FortMax posted:

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

TOEI CHANNEL HAS AIRED THE FIRST EIGHT EPISODES OF MASKED RIDER KUUGA, AND THEY HAVE COMPONENT MASTERS

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

This is all I want from you, Toei.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FortMax posted:

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Toei!

DO NOT gently caress us with this!

You can do this Toei we believe in you

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Got kinda dizzy from all the blood rushing to my dick at once

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

jivjov posted:

would you rather they continue this episode format for five more episodes
why would anyone complain about them NOT continuing the eyeball search plotline.

at the very LEAST sage now can't just tell who the hero of the week is instead of giving information, now that all fifteen eyeballs he cares about are in play.

Elfgames posted:

I honestly really liked that about OOOs. I like how much who had what medals actually mattered and how much they changed hands from episode to episode. I wish they'd go that route again (they MIGHT with the eyeballs but I doubt it, given how the toys work).

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Changeman 01 and Flashman 01

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Goddamn that's quick service.

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
So, Kuuga. Holy poo poo that's an improvement

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

:eyepop: That looks fantastic

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Acne Rain posted:

would you rather they continue this episode format for five more episodes
why would anyone complain about them NOT continuing the eyeball search plotline.

at the very LEAST sage now can't just tell who the hero of the week is instead of giving information, now that all fifteen eyeballs he cares about are in play.

I honestly really liked that about OOOs. I like how much who had what medals actually mattered and how much they changed hands from episode to episode. I wish they'd go that route again (they MIGHT with the eyeballs but I doubt it, given how the toys work).

how do the toys work that they can't seeing rear end edison already transfered hands?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

updated the OP

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

If you're in an OP updating mood; Goranger is still receiving active releases. Just got a 5 episode batch a couple days ago.

By Rampage Subs though, not Love & Care

jivjov fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 7, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

jivjov posted:

If you're in an OP updating mood; Goranger is still receiving active releases. Just got a 5 episode batch a couple days ago.

By Rampage Subs though, not Love & Care

link it goddammit

edit i found it. 47 of 84 subbed. not bad.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Literally The Worst posted:

link it goddammit

If you're still in an OP updating mood, here are direct links to Orange Lion's Den-O subs (though it's been a while since they put out any Den-O) and Ęsir's Gaim subs.

Also you should probably stick a link to Over-Time (and the various others like GUIS) in there somewhere. :v:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Literally The Worst posted:

link it goddammit

Apologies; was phone posting and was too lazy to snag a link then.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.
Seems that Christmas is coming early with a Sunday release for Ninninger 40.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cernunnos posted:

If you're still in an OP updating mood, here are direct links to Orange Lion's Den-O subs (though it's been a while since they put out any Den-O) and Ęsir's Gaim subs.

Also you should probably stick a link to Over-Time (and the various others like GUIS) in there somewhere. :v:

a lot of them i've got linked as links straight to various series, but a list of just straight up here's some sub groups websites have fun wouldn't be a bad idea next time i decide to edit it

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Kuuga's terrible CGI has never looked so good.

FortMax fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 7, 2015

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FortMax posted:

Kuuga's terrible CGI has never looked do good.

please tell me someone plans on retiming the subs to use these

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

FortMax posted:

Kuuga's terrible CGI has never looked so good.

Why are you posting Beast Wars in the Toku thread?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Scratchman Apoo posted:

kamen rider kuuga, terrorize

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
After watching Kuuga it was just so strange to see police completely ignore all those giant monster attacks every other season. Ghost has a pretty good reason for it, though.

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Please, Beast Wars had much better CGI than that.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

...and you've been bad this year! (that's why you're getting Ninninger)

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Juuouger suits finally revealed

Larryb fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 7, 2015

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I don't like the doofy beak on Red, but otherwise I like the look.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
those are some adorable suits.
I imagine the heroes will be a bit like toqger... hopefully the villains will be too.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My only real problem with them, outside of the beak design on Red and maybe the white spots on Blue, is that they look like they're wearing t-shirts with generic animal faces printed on them.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
the robot is also shown at https://animalsentai.tumblr.com and its even more children's toy looking than toq oh but it's also hilariously cuuuuuuute.

it's three colorful animal faced blocks in a stack

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Acne Rain posted:

the robot is also shown at https://animalsentai.tumblr.com and its even more children's toy looking than toq oh but it's also hilariously cuuuuuuute.

it's three colorful animal faced blocks in a stack

I'm getting a Go-Onger vibe from this. Please let this be another Go-Onger :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FortMax
Mar 22, 2013

The Bunny Hat
Kuuga 1-8 raws from the Toei Channel broadcast

• Locked thread